• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boys

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firecracker is the Sean Hannity of the show. No way are they going to redeem her. They will revenge-pron the fuck out of her.

you are probably right... as they dont like redemption arcs for that type... but when she saw Annie at the party, she seemed more afraid of her than aggressive... and annie apologized before stabbing her... i can really seeing the apology to open her up a little...

kind of like how when stormfront lost her battle and became brain dead, how she kept repeating a peaceful sentiment...

not saying she will swap sides... she's probably gonna die...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are probably right... as they dont like redemption arcs for that type... but when she saw Annie at the party, she seemed more afraid of her than aggressive... and annie apologized before stabbing her... i can really seeing the apology to open her up a little...

kind of like how when stormfront lost her battle and became brain dead, how she kept repeating a peaceful sentiment...

not saying she will swap sides... she's probably gonna die...
Oh, they may make her see the errors of her ways (as they would like to see Hannity do), but she will still get what is coming to her (again, as they would like to see happen with Hannity).

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this season seems like its meant to be the bridge for the final season(assuming they still plan on 5 seasons)...

not much is happening, just laying the politics very strong...

so i am betting this is the season that "the boys" lose the fight... which means Homelander gets even more power and Neuman becomes president

the only consolation prize i think that will be given is that Firecracker will lose... but i kind of suspect a redemption arc for her... not sure why...

Its been stated that 5 is the final season

And Ive also heard that the finale is a very strong finale for a show going into its last season.

Reviewers got all the episodes before the announcement was made and they had that sentiment. Then it was confirmed