• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made some minor attempts to move 1.12 or 2.01 before I was on the clock this year to no avail. That's where your persistence pays dividends, you keep spinning those trade wheels until they hit the road.

I have complete confidence in your ability to move at least one of those 2nd rounders before next off season
The one advantage to being retired and having little else to worry over - - you can just keep throwing stuff against the wall until something happens. .. . some hit, some miss, others are blah. .... I get far more - NO's or they just go totally ignored than anything else though.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize that was an option, good to know!
Oh yes - - I finally figured it nothing happens within a few days following a text it's a lost cause. ... no one here does it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize that was an option, good to know!
I've tried that option. Get an offer, 'geesh, I'm not even gonna bother responding to that'. Then, an hour later, or less, there I am, responding, probably countering. I just can't do it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've tried that option. Get an offer, 'geesh, I'm not even gonna bother responding to that'. Then, an hour later, or less, there I am, responding, probably countering. I just can't do it

Yup, I don't always counter but I usually give a couple sentences as to where I'm trying to go with my roster or what I'd want to push a deal across the finish line