• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are still way more bullish on Zeke than me. He looked awful in a game that they blew out the other team and game script should have made it a bigger game for him.
I'll readily admit he's nothing compared to what he was, but he looked better than Dowdle, and someone has to score those 1 yd plunges. And appeared to be back 'in shape', at least in terms of actual "shape" vs the somewhat chubby Zeke we saw in NE

Herbert got 2 touches in a game that Swift was not so good in, I can't imagine a big final point total for him

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, with McCaffery to IR - I had to drop one on there to make room - - this season is starting off much different than last yr ... :eek:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want it to be known that every one of you could have had Alvin Kamara on your teams as much as I shopped him. The only acceptable response to this is "I was wrong." LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want it to be known that every one of you could have had Alvin Kamara on your teams as much as I shopped him. The only acceptable response to this is "I was wrong." LOL.
No it's not..
I was wrong

AND

My Cowboys friggin SUCKED today

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we are through 2 weeks (pending tonight) of the season. Thus far, I lost my top QB, top RB, #2RB, both TE's, and 3 bench players to injury - - it's gonna be a looong friggin season. Thinking of adding a red cross to my helmet. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we are through 2 weeks (pending tonight) of the season. Thus far, I lost my top QB, top RB, #2RB, both TE's, and 3 bench players to injury - - it's gonna be a looong friggin season. Thinking of adding a red cross to my helmet. ....
sounds like you need to severely overpay for an underperforming stud QB ;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like you need to severely overpay for an underperforming stud QB ;)
I think we've crossed that road many, many times before. .... actually I have one but he isn't playing right now. Correction - apparently 2, given Carr's performance to date ...

On the RB front - the hits just keep on coming. .. ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the Chiefs are putting Isiah Pacheco (leg) on injured reserve.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we've crossed that road many, many times before. .... actually I have one but he isn't playing right now. Correction - apparently 2, given Carr's performance to date ...

On the RB front - the hits just keep on coming. .. ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the Chiefs are putting Isiah Pacheco (leg) on injured reserve.
but now you're more in need than you were than ;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but now you're more in need than you were than ;)
I felt like you were trying to r*pe me before - I don't even want to know what the price is now. ...... :suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt like you were trying to r*pe me before - I don't even want to know what the price is now. ...... :suds:
lol! well it sure as hell ain't gone up. Honestly I have no idea what to ask for that's fair, I just know that every inquiry I've gotten, from anyone, I jsut don't see how I'm improved by it, so I decline it. Perhaps he's just not worth what it would take to improve me anywhere and I"m just full o shat? Hard to say, but very possible/probable

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your roster has the depth to handle it, unlike the majority of rosters and unless Fuzzy IDP puts up 30 your going to be undefeated not to mention you've won this league 2 years running. It's like listening to some billionaire complain about how rough he has it.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your roster has the depth to handle it, unlike the majority of rosters and unless Fuzzy IDP puts up 30 your going to be undefeated not to mention you've won this league 2 years running. It's like listening to some billionaire complain about how rough he has it.
I'll just say this - 2 yrs running I had ZERO significant injuries to key players at key times, that, and the schedule gods looked after me far more than I deserved. In the long run it's all seemingly coming back to roost so far this yr via the injury bug - sure, it's life as fantasy manager - but it doesn't mean I have to like it. Yes, I have backup depth (exceedingly glad I do) but let's face it - they ain't as good as the originals or they would be.
:suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - he's gone in all leagues. ..... Hopefully Steele makes that a waste.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - he's gone in all leagues. ..... Hopefully Steele makes that a waste.
And I say that only because those that got him will never use him regardless. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick draw McGraw on ol' Hunt. I don't wanna hear no mo' shit about Zeke and Cook :)
Well the difference is that I think Hunt will have value. I still hold firm on Zeke and Cook not having any.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I say that only because those that got him will never use him regardless. ....
Well the difference is that I think Hunt will have value. I still hold firm on Zeke and Cook not having any.
Actually my post was more on the jealousy side. You had a spare spot, I didn't, if I did I'd have taken a shot at him. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put em all in roughly the same category.. desperation plays at best, and if you're staying then, you're likely screwed.

I accomplished my goal with em... trade em for a pick or younger long shot