• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bubble report

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, Dennis Schroder was easily the Lakers' top acquisition of the offseason. And you got him quite cheap for a late first rounder and an expiring contract. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a ring. That said, I feel bad for him in the sense that he'll get a significant amount of the blame playing for LeBron's team in the event that the Lakers don't repeat. Danny Green received death threats just for missing that shot in Game 5 of this year's finals for Christ's sake.
Welp, here’s the easiest prediction I have made to this point in my thirties. Of course Schroder was going to get the bulk of the blame playing on LeBron's team when they happened to lose @trojanfan12

Magic Johnson says Dennis Schroder doesn't belong on Lakers: He lacks 'winning mentality and attitude'

Yes, he should have taken that $84 million the Lakers had offered him and there may have been some difficult feelings based on that, but true first-class organizations would not need to scapegoat players like this when they lose.

And this is coming from a Bears fan that knows all about the Cody Parkey debacle. Many frequently assume that winning a bunch of championships is what makes one a first-class organization, but the manner in which you conduct business also has something to do with it…

But, it only further illustrates that whenever MeBron’s team loses in the playoffs, it’s always someone else’s fault. It is essentially a law.

Good luck with Westbrook… The double jeopardy factor just might work in his favor here. It is LeBron, though – And he is constantly looking to prove others wrong. The blame game ain’t likely to be any exception in that regard…

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, here’s the easiest prediction I have made to this point in my thirties. Of course Schroder was going to get the bulk of the blame playing on LeBron's team when they happened to lose @trojanfan12

Magic Johnson says Dennis Schroder doesn't belong on Lakers: He lacks 'winning mentality and attitude'

Yes, he should have taken that $84 million the Lakers had offered him and there may have been some difficult feelings based on that, but true first-class organizations would not need to scapegoat players like this when they lose.

And this is coming from a Bears fan that knows all about the Cody Parkey debacle. Many frequently assume that winning a bunch of championships is what makes one a first-class organization, but the manner in which you conduct business also has something to do with it…

But, it only further illustrates that whenever MeBron’s team loses in the playoffs, it’s always someone else’s fault. It is essentially a law.

Good luck with Westbrook… The double jeopardy factor just might work in his favor here. It is LeBron, though – And he is constantly looking to prove others wrong. The blame game ain’t likely to be any exception in that regard…

That is total BS. You are Grasping at straws.

Nobody thinks Schroeder is the reason the Lakers lost. They lost because AD was injured and LeBron was playing at well less than 100%.

All this about Schroeder is why the Lakers chose not to resign him.

That is all.

You are making up stuff to fit your agenda.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is total BS. You are Grasping at straws.

Nobody thinks Schroeder is the reason the Lakers lost. They lost because AD was injured and LeBron was playing at well less than 100%.

All this about Schroeder is why the Lakers chose not to resign him.

That is all.

You are making up stuff to fit your agenda.

Typical nonsense from him. There wasn't anyone on here or in the media saying the suns series was on Dennis. Lakers were up 2-1 before AD got hurt. They win that series without AD getting hurt even though lebron wasn't 100%

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize that Magic Johnson no longer has an actual role in the Lakers organization and what he says are his thoughts and his thoughts alone, right?

No one blamed Schroder. He didn't play well, largely because he never got enough time on the floor with Lebron and AD to get used to playing alongside them. He never got a chance to fully embrace his role. He said as much himself in a recent interview. As for the Lakers, everyone has blamed the injuries. In fact, AD caught more crap for not being in good enough shape to start the season than Schroder ever caught for his play.

Schroder was rightly mocked and made fun of because he was stupid to turn down the overpay he was offered and stupid should hurt.

Hilarious that you drag up months old threads to try to make some point that you end up being 100% wrong about and get clowned for. But, like I said...stupid should hurt.

Last edited: