• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking saltine, ritz, oyster, graham, animal? I need you to be more specific. :suds:
o-CRACKER-BARREL-facebook.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually eaten like a dozen times at that place. Before my Grandma was put into a home, that was where she wanted to eat any time we'd take her out.
That was some bland as shit food. We went there when I was a kid a lot, too. And the gift shop was a death trap. Tons of sharp metal airplanes and metal signs just dangling in mid-air or on the edges of shelves. Like a scene from Final Destination.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game Saturday night for state bragging rights. Hope UM is ready to go. MSU will be looking to play physical and so will UM. Will be interesting to see how O'Korn looks against a team with a solid defense.

The guy just really worries me. Don't like his pocket presence at all. He is ready to hightail it out before actual pressure is even coming. Hope I am wrong about him. Also hope the extra week was spent working on the OL. They need to play MUCH better.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game Saturday night for state bragging rights. Hope UM is ready to go. MSU will be looking to play physical and so will UM. Will be interesting to see how O'Korn looks against a team with a solid defense.

The guy just really worries me. Don't like his pocket presence at all. He is ready to hightail it out before actual pressure is even coming. Hope I am wrong about him. Also hope the extra week was spent working on the OL. They need to play MUCH better.
It'll be really interesting. I'll definitely be tuned in, though it might overlap with OSU because our game is starting at 4 for some reason. At any rate, it's going to be a major test of your offense, especially with O'Korn. Think Peters gets in?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that there isn't much tape out there for O'korn concerns me. Would much rather be facing Speight.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that there isn't much tape out there for O'korn concerns me. Would much rather be facing Speight.

I wouldn't be overly concerned. He looked good last week, but it was Purdue. O'Korn is a better fit as a spread QB, who works out of the shotgun and can throw it all over the field.

In UM's offense, you have to be willing to stay in the pocket and let WR's run their routes. Too often he bails if he thinks pressure is coming. Last week, he actually did keep his eyes downfield while scrambling, but in the past, he immediately was looking to run. We shall see if it is something he has stopped doing.

In regards to Speight and O'Korn. There isn't much difference in the two other than how they handle pressure in the pocket. O'Korn is a little more mobile. Speight has a slightly stronger arm.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be really interesting. I'll definitely be tuned in, though it might overlap with OSU because our game is starting at 4 for some reason. At any rate, it's going to be a major test of your offense, especially with O'Korn. Think Peters gets in?

OSU's game should be done by the time the game starts. It is at 7:30.

With Peters, I'm not sure. You never know with Harbaugh, but imo, it'll be O'Korn that we will see the whole game. I'm guessing, with Peters, he must have issues with forcing throws or handling pressure, because he is the most athletic QB with the strongest arm. So some intangible has to be missing? It doesn't bode well for Peters when the one QB who was singled out in the Spring was McCaffrey. Though Peters had, by far, the best Spring game of the QB's.

I'm guessing we are going to see both UM and MSU try to impose their will on the other on the ground and sprinkle in some passes. Don't expect a high scoring game. We shall see though. Guys take this game personal, so the team that can keep their emotions in check and not make boneheaded plays will win.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually eaten like a dozen times at that place. Before my Grandma was put into a home, that was where she wanted to eat any time we'd take her out.
Grandparents love Cracker Barrel :nod:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU's game should be done by the time the game starts. It is at 7:30.

With Peters, I'm not sure. You never know with Harbaugh, but imo, it'll be O'Korn that we will see the whole game. I'm guessing, with Peters, he must have issues with forcing throws or handling pressure, because he is the most athletic QB with the strongest arm. So some intangible has to be missing? It doesn't bode well for Peters when the one QB who was singled out in the Spring was McCaffrey. Though Peters had, by far, the best Spring game of the QB's.

I'm guessing we are going to see both UM and MSU try to impose their will on the other on the ground and sprinkle in some passes. Don't expect a high scoring game. We shall see though. Guys take this game personal, so the team that can keep their emotions in check and not make boneheaded plays will win.
Oh yeah, I'm expecting the same thing. In the "bold predictions" thread, I predicted a 3-0 OT final. There will be some guys that have to be helped off the field in this one, I'm sure.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If your game is on FOX, it starts at 4:00 because of baseball playoffs.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your game is on FOX, it starts at 4:00 because of baseball playoffs.
From what I'm seeing right now, the only MLB game is the Cubs/Nationals at 5:40 on TBS. I guess it could be the Dodgers/WC series game, but that wouldn't one be on Fox and one on FS1?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I'm seeing right now, the only MLB game is the Cubs/Nationals at 5:40 on TBS. I guess it could be the Dodgers/WC series game, but that wouldn't one be on Fox and one on FS1?

You might be right, but that's why Michigan's game started at 4:00 in week 4. And, the game was still delayed on FOX.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I'm expecting the same thing. In the "bold predictions" thread, I predicted a 3-0 OT final. There will be some guys that have to be helped off the field in this one, I'm sure.

Yeah. Guys really don't like each other on these teams. Going to be a fun game to watch if you are a fan of the teams, but probably not so much if you don't have any type of interest in each.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Guys really don't like each other on these teams. Going to be a fun game to watch if you are a fan of the teams, but probably not so much if you don't have any type of interest in each.
Oh I'll definitely be watching. This game is normally must-see TV.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who loses by more this weekend Nebraska or Michigan.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who loses by more this weekend Nebraska or Michigan.

Is this 1997 Nebraska or 2017 Nebraska we are talking about?

Doesn't matter, Michigan isn't losing, so the answer is Nebraska anyways. :suds: