• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - sent something low level. ....
Never say never, just been a busy start to the weekend, and I'm waiting both for some clarity on the Hill situation, and responses on other potential deals that don't effect anything but my RB situation..I'm still up for dealing him, I'm just being somewhat Milkian about it all due to that situation

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never say never, just been a busy start to the weekend, and I'm waiting both for some clarity on the Hill situation, and responses on other potential deals that don't effect anything but my RB situation..I'm still up for dealing him, I'm just being somewhat Milkian about it all due to that situation
I get it and it's all good. You know where I stand - so if any proposed appeal fine - fire it back, if not, I'm perfectly fine sticking with what I have. ... my gun on the first discussion is empty at this point. .. so moved on the something on the lower end to satisfy a need (or desire) mentioned in our long drawn out negotiations. ... for now, let's concentrate on that.
:suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. I just wish everyone was as prompt in responding as you are my friend
Well, this is a priority for me - - other people have work and young kids .....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done deal - after several weeks of negotiation, Lefty and Treff have a deal. I send K. Johnson, Zenner, Kupp, 2.6 and Jarwin for L. Bell, K. Rudolph, DJ Moore and Marques Vandes-Scantling. It took us a long time getting there and quite a number of different offers - but we got there. .... pleasure Treff as always.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, although it was never going to get dine before Bell signed, so really we've only been serious for a week or so ;)

Pleasure Lefty. I've now owned Bell in 3 dynasties, he's never played a down for me

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, although it was never going to get dine before Bell signed, so really we've only been serious for a week or so ;)
Pleasure Lefty. I've now owned Bell in 3 dynasties, he's never played a down for me
Think we had him in D1 one yr and don't think he ever played a game for us. … hum, didn't think about that. … although, I think he'll break the streak for me (unless I get antsy - again).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I trade for Bell many times and have traded him many times. Think I'm done getting involved again with him.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trade for Bell many times and have traded him many times. Think I'm done getting involved again with him.
Sounds like me with, oh hell most anyone - but AJ Green comes to mind the most.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been thirteen trades since the Super Bowl in my league. Lefty was involved in ten of them.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been thirteen trades since the Super Bowl in my league. Lefty was involved in ten of them.
Sad thing is; I'm not sure I'm better, worse or pretty much the same as when I started. .... :noidea: but chances are, I'm not done yet. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make that 11 of 14. .... Lefty sends T. Williams to Bandit for E. McGuire. Some insurance for me and Bandit gets a quality WR for depth. ... Always a pleasure !!!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had already started reviewing what I'd give up for McGuire if I were to land Bell from treff as we discussed options

Good swap Carraways!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had already started reviewing what I'd give up for McGuire if I were to land Bell from treff as we discussed options
Good swap Carraways!
It is ALWAYS good to have insurance - - especially since Bandit does that for a living. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good swap Carraways!
Unless he had ended up in SF, Philly, Balt, or maybe Indy, my intention was always to flip him. But one of the big reasons that ended up happening was that I didn't want to haggle over Elijah McGuire, who I don't think has much game, but given Bell's history, would likely be a must have

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he had ended up in SF, Philly, Balt, or maybe Indy, my intention was always to flip him. But one of the big reasons that ended up happening was that I didn't want to haggle over Elijah McGuire, who I don't think has much game, but given Bell's history, would likely be a must have

Honestly, I'm not sure if Bell gets hurt that the Jets let McGuire have the job anyway, so I was happy to let him go. If they had that much confidence in him, they wouldn't have pursued Bell so adamantly.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm not sure if Bell gets hurt that the Jets let McGuire have the job anyway, so I was happy to let him go. If they had that much confidence in him, they wouldn't have pursued Bell so adamantly.
That was part of the reason I didn't wanna haggle over getting him. I didn't even bother looking to see who owned him, or if I had an inkling of wether or not they liked him