• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm not sure if Bell gets hurt that the Jets let McGuire have the job anyway, so I was happy to let him go. If they had that much confidence in him, they wouldn't have pursued Bell so adamantly.
That was part of the reason I didn't wanna haggle over getting him. I didn't even bother looking to see who owned him, or if I had an inkling of wether or not they liked him
Well, that is all very true - but for the present time, he's the next best thing they have. BTW - no haggling was necessary. ... and I understand why.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is all very true - but for the present time, he's the next best thing they have. BTW - no haggling was necessary. ... and I understand why.

No that was probably the easiest deal we've ever done. :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was probably the easiest deal we've ever done. :suds:
Was considering the 3.8 as opposed to Williams (since he no longer had much value to you) but wanted to be fair - and I could afford it from a peace of mind aspect. .... to be fair to the guy, backups are backups for a reason on every team - and to be one to Bell isn't really a bad thing to be IMO. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another notch in the gun. ... Lefty trades Corey Davis to Fuzzy for the 1.6. Even enough trade since as talented as he is, I was just never comfortable using him as anything other than a bye week filler. Fuzzy needed to beef up his WR ranks and that does it for him. What the heck, maybe I strike gold (or silver) in the draft. Love the player - hated the situation - now watch him get traded to GB or IND. ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another notch in the gun. ... Lefty trades Corey Davis to Fuzzy for the 1.6. Even enough trade since as talented as he is, I was just never comfortable using him as anything other than a bye week filler. Fuzzy needed to beef up his WR ranks and that does it for him. What the heck, maybe I strike gold (or silver) in the draft. Love the player - hated the situation - now watch him get traded to GB or IND. ...
That's a bit of a surprise, but understand the reasoning.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure the overall goal isnt simply %100 roster turnover? :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure the overall goal isnt simply %100 roster turnover? :)
Well, it is now whether it needed it or not. ... :noidea: And you even have both of my first from last yr. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Harold now has two of my 3, and you have the other.., plus you dealt him one of those. Lol
I guess then none of us MBBRL'ers are completely satisfied. .... always looking for ways to improve - even if it's only in our own mind - - and a mystery to everyone else. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess then none of us MBBRL'ers are completely satisfied. .... always looking for ways to improve - even if it's only in our own mind - - and a mystery to everyone else. ...
In our own minds..there's the key, at least for me, for sure

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, made a deal with Irish; I send the 1.6, 3.8, Tate and I. Thomas for B. Cooks and V. McDonald. .... think it works out for us both. I had dealt him Coleman in the Zeke deal and he went to committee hell so figured he like a shot at a RB in the draft. ..... I needed an upgrade at WR and got one to boot at TE. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sitting at 1.1 wondering if there's a RB worthy of drafting. Can only imagine what shit show will be around at 1.6

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sitting at 1.1 wondering if there's a RB worthy of drafting. Can only imagine what shit show will be around at 1.6
Well, honestly kind of wondering the same thing - but when there are so many at kind of the same level, someone will go somewhere and produce (something). Since I have the 1.5 to take a shot at one (??? - maybe), the 1.6 was probably gonna be a WR anyway - and Cooks in that offense just seemed like a much better bet than most anyone going to the teams looking for one. In the end, for me, it was a C. Davis for B. Cooks swap - think I like the Cooks situation much better. ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly since nobody seems to be able to nail down who should be taken at 1.1, the 1.6 could end being where someone lucks out with a hunch as easily as the person with the 1.1. That was one of the reasons I didn't haggle for the 1.1 when I traded Bell to you.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly since nobody seems to be able to nail down who should be taken at 1.1, the 1.6 could end being where someone lucks out with a hunch as easily as the person with the 1.1. That was one of the reasons I didn't haggle for the 1.1 when I traded Bell to you.
I know..it sucks! Just hoping landing spots create a clear cut #1. But the amount of viable lead backs still out there in free agency, compared to the amount of obvious starting gigs available, isnt exactly filling me with confidence that the draft is going to fill any of them

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I got emailed about two trade offers, but they poofed away??
Probably doesn't matter much, as I would've countered, but given the initial offer and what I'd counter with, not a high likelihood if finding common ground

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I got emailed about two trade offers, but they poofed away??
Probably doesn't matter much, as I would've countered, but given the initial offer and what I'd counter with, not a high likelihood if finding common ground
Well, for once it wasn't me. ..... :D not yet anyway. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for once it wasn't me. ..... :D not yet anyway. .....
Is it bad that when I saw "fantrax" and "trade proposal" in the email header, that I assumed it was though? Lol

Naw, I'll keep everyone guessing this one..maybe I can get some phantom interest drummed up...?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that when I saw "fantrax" and "trade proposal" in the email header, that I assumed it was though? Lol
Naw, I'll keep everyone guessing this one..maybe I can get some phantom interest drummed up...?
Well, man we've swapped so many players I not sure who is left we haven't at least discussed. .... :scratch: