• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see in any of that mess is that Monkey is hoping that Tennessee runs the ball 50 times a game.

I'm still planning on next year's RB crop being considerably better than this year's and hoping that weak spot in my lineup will translate to a pick in the 1.03-1.05 range so my rebuild will finally be complete

Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still planning on next year's RB crop being considerably better than this year's and hoping that weak spot in my lineup will translate to a pick in the 1.03-1.05 range so my rebuild will finally be complete

Having ONE guy be a 'can't miss' starting RB would accomplish "being considerably better"

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you had the same picks last year that you had this year you could have accomplished the rebuild in one year. :suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had the same picks last year that you had this year you could have accomplished the rebuild in one year. :suds:

My WR depth would just be RB depth, just would've pivoted the weak spot to a different position

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade between Irish and Lefty. I send Njoku and 2026 3rd for his 2025 2nd and 2026 2nd. .... @Bandit - Since the 2026 stuff doesn't show - I'll put the future pick info on the site so it doesn't get lost..

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade between Irish and Lefty. I send Njoku and 2026 3rd for his 2025 2nd and 2026 2nd. .... @Bandit - Since the 2026 stuff doesn't show - I'll put the future pick info on the site so it doesn't get lost..
well shoot, I was looking at some sort of an offer for NJoku. But Irish crushed what I was prepared to offer, so well done to you

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shoot, I was looking at some sort of an offer for NJoku. But Irish crushed what I was prepared to offer, so well done to you
He made an offer during the draft so I knew he was interested - it was just figuring out the cost. Made it a lot easier after obtaining Ferguson with Engram on-board so felt I could afford to move him. .. We'll see how he fairs with Watson for a full year - I just have a bit more confidence in Dak to support multiple pass-catchers. bit of a gamble so we'll see. ...
BTW - at this point I was only interested in the future picks so if you were looking at anything else it probably wouldn't have flown. .. though Mahomes would've put into hyperspace ... :D

Last edited:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made an offer during the draft so I knew he was interested - it was just figuring out the cost. Made it a lot easier after obtaining Ferguson with Engram on-board so felt I could afford to move him. .. We'll see how he fairs with Watson for a full year - I just have a bit more confidence in Dak to support multiple pass-catchers. bit of a gamble so we'll see. ...
BTW - at this point I was only interested in the future picks so if you were looking at anything else it probably wouldn't have flown. .. though Mahomes would've put into hyperspace ... :D
haha, hey we can always discuss Mahommes, its just that I need a 'properly motivated' partner to actually get anywhere in those talks, your QB room doesn't necessitate the 'proper motivation' :)

And I initially thought a #2, but was exploring other options. But hearing that it was (2) #2's and a #3 throwback the other way, I dunno that we'd have gotten there.

Dude was money once they got competency at QB, little leary as to what he'll do going back to Watson, but better than my #2 who never plays- Dulcich

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good deal on both sides, with Bowers sinking the hopes of Mayer becoming a difference maker Irish needed a TE, only true weak spot in his lineup.

With his young WR core, Hurts, and Oluokun, I'd be surprised if either of those 2nd rd picks are in the top 18.

RB depth isn't there, but Kyren leading the group and Moss/Singletary providing low-end RB2 to high-end RB3 production is realistic. And as of now, he's still got his 2025 1st to use on a rookie RB or to trade for a decent RB from a bottom feeder

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal on both sides, with Bowers sinking the hopes of Mayer becoming a difference maker Irish needed a TE, only true weak spot in his lineup.

With his young WR core, Hurts, and Oluokun, I'd be surprised if either of those 2nd rd picks are in the top 18.

RB depth isn't there, but Kyren leading the group and Moss/Singletary providing low-end RB2 to high-end RB3 production is realistic. And as of now, he's still got his 2025 1st to use on a rookie RB or to trade for a decent RB from a bottom feeder
I thought it was a fair deal given the need on his part. As for where the picks fall it's a crapshoot as always since we cannot foretell the future (at least I can't). .... I always try to look at future pick trades as middle of the pack values - if they finish worse, then it's more gain - better (including a built-in fudge factor) it's more a wash. ... I don't think he's ever finished below the mean so it's a fair gamble on both parts.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trade it back to him at some point and then we don't have to worry about it. I don't really consider any picks that you have to actually be yours until you use them anyway.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trade it back to him at some point and then we don't have to worry about it. I don't really consider any picks that you have to actually be yours until you use them anyway.
Harsh - but sadly? true. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harsh - but sadly? true. ....

I made some minor attempts to move 1.12 or 2.01 before I was on the clock this year to no avail. That's where your persistence pays dividends, you keep spinning those trade wheels until they hit the road.

I have complete confidence in your ability to move at least one of those 2nd rounders before next off season

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made some minor attempts to move 1.12 or 2.01 before I was on the clock this year to no avail. That's where your persistence pays dividends, you keep spinning those trade wheels until they hit the road.

I have complete confidence in your ability to move at least one of those 2nd rounders before next off season
shit, I'll take one, or both. Get enough of them collected, hell we can talk Mahommes :)