• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boys

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, given the way season 2 was going, I had hoped that at least one of the boys (most likely Hughie) would have either been forced or volunteered to take the super juice that way the boys would have one to help them and it would spark an even bigger/stronger dynamic between Hughie and Butcher given his strong anti supe stance, but also his caring for Hughie.

But it seemed to more focus on Stormfront which was a haha storyline (another way to stick it to nazis), but that was a lame, one-off storyline that I don't think added much to the grand scheme. But that's me.
I loved the fight between Stormfront and the group of anti-sups.

AND how Stormfront ended was great, torched to a crisp and babbling away in German.

Great stuff.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the fight between Stormfront and the group of anti-sups.

AND how Stormfront ended was great, torched to a crisp and babbling away in German.

Great stuff.
That's kind of my point, it was a storyline meant to engage in that stereotypical - stickin it to the nazis - stuff, which... to me at this point has been done and played out. I would have been fine with that if more things happened. Aside from the Stormfront arc, it was pretty much Homelander, Butcher, and the kid - which I also feel didn't go very far.

Idk it has been a while since I have watched it (since its release), but this is how I feel about it now lol. The lady that explodes heads... first, weird super power. Second, they didn't do enough to explain her and make it all wrap together. I am sure season 3 will expand on this more, just sayin. I read that Jensen Ackles from Supernatural will be a new supe in the upcoming season.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it. You hate the show.

I just binged watched season 1 in 2 days.

I just don’t find myself rooting for anyone.

but I like the realism of the show and how this is one of the more likely ways it would look if super heroes existed in our world.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, given the way season 2 was going, I had hoped that at least one of the boys (most likely Hughie) would have either been forced or volunteered to take the super juice that way the boys would have one to help them and it would spark an even bigger/stronger dynamic between Hughie and Butcher given his strong anti supe stance, but also his caring for Hughie.

But it seemed to more focus on Stormfront which was a haha storyline (another way to stick it to nazis), but that was a lame, one-off storyline that I don't think added much to the grand scheme. But that's me.
Eh, Stormfront was "one-off", but her impact will be felt in season 3. Between her influence and losing the kid, Homelander will be pushed even farther over the edge.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, Stormfront was "one-off", but her impact will be felt in season 3. Between her influence and losing the kid, Homelander will be pushed even farther over the edge.
I do agree with that, but I also feel that he is so far gone already (without Stormfront) that the writers could have justified his coming out party even as early as season 1... to the people that is.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kind of my point, it was a storyline meant to engage in that stereotypical - stickin it to the nazis - stuff, which... to me at this point has been done and played out. I would have been fine with that if more things happened. Aside from the Stormfront arc, it was pretty much Homelander, Butcher, and the kid - which I also feel didn't go very far.

Idk it has been a while since I have watched it (since its release), but this is how I feel about it now lol. The lady that explodes heads... first, weird super power. Second, they didn't do enough to explain her and make it all wrap together. I am sure season 3 will expand on this more, just sayin. I read that Jensen Ackles from Supernatural will be a new supe in the upcoming season.

Yeah the head popper lady is a big surprise.

There were a number of interesting subplot for me beyond those 3.

The stories around the second Tier hero are kinda interesting. Its all about getting into The Seven and the show.

The Deep character has a pretty wierd story going on. (I thought for sure we were going to see whatever he had for a penis lol)

Same with the Flash guy

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with that, but I also feel that he is so far gone already (without Stormfront) that the writers could have justified his coming out party even as early as season 1... to the people that is.
you also have Maeve moving towards that side. They could have done it another way, but it was also tied into it

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for not using spoilers, I felt the season had been out long enough.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO there will always be a big bad for the show each season.

meanwhile they have the story between Homelander and Butcher...sort of like Justified had Boyd and Raylan throughout while there was a big bad one off each season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. IMHO, S2 has been out long enough to not require spoilers anymore. We should be able to openly discuss the show at this point.

I think we really only need to wait a week or 2 after the subject of the thread airs before open discussion should be allowed.

But using spoiler tags doesn’t hurt, so feel free if you like, of course...

Reactions: gob

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, stormfront sucks

hope this Asian chick gets to kill her

and why did none of the apartment building tenants come forward and say what really happened?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think black noir might be my favorite lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear he risked his whole life for a chick who cheated on him with homelander?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit peoples heads are freaking exploding

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, stormfront sucks

hope this Asian chick gets to kill her

and why did none of the apartment building tenants come forward and say what really happened?
Stormfront killed them. If I remember correctly, no one else actually saw her kill that family.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think black noir might be my favorite lol
tenor.gif

lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stormfront killed them. If I remember correctly, no one else actually saw her kill that family.

i thought she left everyone else alive in the first part meant after killing one person.