• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The dolphins....yay or nay this year

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they take the jump? I think i dumped on them more than anyone. But another really strong draft.... gotta like what they are doing. That and i still think tua is good.

@RaZon
Tua may be good.
Miami was 21st in passing and 22nd n rushing while over-achieving last year.
Will thir offense all of a sudden be playoff caliber this year or will they regress to the mean?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua may be good.
Miami was 21st in passing and 22nd n rushing while over-achieving last year.
Will thir offense all of a sudden be playoff caliber this year or will they regress to the mean?

I think they have improved their passing attack but nowhere else

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else is new with the patsies
Difficult to type when all I do is laugh at your posts.

Must be a Florida thing being disgruntled? You and...

I'm sure you're even more pissed now that a FL. judge ordered the illegal Kraft tapes destroyed.

Difficult to type when all I do is laugh at your posts.

Must be a Florida thing being disgruntled? You and...

I'm sure you're even more pissed now that a FL. judge ordered the illegal Kraft tapes destroyed.

This is nothing new with the patsies every piece of evidence is shredded as it's an embarrassment to the league. Of course you look at this as a victory because it's over your head. Go back to jerking your loverboy Kraft off he needs you!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hadn't heard that about Tua. I can say that everybody is "lighting it up" on every team. Reporters gonna report.
Xavien is very good He just isn't $27 million good.
He had a career year last year and barring injury, he'll have a good year this year - likely for another team.
It is not even pre-season yet. I'll give you a poke once in awhile but the real action is yet to come.
Where do you see him making 27 million? He just wants more cash now and the Fins are working on bonuses which should work for all parties. We'see what happens. l

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have improved their passing attack but nowhere else
I beg to differ as they have invested heavily into the oline, fortified the dline depth, and improved the LB unit. You could also argue FS will be more dynamic. A full off-season for Tua can't hurt either. I would consider them a bubble team with upside this year as the young players grow.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you see him making 27 million? He just wants more cash now and the Fins are working on bonuses which should work for all parties. We'see what happens. l
He's got 4 years left on his contract!
He wants more guaranteed money, that way when he regress's, he won't be cut or asked to renegotiate.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else is new with the patsies

This is nothing new with the patsies every piece of evidence is shredded as it's an embarrassment to the league. Of course you look at this as a victory because it's over your head. Go back to jerking your loverboy Kraft off he needs you!
How 6th grade of you.

So how's that personal vandetta going? Probably the same as the Phins winning a SB. Not good, am I right?

Yep me still laughing at your dumb ass.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants more guaranteed money, that way when he regress's, he won't be cut or asked to renegotiate.
The only thing worse than a homer, is an uneducated homer. You can send him to school but he'll likely eat the books.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealousy has many faces!

#1 Patriots owner Robert Kraft
#23 Dolphins owner Steven Ross

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to say "nay". I don't think they will be bad, but I think they will end up around 9-8 this year. I don't see Tua as the answer and could see them bail on him before the season's end.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all he's not 40. Second he's not making 27 M next season or any season after. The cap is manageable.and the Fins are in total control. Yet your thong is in a knot???

Tua has also looked great so far and more importantly healthy. Means nothing but I'll take it over last year when he had no practice.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealousy has many faces!

#1 Patriots owner Robert Kraft
#23 Dolphins owner Steven Ross

Ross is ok he pays the players and stays out of the way. That's all that you can ask for. Work up some more spit Kraft needs another shine the little creepo.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross is ok he pays the players and stays out of the way. That's all that you can ask for. Work up some more spit Kraft needs another shine the little creepo.
Steve Ross wants to polish Kraft's trophy.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all he's not 40. Second he's not making 27 M next season or any season after. The cap is manageable.and the Fins are in total control. Yet your thong is in a knot???

Tua has also looked great so far and more importantly healthy. Means nothing but I'll take it over last year when he had no practice.
No argument over Tua. Certainly to early to early to cast aspertions.
X sounds like a greedy bastard. He just signe a 4 year contract and wants an extension immediately?
Dress that any way you want but he is going to want a new contract every time another CB gets one higher!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The secondary has often been shredded.

Xavien Howard has sat out every drill since the first day - until returning Saturday - because of an ankle injury.
The only positive is that the Dolphins have had more snaps to give their young cornerbacks - and the results haven’t been particularly good.

Noah Igbinoghene, the 30th overall pick, has been beaten several times is now with the third team.

Jamal Perry, playing safety now, has struggled. The safety help hasn’t been good enough. Eric Rowe and Byron Jones haven’t always been at their best; Jones was beaten by Hollins for a long TD on Saturday.

Unless the Dolphins either trade Xavien Howard (they say they do not wish to) or give him more money, this issue will hover over the franchise. At least he was practicing Saturday, which likely helps his chances of convincing the Dolphins to alter his contract.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Dolphins faithful are very concerned about the offensive line - as they tell each other to not be concerned.

Miami was 22nd in rushing and 23rd in passing. They have a bunch of kids on the O-lone. Not meshing!
What is the over and under for Tua games played this season?