• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Browns 26 pick

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, when push comes to shove we agree on the what... just not the who. 14 years and its come to this. :lol:

i dont like trade ups for good guys . it has to be a history maker

if you remember i didnt like the picks for Rg3 . but i went into "life of Brian " mode because draft picks that fail mean we fail

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont like trade ups for good guys . it has to be a history maker

if you remember i didnt like the picks for Rg3 . but i went into "life of Brian " mode because draft picks that fail mean we fail

Dude.. . I was fine with him at 6 where we were. My whole gripe was the trade up. Was even fine with the trade sort of after 2012. Now IM hesitant. Not because I doubt his physical ablilty, but because he is displaying diva, not me tendencies. If he gets past that, or plays to a level where it clearly is NOT him... IM fine with it. Shitty as it sounds, this year is sort of make or break for him. If he struggles, I simply dont see the logic in picking up his 5th year option at almost $17 million.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you really imagine the Redskins givng up on Griffin after 4 years? It seems to me he would have be awful bad to do that. For all they gave up to get Robert I don't see that happening. For all I us Redskin fans I hope it is never a question that needs to be asked.