• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you are sounding pretty salty and obviously so obsessed with Michigan State you are constantly talking about one of our message boards. I would have no idea where to check out a Michigan message board because I couldn't give two shits about your team to go find one.
Not obsessed at all. But it's obvious you being nothing to these boards except random potshots at a program you can only dream being good as, because yours is a disaster now. Now run along.

Also pot kettle black. I don't even post about MSU that much. 80% of your posts are Michigan related, because you are a little bitch and jealous.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not obsessed at all. But it's obvious you being nothing to these boards except random potshots at a program you can only dream being good as, because your's is a disaster now. Now run along.

Also pot kettle black. I don't even post about MSU that much. 80% of your posts are Michigan related, because you are a little bitch and jealous.
I take pot shots at every program you dumb fuck, including Michigan State. Why don't you go back to the NFL board and have another melt down over the Lions.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take pot shots at every program you dumb fuck, including Michigan State. Why don't you go back to the NFL board and have another melt down over the Lions.
80% are Michigan. And thanks for stalking me. How about you actually stop being a pussy and post about some Detroit area teams you claim you actually follow. No, because you are too much of a bitch.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80% are Michigan. And thanks for stalking me. How about you actually stop being a pussy and post about some Detroit area teams you claim you actually follow. No, because you are too much of a bitch.
And obviously you are stalking me if you make up that 80% are about Michigan.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Lions=TeHsUcKs
Here's all my pot shots today.

Pot shot at Bielema's wife. Nothing to do with Michigan.
I'm sure she blows a lot when he's out of town.

Pot shot at Iowa and the slow fans who still don't get the Imperialism map after 5 weeks. Not directed at Michigan
Why doesn't Michigan State have any land after beating Iowa?!?!? Wah, wah, wah!!!!
Pot shot at Michigan State. Nothing about Michigan.
Michigan State checking in.

Wait you said Top 10 not Top 100. Nevermind.
Pot shot at Michigan, no wait that's Kansas and Washington.
Just schedule Kansas and pretend to be surprised that they suck when you play them.
Georgia
tenor.gif
Me joking around because it's pretty much inevitable we are going to lose this weekend.
Yes. Doom is looming this Saturday for them, and I'm not talking about their player either.
Blatant pot shot at Michigan.

So if you are counting. 7 pot shots. 2 at Michigan. 28.6%

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Lions=TeHsUcKs
Here's all my pot shots today.

Pot shot at Bielema's wife. Nothing to do with Michigan.

Pot shot at Iowa and the slow fans who still don't get the Imperialism map after 5 weeks. Not directed at Michigan

Pot shot at Michigan State. Nothing about Michigan.

Pot shot at Michigan, no wait that's Kansas and Washington.

Georgia

Me joking around because it's pretty much inevitable we are going to lose this weekend.

Blatant pot shot at Michigan.

So if you are counting. 7 pot shots. 2 at Michigan. 28.6%
Look at this salty ass bitch! Takes all his time to compile all his posts. Get that pussy checked out.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this salty ass bitch! Takes all his time to compile all his posts. Get that pussy checked out.
Because you are dumb at math with your Wayne County Community College education.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to B, NY/NJ TV's becoming in market and doubles their revenue.

Yeah. If not Rutgers, B1G would really want Syracuse. Syracuse would have been better, but they had recently moved to ACC when Big East went away.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would put Nebraska 12th ahead of Rutgers and Illinois.
They've done nothing to show they're any better than Minnesota, Indiana, or Northwestern.
They are poorly coached, weak up front, and mistake ridden in every facet of the game. They have no good wins and lost to a MAC team. Their coach is a nice guy though. All of his coaching peers like and praise him,

because they can count on a win against him.

My thinking behind that is that Nebraska has looked good over the last two weeks. I try to look at recent over further back. Their opponents were the reason they are the last 3-win team. Minnesota hasn't beaten anybody better than Illinois IMO. Indiana had a good half vs Ohio State, but they got dominated by both B1G teams when game was over. They were a tough one to place.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't believe Wisconsin ducked Ohio State and Penn State and gets michigan at home. If they're not 11-1 at season's end, something is wrong. A win is a win, but that was a sad effort against a very bad Northwestern team.

fully agree. if they do go 11-1 at season's end, everyone and their brother should be bringing up the very valid point above.........

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. I've never posted in this thread and thought I would look around.

Well...I'll now venture over to the Pop Warner Board and join in intellectual conversation,
in regard to football.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think they are.

They beat a 1-AA this year, but they're just 1-1 vs ACC competition.

They are...however...1-0 vs the Big12 and 1-0 vs the Big1G. Thus it is possible
that they might be the best in those leagues. They did beat Baylor worse than
OU. And they beat Northwestern by two more td's than Whisky beat them.

Hope that helps you in answering the question

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. I've never posted in this thread and thought I would look around.

Well...I'll now venture over to the Pop Warner Board and join in intellectual conversation,
in regard to football.
Please do, you're 1/10 humor is not welcomed here
I'd rather see @TrustMeIamRight and @Across The Field argue the same talking points for the millionth time :dhd:

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fully agree. if they do go 11-1 at season's end, everyone and their brother should be bringing up the very valid point above.........

Should it be brought up if they are 12-0 heading into the CCG?? If tOSU is 9-3 do we bring that up?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should it be brought up if they are 12-0 heading into the CCG?? If tOSU is 9-3 do we bring that up?

that makes no sense. don't think you get it.

Its easy to go 11-1 or 12-0 while not having to play 2 of the best teams in the league, and the 3rd at home......

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that makes no sense. don't think you get it.

Its easy to go 11-1 or 12-0 while not having to play 2 of the best teams in the league, and the 3rd at home......

Oh, I absolutely do get it. The schedule is what it is. Last year, we played all 3 of the top East teams(PSU in CCG) and lost all 3 by points. We played who was in front of us. Same thing this year. Yep, the schedule is soft. But 12-0 is 12-0. Win your division and play us.