• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like a damned good marriage, but will Tate accept Patriot's level cash? They aren't too known for paying up on free agents, especially WR's

IDK, I assume he's aware how tight the Pats are with cash.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAKE UP EVERYONE.:D

Me and Lefty completed a trade.

Lefty gets the 1.5, the 2.6 and Tyrell Williams.

I get Phillip Linsay, Golden Tate and the 3.7.

By the way Tate is available.:rolleyes:

Wait Lefty did a trade. NO WAY!! It's kind of difficult right now. I went from trying to move several running backs to coaches now saying that they are going to be "the guy" next year. Not that I believe coach speak in the off-season, but it's kind of making me want to stand pat until free agency. I'm really surprised Lefty wants all these picks with this draft class, although I'm sure he'll make 14 other deals involving draft picks before then anyway.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait Lefty did a trade. NO WAY!! It's kind of difficult right now. I went from trying to move several running backs to coaches now saying that they are going to be "the guy" next year. Not that I believe coach speak in the off-season, but it's kind of making me want to stand pat until free agency. I'm really surprised Lefty wants all these picks with this draft class, although I'm sure he'll make 14 other deals involving draft picks before then anyway.
Well, I bore easily. ….. but probably no more pick deals unless it's giving rather than taking. ….
As for my obsession on trades, funny but this league just makes want to deal, deal, deal - good, bad or indifferent.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke rumored to be dealt to Philly..great, just what I need, 4 eagles backs, none of which is a definite "lead back"

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, but there at least I'd know he'd just be a lightly used situational guy...maybe decent trade bait to Lefty :/
Well, lot of things are dependent on how free agency turns out right now. ... but could be. :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in shocking news Lefty and Harold just made a trade - - pleasure as always Harold. :suds:
Lefty send R. Freeman for Hyde and Tate. Just made too much sense for both of us, although I still firmly believe in Damien - why take a chance? Now my team KC crop resembles Treff's PHI crop. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in shocking news Lefty and Harold just made a trade - - pleasure as always Harold. :suds:
Lefty send R. Freeman for Hyde and Tate. Just made too much sense for both of us, although I still firmly believe in Damien - why take a chance? Now my team KC crop resembles Treff's PHI crop. .....
Well, now that Bell has a home, a couple offers sent your way, as promised. Given the moves we've both made since we begun flirting, it wasn't the fit I imagined, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyways. And we can surely discuss that Eggles backfield all you like

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now that Bell has a home, a couple offers sent your way, as promised. Given the moves we've both made since we begun flirting, it wasn't the fit I imagined, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyways. And we can surely discuss that Eggles backfield all you like
Got a busy day today so it may be awhile before I can take a look and measure things. ... so not ignoring, just prioritizing (and if you wonder what could possibly be more important than FF ? - it's a brake issue on my truck).

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a busy day today so it may be awhile before I can take a look and measure things. ... so not ignoring, just prioritizing (and if you wonder what could possibly be more important than FF ? - it's a brake issue on my truck).
well shit...and with me and Fuzzy getting dumped on, no work no school..I got all day with nothing better than FF

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shit...and with me and Fuzzy getting dumped on, no work no school..I got all day with nothing better than FF
Well, it was easy enough to resolve. .... so, back to it. Be sure to read notes on the proposals.