• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindsay, the Texans newly christened "Co #1" (unofficially of course, but follows all logical common sense given the alternatives)..
Is on the block...just sayin'

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindsay, the Texans newly christened "Co #1" (unofficially of course, but follows all logical common sense given the alternatives)..
Is on the block...just sayin'
Think I've already inquired. .... and no, he's not worth my 1st this time around. :nono:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I've already inquired. .... and no, he's not worth my 1st this time around. :nono:
Haha..is that what I asked for?? Could've sworn it was more?? ;)

Did you not have a #2 at the time? That seems more like what I'd realistically be attempting

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I offered you the 2.4 before he was the "starting" running back and got denied.
Haha..is that what I asked for?? Could've sworn it was more?? ;)

Did you not have a #2 at the time? That seems more like what I'd realistically be attempting

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I offered you the 2.4 before he was the "starting" running back and got denied.
Well, that was when I knew there would be crap left in the draft by then :) of course, somehow I got 2.4 and took Stevenson anyways, so I'm not sure how to explain my logic on that one....hmmm

Edit ..got 2.4 from Clemson for Tonyan and took Stevenson...so, I dunno.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was when I knew there would be crap left in the draft by then :) of course, somehow I got 2.4 and took Stevenson anyways, so I'm not sure how to explain my logic on that one....hmmm
Well I gave you another shot at it. LOL.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's a big one. I would have thought the 2nd rounder would have come from Harold to even things up, but nice trade guys. You were trying to get rid of both Hill and Henry and that certainly shores up your running back situation Treff.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sure shifts things, jaw dropped when I read that email!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's a big one. I would have thought the 2nd rounder would have come from Harold to even things up, but nice trade guys. You were trying to get rid of both Hill and Henry and that certainly shores up your running back situation Treff.
That's what I said, but Harold wasn't having it.

It's all good though, I'm thrilled

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the looky-loo lurkers...i.e. @Barilko

I sent
D. Henry
T. Hill
T. Sermon
R. Stevenson and
Next year #2 (harolds)

To Harold for

N. Chubb
JK Dobbins
K. Hunt
AJ Green

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the looky-loo lurkers...i.e. @Barilko

I sent
D. Henry
T. Hill
T. Sermon
R. Stevenson and
Next year #2 (harolds)

To Harold for

N. Chubb
JK Dobbins
K. Hunt
AJ Green
HUGE

The only thing that bugs me...
Now Gus f'n Edwards has value to me

Offer your way leftypower, just be aware, I'm not gonna get crazy
Well, crap before I saw that I was all geared up for a deal with Harold myself. .... but was gonna wait until this weeks game were over. as usual too slow pulling the trigger. I'll ;look but I'm kind of thin there. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE

Well, crap before I saw that I was all geared up for a deal with Harold myself. .... but was gonna wait until this weeks game were over. as usual too slow pulling the trigger. I'll ;look but I'm kind of thin there. ...
Sent you an alternate options that MIGHT address that concern...I'm a negotiable man, but know that I'm offering my top dollar value in this instance

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUGE

Yes this was HUGE. As you can image this wasn't arrived at easily and at times seemed like a agreement won't happen. This strengthens my WR corp but weakens my RB corp so not the kind of deal I usually like doing. I need Sermon to get enough touches to have this work out for me.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes this was HUGE. As you can image this wasn't arrived at easily and at times seemed like a agreement won't happen. This strengthens my WR corp but weakens my RB corp so not the kind of deal I usually like doing. I need Sermon to get enough touches to have this work out for me.
If Stevenson becomes Beast Mode 2.0, which I have complete faith that he's capable of doing, you win even if Sermon busts, if they both succeed, I really effed up here...there's a couple ways you win, they'd both have to bust for you to lose. But you did take on the gamble side, and I've got the long term sure things

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Stevenson becomes Beast Mode 2.0, which I have complete faith that he's capable of doing, you win even if Sermon busts, if they both succeed, I really effed up here...there's a couple ways you win, they'd both have to bust for you to lose. But you did take on the gamble side, and I've got the long term sure things

That's a fair take. The odd thing is the players I coveted weren't the big names like Henry and Hill. Not to say those two weren't a important part of the trade because of course they were. I'm dang nervous about owning Henry as I feel a drop off coming soon. If he misses games this season I'm in big trouble. I'm definitely gambling on my personal opinions of Sermon chances of becoming the starter and that Stevenson will become at least a important part of a committee for the Pats. I'm a sucker for power backs like Stevenson which doesn't always translate for the good in FF. I really really need Henry to have a couple more monster seasons in him or I lose even if Sermon and Stevenson work out IMO.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a fair take. The odd thing is the players I coveted weren't the big names like Henry and Hill. Not to say those two weren't a important part of the trade because of course they were. I'm dang nervous about owning Henry as I feel a drop off coming soon. If he misses games this season I'm in big trouble. I'm definitely gambling on my personal opinions of Sermon chances of becoming the starter and that Stevenson will become at least a important part of a committee for the Pats. I'm a sucker for power backs like Stevenson which doesn't always translate for the good in FF. I really really need Henry to have a couple more monster seasons in him or I lose even if Sermon and Stevenson work out IMO.
I don't think I worded the part you bolded quite the way I wanted it to sound..lol

Hopefully you get the overall point that I think we both did well, and am acknowledging your end is the bigger gamble, with more unknowns.