• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boys

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So am I supposed to like anyone?

I guess the black guy on the anti supes team?
Everyone is flawed. Even the supes have complicated backstories. Homelander was essentially raised as a test subject. That would fuck anyone up. The Deep has Aquaman syndrome (no one really respects his abilities) so he has serious inferiority issues.

as far as “liking” any of the characters, any time this concept arises, I think of Uncut Gems. And every character in this show is more likable than the most likable character in that movie.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you have to keep creating false narratives for image and agenda you have keep doing worse things to cover it up.

the left has been using this playbook for years
Yes. That all Trump has been doing for 4 years now, false narratives for his image and agenda. Well for Trump its also to bilk gullible people from their money.

Reactions: ill

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is flawed. Even the supes have complicated backstories. Homelander was essentially raised as a test subject. That would fuck anyone up. The Deep has Aquaman syndrome (no one really respects his abilities) so he has serious inferiority issues.

as far as “liking” any of the characters, any time this concept arises, I think of Uncut Gems. And every character in this show is more likable than the most likable character in that movie.
There are more than a few characters who have likeable characteristics. Many of the anti-supes team actually care for the other members of the team.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. That all Trump has been doing for 4 years now, false narratives for his image and agenda. Well for Trump its also to bilk gullible people from their money.

please. People like Obama and the Clinton’s are the maters of it.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So am I supposed to like anyone?

I guess the black guy on the anti supes team?

I don't have this struggle at all.

Obviously characters like Homelander I like because is a fun/great character to watch not because I actually like the guy.

But I like MM and Frenchie a lot. Butcher is a jackass but hes hilarious and overall a character I think most love.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have this struggle at all.

Obviously characters like Homelander I like because is a fun/great character to watch not because I actually like the guy.

But I like MM and Frenchie a lot. Butcher is a jackass but hes hilarious and overall a character I think most love.

I mean, there can be good characters without it being likable. Sure.

man’s maybe the point is no one really is. And that’s what they’re going for.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please. People like Obama and the Clinton’s are the maters of it.
Horseshit. You have blatant attempts by Trump and his cronies to invalidate a legitimate election with false statrments, lies and unproven accusations and you want to blame Obama and the Clintons? Horseshit.

The only one trying to steal the election is Trump. A lie by the right.

The claims that Biden win was due to massive voter fraud is a lie.

Maybe its time to stop blaming everyone and everything else like our delusional president for his election loss.

Reactions: ill

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horseshit. You have blatant attempts by Trump and his cronies to invalidate a legitimate election with false statrments, lies and unproven accusations and you want to blame Obama and the Clintons? Horseshit.

Maybe its time to stop blaming everyone and everything else like our delusional president for his election loss.
he obviously buys into all the BS conspiracies out there, there is no point in even having a discussion with him.

Reactions: gob

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thousands of witnesses aren’t credible but one random idiot was.

got it

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thousands of witnesses aren’t credible but one random idiot was.

got it
Unproven in multiple courts of law says something else. Not in parking lots or staged events, twitter feeds, manufactured "studies" etc etc etc.

So quality over quantity is still true. 10000 false tweets < 1 honest statement in a court of law any day.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unproven in multiple courts of law says something else. Not in parking lots or staged events, twitter feeds, manufactured "studies" etc etc etc.

So quality over quantity is still true. 10000 false tweets < 1 honest statement in a court of law any day.
“Honest”

hahahahahhaahahahahaha

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys...

Chill. This is not the forum for that. Politics on this forum need to be touch-and-go.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose you aren't wrong lol.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys...

Chill. This is not the forum for that. Politics on this forum need to be touch-and-go.

he wants to bring stupidity to the conversation, his dumb ass is gonna get lit up

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, given the way season 2 was going, I had hoped that at least one of the boys (most likely Hughie) would have either been forced or volunteered to take the super juice that way the boys would have one to help them and it would spark an even bigger/stronger dynamic between Hughie and Butcher given his strong anti supe stance, but also his caring for Hughie.

But it seemed to more focus on Stormfront which was a haha storyline (another way to stick it to nazis), but that was a lame, one-off storyline that I don't think added much to the grand scheme. But that's me.