• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should came knocking on my door, I've got Amari Cooper currently slated to be on my bench
I like him too - - actually traded for him in OS. .... must be some other Carraway's your thinking of - it is a common name afterall :D

If he's still there tomorrow morn I'll take a look.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I've been fooling myself...somebody out there doesn't like him, dangit..I know it

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well come on in than, the water is fine...wait much longer you might have to pry him away from someone else
Man I looked and looked, but I just don't see anything that wouldn't involve Carter and after trading Harris I just don't want to trade him. I'll have to look somewhere else to turn one of my other running backs into another wide receiver. Love to turn Gordon into a WR2. Of course his most natural trade partner would be Wrecking Crew since he drafted Williams but unfortunately at wide receiver he has AJ Brown and then a pile of shit. LOL.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I've been fooling myself...somebody out there doesn't like him, dangit..I know it
After thinking on this I believe it's Clemson - - I remember him referring to him as 'stone-hands' from his days as a Raider- - so the last name was correct - just not a Bandit or Lefty..

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After thinking on this I believe it's Clemson - - I remember him referring to him as 'stone-hands' from his days as a Raider- - so the last name was correct - just not a Bandit or Lefty..
Ahhh...that could be...I knew it had something to do with drops....which was a problem in his second or third year...hmmm...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fighting Irish gave a first for Cobb and Gio and a second? Lefty is a devil.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ancient slot guy for Rodgers that Lefty grabbed off waivers...he's the shit
That one is so bad it's close to being a commissioner veto.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent you a little something @SmokingMonkey we haven't heard anything from you in awhile. Hope everything is good with you.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fighting Irish gave a first for Cobb and Gio and a second? Lefty is a devil.
That ancient slot guy for Rodgers that Lefty grabbed off waivers...he's the shit
Never thought he'd go for that - he sent the same players as an even up. Looked to add a 3rd for his 2nd (but he didn't have one) so figured what the heck. .... he does have some different player values Thinking both guys I got in the deal may end up being drops, but Gio, Cobb and a 2nd for a 1st still makes me feel better. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one is so bad it's close to being a commissioner veto.
Tommy Tremble still takes the cake for me, but yeah, I hear ya. At least he got that second. Biggest issue is, that unless Lamar and Cmac just go ballistic, it's quite likely that #1 is a pretty high pick, maybe even #1.

Have to change his name to Lucky Lefty here soon

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest issue is, that unless Lamar and Cmac just go ballistic, it's quite likely that #1 is a pretty high pick, maybe even #1.
Yup it's looks to be a very early pick. Congrats to Left!

Edit he actually traded Lefty his first back, so it won't be a early first and makes the deal look better.

Last edited:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy Tremble still takes the cake for me, but yeah, I hear ya. At least he got that second. Biggest issue is, that unless Lamar and Cmac just go ballistic, it's quite likely that #1 is a pretty high pick, maybe even #1.

Have to change his name to Lucky Lefty here soon
Yup it's looks to be a very early pick. Congrats to Left!

Edit he actually traded Lefty his first back, so it won't be a early first and makes the deal look better.
Yep, it's my 1st I sent him last yr - but hell, you never know - could be later than his or earlier. I just happened to think about what Treff mentioned. Apparently Irish has no faith at all in next yrs draft. Moved a 1st and 2nd for Gio, Cobb and Tremble. But heck, it may just work out for him with COVID and injuries, those guys may be gold. .... stranger things have happened (although not many).

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on you damn well know he doesn't have any clue about next year's class. He still doesn't even know about this year's class. Between that trade and the Tremble debacle there is absolutely no justification for him to do those trades other than he was drunk and willing to be taken advantage of. You took two fucking guys you picked up off of waivers in the last few months and turned them into a first round pick next year.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on you damn well know he doesn't have any clue about next year's class. He still doesn't even know about this year's class. Between that trade and the Tremble debacle there is absolutely no justification for him to do those trades other than he was drunk and willing to be taken advantage of. You took two fucking guys you picked up off of waivers in the last few months and turned them into a first round pick next year.
Well, .mine was in the middle of the day as a counter to his, Dan's was at night during the draft (so he may have had a few on that one). I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder - that's all I got as to why he made that deal (unless he starts popping beers a lot earlier than I thought).
Regardless, I'm glad to have my 1st back. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, .mine was in the middle of the day as a counter to his, Dan's was at night during the draft (so he may have had a few on that one). I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder - that's all I got as to why he made that deal (unless he starts popping beers a lot earlier than I thought).
Regardless, I'm glad to have my 1st back. ....
Some day I'll make one of those, and then everyone can be all twitterpatted about me :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some day I'll make one of those, and then everyone can be all twitterpatted about me :)
Well, in my book you already have, twice. The yr you got Jacobs - I sent you the 1st overall pick for a late 1st and friggin P. Lindsey. .... why I thought that was a good idea, God only knows. Worse yet, I ended up trading you Waller for a 3rd. .... BAD,BAD deals on my part.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in my book you already have, twice. The yr you got Jacobs - I sent you the 1st overall pick for a late 1st and friggin P. Lindsey. .... why I thought that was a good idea, God only knows. Worse yet, I ended up trading you Waller for a 3rd. .... BAD,BAD deals on my part.
giphy (28).gif