• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad I picked up Ty'Son Williams in all the leagues I could.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they make a trade for somebody decent. One of the Houston backs makes the most sense because they are looking toward next year anyway.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they make a trade for somebody decent. One of the Houston backs makes the most sense because they are looking toward next year anyway.
Right?? I mean, I doubt they go for Ingram seeing as they just kicked him to the curb. Houston would be smart to hang onto Lindsay as he's still get some good years ahead of him..but DJ??? Makes sense, and he did play decent towards the end of the year

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right?? I mean, I doubt they go for Ingram seeing as they just kicked him to the curb. Houston would be smart to hang onto Lindsay as he's still get some good years ahead of him..but DJ??? Makes sense, and he did play decent towards the end of the year
I'm sorry did you just Houston and smart in the same sentence? That must have been an autocorrect. LOL.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry did you just Houston and smart in the same sentence? That must have been an autocorrect. LOL.
The Lurker can only agree....
ill be saying F@#$%N Obrien for years...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I thought those final couple of cuts would be difficult but today I think I have 4-5 I could part with and not miss . ..... :eek:

Always good to have a couple spots to cycle during the season, I feel the same on a few teams

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked a bad day to sleep in. Dang.
Guess it'll come down to Lamar, but looking like you might survive.

I would like to thank Jamar Chase for having such a crap preseason that I decided I'd better take it slow depending on him, who then goes our and balls like a seasoned vet..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it'll come down to Lamar, but looking like you might survive.

I would like to thank Jamar Chase for having such a crap preseason that I decided I'd better take it slow depending on him, who then goes our and balls like a seasoned vet..
Yeah I wasn't feeling a win with Sermon not playing and Henry only putting up 9 points. Now I got to hope Lamar doesn't put up 50 this week.

Chase did well but Cooper did better and we know you weren't sitting Jefferson so it worked out for you.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I wasn't feeling a win with Sermon not playing and Henry only putting up 9 points. Now I got to hope Lamar doesn't put up 50 this week.

Chase did well but Cooper did better and we know you weren't sitting Jefferson so it worked out for you.
But I would've sat Callaway and his 1.9, not Cooper. Had Chase in there the entire time from draft night until after the final preseason game...damn the second guessing

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I was listening to Fantasy Football Now and listened to Adam Schefter before the game and picked up Elijah Mitchell before everybody else does this week now that Mostert is out. (pats self on back). Although I didn't play him and should have apparently.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I was listening to Fantasy Football Now and listened to Adam Schefter before the game and picked up Elijah Mitchell before everybody else does this week now that Mostert is out. (pats self on back). Although I didn't play him and should have apparently.
I know damn you.

ian hecox fist shake GIF

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, by time I saw it, I was scrambling to get Jamaal W. in my lineup where I had Sermon starting - glad I got that done - but sorry I missed out in dynasty. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be old news, they'll dress Sermon and his legend will begin.
They knew Mostert was glass so they held Sermon back. Surely they figured they'd get more than 2 carries out of him though

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be old news, they'll dress Sermon and his legend will begin.
They knew Mostert was glass so they held Sermon back. Surely they figured they'd get more than 2 carries out of him though
My plan is coming together. :rolleyes: