• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting on Dobbins being fine next season. Definitely a risky move and I ended up trading away my picks again, which I was hoping not to do. In the short term I needed another option besides Sermon to pair with Henry and Gus should fit that bill......I hope.
And to think that could have happened a month ago.......

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then you should have just told me no - - I have no pride :D - I take that back, there are a couple of guys that if I was forced to take as added pieces, I'd dump in a heartbeat. .... :suds:
There are certain points where the pride/ego wins out for me. I can stomach Broncos, I can trade or not trade for my homers..but..

When Gus was an emergency insurance policy, I could swallow that pride and ego. Now that he's option A, and I either file weekly claims on that insurance policy, or cash it in...me and my pride are movin' on

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think that could have happened a month ago.......
Not for the same players. Unlike Treff I actually like Gus and if Dobbins can come back 100% next season then I'll be happy with the trade.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some have been busy making cuts. .... I know who I'm most likely going to drop but I'm holding out until the deadline - too damn many injuries popping up lately. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some have been busy making cuts. .... I know who I'm most likely going to drop but I'm holding out until the deadline - too damn many injuries popping up lately. ...
I generally wait till the very last possible day, but with today being the last games, and other than Dobbins, nothing really happened. WAY WAY WAY too many coaches handling their rosters with kiddy gloves.
There's gonna be a RASH of injuries the first 3-4 weeks, especially hammy's and groins, but also guys that just aren't ready for full contact doing stupid stuff.
Not to mention shoddy play all around.

I think this year's hidden gems aren't going to expose themselves until later on.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally wait till the very last possible day, but with today being the last games, and other than Dobbins, nothing really happened. WAY WAY WAY too many coaches handling their rosters with kiddy gloves.
There's gonna be a RASH of injuries the first 3-4 weeks, especially hammy's and groins, but also guys that just aren't ready for full contact doing stupid stuff.
Not to mention shoddy play all around.
I think this year's hidden gems aren't going to expose themselves until later on.

Well, if you look at my team it's obvious why I'm reluctant. I'm 3 deep on 3 teams and without much learned as far as backups and roles, it's either one of them goes on a hunch or the rest of my collection of potential but unknowns go. .....

As for the 'gems' I'm gonna bet that one of us has had them rostered at one time or another this off-season.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet, only three guys to go. King of the World is now in compliance too. Just leaves Fout, Crimson Machine, and Dad who I think is still hoping for some kind of miracle that lets him keep all 27. Although when Evans and McFarland come off of IR he's going to have to make the same decisions again in a month.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet, only three guys to go. King of the World is now in compliance too. Just leaves Fout, Crimson Machine, and Dad who I think is still hoping for some kind of miracle that lets him keep all 27. Although when Evans and McFarland come off of IR he's going to have to make the same decisions again in a month.
Well, I can't hope for more injuries or divine intervention, otherwise, so I'll probably be there tomorrow morn. .... already know who just holding out for a just in case. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can't hope for more injuries or divine intervention, otherwise, so I'll probably be there tomorrow morn. .... already know who just holding out for a just in case. ....
Well cuts are done and they aren't even practicing on Saturday and Sunday, so I guess maybe somebody will get hurt in the shower. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did one with Fout

I sent Harold's 22 #1 to him for

D. Harris
James White
and Captian America

My New England back field is complete, I no longer have to worry about when Baby Henry takes over...got extra insurance, and I think Chris Evans emerges as Mixon's cuff eventually

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did one with Fout

I sent Harold's 22 #1 to him for

D. Harris
James White
and Captian America

My New England back field is complete, I no longer have to worry about when Baby Henry takes over...got extra insurance, and I think Chris Evans emerges as Mixon's cuff eventually
Okay well I certainly think he has a better chance than any of the 3 unemployed running backs you had on your roster. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay well I certainly think he has a better chance than any of the 3 unemployed running backs you had on your roster. LOL.
I still have one....Ravens tried to claim Freeman, they'll add someone, sometime

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't feel quite as bad moving on from Gus now. ......