• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The dolphins....yay or nay this year

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow someway they are in the playoffs one game back of the patsies. Win out and they are in....would love to see it come down to the final game in Miami.
I can tell you that Pats fans are not looking forward to seeing it come down to that final game with Miami.
We are not playing well enough against capable defense right now.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you that Pats fans are not looking forward to seeing it come down to that final game with Miami.
lol miami has played the saints/jets/giants/jets/panthers/ravens/texans in their win streak not exactly killers row of offenses:suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol miami has played the saints/jets/giants/jets/panthers/ravens/texans in their win streak not exactly killers row of offenses:suds:
Dolphins just beat the Saints. Saints gave us our worst game of the year.
Yes, it is out of context but still a valid observation.

By the way, Buffalo has only beaten 1 team .500 or better until they beat us.....

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where I'm at.

Their losing streak was mostly good teams.

Their winning streak has been mostly bad teams.

I think they go 1-1 at best with these last 2 games, but if NE needs the win - I don't see BB losing that game.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree with you, and NE has always had problems with Miami in South Beach. And throw in Flores is 3-2 vs Belichick, so not exactly a walk over

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely. They've done what they needed to do to win against weak teams. They've looked good on offense against defenses that didn't generate pressure. They haven't had to do much against decent defenses because their own defense has done the work. They're #21 in scoring and have a negative points differential. Tagovailoa isn't terrible, but his football education has so far been very basic.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins just beat the Saints. Saints gave us our worst game of the year.
Yes, it is out of context but still a valid observation.

By the way, Buffalo has only beaten 1 team .500 or better until they beat us.....
saints had a qb from the practice squad the famous ian book:suds:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean they are your standard .500 team which means they are in the hunt for the 7 seed

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean they are your standard .500 team which means they are in the hunt for the 7 seed
Technically there are 4 teams that are 8-7, all battling for 1 playoff spot. I don't see 9-7-1 being good enough in the AFC.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where I'm at.

Their losing streak was mostly good teams.

Their winning streak has been mostly bad teams.

I think they go 1-1 at best with these last 2 games, but if NE needs the win - I don't see BB losing that game.
BB has lost in Miami before. We'll just give him a free orchids pass.

They did lose to some good teams but lost a lot of close ones when Tua was out brisket wasn't good enough. Jax loss was brutal or they'd be right in there. Either way I'm happy that they rebounded not easy to win 7 in a row against anyone in the NFL. These next few games will be great experience for a young team so it's a win/win. SP may have to insert foot into mouth for a second time! Haha!

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB has lost in Miami before. We'll just give him a free orchids pass.

They did lose to some good teams but lost a lot of close ones when Tua was out brisket wasn't good enough. Jax loss was brutal or they'd be right in there. Either way I'm happy that they rebounded not easy to win 7 in a row against anyone in the NFL. These next few games will be great experience for a young team so it's a win/win. SP may have to insert foot into mouth for a second time! Haha!
Yep. You can only play who you play, and winning against any team is hard - so no disrespect.

Now comes the tough part needing to play 2 division opponents, both whom are winning and playing well.

Like I said, my one step-son is a Miami fan - so, we have a few of these conversations ourselves about Miami and where they are headed.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and back to nay we go:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are who we thought they were.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big offseason question. Is Tua their man?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and back to nay we go:suds:
Until Flo can control his 2 OC's they won't be going anywhere. How on earth do you go pass happy in freezing rain is beyond me. Either way they dug a big hole and almost saved the season. They weren't winning a bowl this year but the experience will help. Have to fix that oline and be more balanced overall. They have the cash and picks but will Grier make the right moves....we will see. Next year is the litmus test. Def stick with Tua have to give the kid virtually his second season as that's when most QB's turn the corner. I'd like to believe he'll be better but we'll see if not they'll be drafting the year after with a better QB crop.