• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The dolphins....yay or nay this year

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores says, We're still growing as a team, we're still building as a team"
This kind of went without saying. 47 years and counting.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC East went from horrible when Brady was there to pretty damn competitive this season.

I can see Buff, NE and Miami all winning at least 10 games. I can even see the Jets surprise and win 7 or 8 games.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores says, We're still growing as a team, we're still building as a team"
@FlyerFinFan says, "we're going to the Superbowl!"
He knows more than that lying former Patriot. Flores was part of RKs child **** operation until RK was cleared from his happy ending massage, and Flores became the Dolphin HC.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC East went from horrible when Brady was there to pretty damn competitive this season.

I can see Buff, NE and Miami all winning at least 10 games. I can even see the Jets surprise and win 7 or 8 games.
Even if Brady was still there it would be very competitive.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look at that 2nd paragraph again, since it is a quote from one of your coaches. Makes no sense?
The quote is no longer there I have no idea what you are babbling about. Has the team not progressed over the past few years. Any idiot except for NW would say yes. He's still living in the 1800's or something must be going senile....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The quote is no longer there I have no idea what you are babbling about. Has the team not progressed over the past few years. Any idiot except for NW would say yes. He's still living in the 1800's or something must be going senile....
50 years of rebuilding practice. Sooner or later you have to have a good year. Look at the Eagles. That's the Dolphins over the next couple seasons without a recent SB.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 years of rebuilding practice. Sooner or later you have to have a good year. Look at the Eagles. That's the Dolphins over the next couple seasons without a recent SB.
So making the playoffs is considered rebuilding in your books....I shouldn't be surprised.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So making the playoffs is considered rebuilding in your books....I shouldn't be surprised.
Going to the playoffs twice in 20 years. Yeah, that sounds like rebuilding. Not good rebuilding mind you.

Going to the playoffs less than 50% of the time since your team won a SB. Again sounds like bad rebuilding.

Or just really being a shitty organization.

Constant Rebuild or shit organization? You choose.

Go ask your grandfather about the good old days.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How rude of me. I should've congratulated you and the Phins on your 4th winning season in two decades.

Yeah... no rebuild

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins still trying to get that O-line right. Running out of time!

"The Miami Dolphins’ continued tweaking of the offensive line is coming down the midnight hour. With the 53-man roster cuts coming in the next few days, Miami has pulled several offensive linemen into the fray throughout the course of the offseason with mixed results. Names like Jermaine Eluemunor and Isaiah Wilson and DJ Fluker have already come and gone. Liam Eichenberg is continuing to push for an offensive tackle starting role. The team traded for offensive tackle Greg Little within the last two weeks and now the team is back into the mix with another reported trade."

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"The Miami Dolphins’ continued tweaking of the offensive line is coming down the midnight hour. With the 53-man roster cuts coming in the next few days, Miami has pulled several offensive linemen into the fray throughout the course of the offseason with mixed results. Names like Jermaine Eluemunor and Isaiah Wilson and DJ Fluker have already come and gone. Liam Eichenberg is continuing to push for an offensive tackle starting role. The team traded for offensive tackle Greg Little within the last two weeks and now the team is back into the mix with another reported trade."
No issue. Mia is looking at bringing D. Watson in. They must be thinking he can keep Tua upright. Because FFF told us Tua is the future.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the playoffs twice in 20 years. Yeah, that sounds like rebuilding. Not good rebuilding mind you.

Going to the playoffs less than 50% of the time since your team won a SB. Again sounds like bad rebuilding.

Or just really being a shitty organization.

Constant Rebuild or shit organization? You choose.

Go ask your grandfather about the good old days.
Sure it hasn't panned out for various reasons mainly poor coaching and management in general. Either way as bad as gase was they did make the playoffs only to see their QB get injured right before them. They finally decided to tear it down and rebuild properly looks like they are now heading in the right direction.

I'll remind you of the head to head record....

All-time seriesDolphins, 57–54

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So they shouldn't try to improve the oline if opportunities arise?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issue. Mia is looking at bringing D. Watson in. They must be thinking he can keep Tua upright. Because FFF told us Tua is the future.
I'd rather stick with Tua don't need the noise especially right now. He's looked good and has a low cap hit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it hasn't panned out for various reasons mainly poor coaching and management in general. Either way as bad as gase was they did make the playoffs only to see their QB get injured right before them. They finally decided to tear it down and rebuild properly looks like they are now heading in the right direction.

I'll remind you of the head to head record....

All-time seriesDolphins, 57–54
I'll remind you of 6 RECENT SBs. Nuff said. Enjoy your rebuild. It's what you're good at.

There are only a small handful of quality HCs. Guys if fired today would have a job tomorrow. Then there is a group of about 8 or so, who are decent and likely get a second maybe 3rd shot. Then there are the rest. A bunch of guys who even given the most talented teams will fail. They are the majority. It happens year in and year out. What do we have 7 brand new coaches this year? Better than half the NFL coaches just are not good. Thus the revolving door.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather stick with Tua don't need the noise especially right now. He's looked good and has a low cap hit.
You're hoping like hell your perceived squeaky clean organization doesn't hire him. There wouldn't be enough crow for you to eat.