• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I just traded for Gus Edwards..I need a couple shots of something very stiff

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I just traded for Gus Edwards..I need a couple shots of something very stiff

200.gif

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he is what he is. .... nice backup, deep flex option. .... now I have a hole to fill - for this yr..

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle ..
Stevenson first ever tast of pro football, 10 for 127, and 2...including a 91 yard run.

Tell me that doesn't inspire at least a little warm fuzzy feelin'

:)

Glad I still have him everywhere else, Damien Harris's days are numbered

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle ..
Stevenson first ever tast of pro football, 10 for 127, and 2...including a 91 yard run.

Oh yeah, that was a nice start, but it’s week one of preseason so I don’t put much stock in it. Still it was sweet.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle ..

But it's still a Hoodie system. .... he may do very well if you can figure out when to play him. .... same for Harris and the rest of the stable - just ask Fout.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's still a Hoodie system. .... he may do very well if you can figure out when to play him. .... same for Harris and the rest of the stable - just ask Fout.
Yeah I had my eye on Stevenson before the draft and it put a frown on my face when the Pats drafted him. I would of been hyped if the Seahawks had drafted him instead.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still stand by my long held assessment of the Hoodie....when he's got a strong horse...he will ride him.
Kevin Mack, tried with Tommy Vardell, but he wasn't a horse, Leroy Hoard, Antowain Smith until his wheels fell off, then Corey Dillon, tried with Maroney but he had that horrific injury, then it was "the law firm", then Ridley, then it was a shit show for a few years, then Blount came around, and they haven't had a real RB since.

His history is actually filled with more work horse type RB's than otherwise..and I think him taking Michell in the first, Harris in the third, and Stevenson in the 4th is evidence he's searching to find one again. It's just that the first two haven't exactly panned put, obviously the jury is still out on the second, and mostly clueless to this point as to the third.

Fact is Belechik and his staff have always adjusted their gameplans and strategies based on the strengths of the roster..and if all he has are guys like Dion Lewis, James white and Rexy, that's what he'll use...and use em well. If he's got a Blount, a Dillon...he'll give em 200 carries, or more. When he's got Randy Moss and Wes Welker, he'll throw 50 touchdowns, when he's got the best two TE's in the game, he'll throw to them. When his GOAT goes down, and the backup goes down and all he's got is a rookie option QB..he'll play option football...it's just what they do.

If Stevenson can prove he's that guy, the hoodie will allow him to be that guy...and...at the moment, he has a QB who can't throw worth a damn but can run, and a rookie..so there will be a concerted effort to run the ball

Last edited:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Treff we will see. My opinion of Hoodies use of RBs remains the same. Yes, he did 'ride' a few guys in the past (they all did) but that was a different time. Pretty much all coaches favor committees now and he's the one who basically started that crap (well he and Shanny). Even if they do focus on the run, as you surmise, I still think the selfishness of a certain QB known as Newton will take the goal-line runs - so whomever is in there will need to score beyond the 5yd line. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, Sam and Will dump Tebow in Old school...and not 30 seconds later, KOTW dumps him here...both well after Tebow is cut the day before...
Are they one in the same??

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, Sam and Will dump Tebow in Old school...and not 30 seconds later, KOTW dumps him here...both well after Tebow is cut the day before...
Are they one in the same??
After learning their hope for divine intervention was not gonna happen, what choice did they have?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do we have to cut down in this league?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waivers starts two weeks before the start of the season.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can put in a waiver claim for Justice Hill just like the rest of us. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can put in a waiver claim for Justice Hill just like the rest of us. LOL.
Right?? I'm #2...Monkey #1...will he or won't he...and do I take the chance in case he doesn't....

Knew I shoulda snatched him weeks ago, just in case..damnit

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right?? I'm #2...Monkey #1...will he or won't he...and do I take the chance in case he doesn't....
Knew I shoulda snatched him weeks ago, just in case..damnit
Well, Monkey had just dropped him yesterday so he'd be on waivers anyway. ..... and BTW - your welcome on the Gus trade. I now have traded away 2 RB's that are this yr starters (although the jury is still out on Dobbins) - - Robinson and Gus. .... when am I gonna just learn to just trust myself ? :noidea: