• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is get in the playoffs. It's a crapshoot from there. I've seen way too many dominant teams in the regular season run into one bad week in the playoffs.
That right, just make the playoffs and hope your team goes on a tear. We have 6 teams that make the playoffs? Right now that means almost everyone still has a shot.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just looked at the standings to see if I should be a "seller" and 10 of the 12 teams are either 3-3 or 2-4 with seven of us being 3-3. Lefty and Treff are seriously screwing up the curve. Hard to be a seller when all of us are still in it. LOL.

Did the same earlier here and in Old School. Hope things go one way or the other so I can figure out if I'm gearing up for playoffs or recalibrating for '21

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is get in the playoffs. It's a crapshoot from there. I've seen way too many dominant teams in the regular season run into one bad week in the playoffs.
That right, just make the playoffs and hope your team goes on a tear. We have 6 teams that make the playoffs? Right now that means almost everyone still has a shot.
Absolutely - and still 7 more games of the regular season - - I ain't counting no chickens. ......

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm pushing my chips in now. Certainly can't blame anyone else for holding or folding, but I know I'm buying...and will be until I'm outta moves, so..., I'll be here :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way I look at it, if I can hold on until Chubb returns I have a shot. If Dobbins gets promoted to starter soon that would be a nice lift for my roster.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way I look at it, if I can hold on until Chubb returns I have a shot. If Dobbins gets promoted to starter soon that would be a nice lift for my roster.
Well you know I'm in that corner, Gus looked like crap as "the guy" after Ingram's exit.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell yeah, you have a nice team. ..... rolling until Chubb went down

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post that trade for the lurker please
I send Chase Edmonds and Matt Brieda to Lefty
For
Henry Ruggs and Z. Pascal

Got some issues this week with WR's and flex, and much as I wanted to have Edmonds in his first start with ARZ, it ain't this week, so had to improvise

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For

Got some issues this week with WR's and flex, and much as I wanted to have Edmonds in his first start with ARZ, it ain't this week, so had to improvise
Thanks and some Luv for the Rug

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For

Had a Bandit birthday thing last might so wasn't able to post anything on this - - Treff had issues this week, I have them coming up in week 10 so it solves us both some issues. It was a long negotiation across the Mexico border, but we each got guys we were looking for help solve them. He's had his eye on Ruggs for quite sometime now and I've suffered from sellers remorse since the day I sent Edmonds to Harold - so, that got solved as well. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a Bandit birthday thing last might so wasn't able to post anything on this - - Treff had issues this week, I have them coming up in week 10 so it solves us both some issues. It was a long negotiation across the Mexico border, but we each got guys we were looking for help solve them. He's had his eye on Ruggs for quite sometime now and I've suffered from sellers remorse since the day I sent Edmonds to Harold - so, that got solved as well. .....
Well "wanting" Ruggs is somewhat subjective. A passive fascination perhaps?? :)
I still hold to my belief that he and Carr together are oil and water. But have no doubts that he could be a very good receiver at some point. Just had to have the right price to make that calculated risk. But still gonna flick my left testy when Edmonds pulls a repeat of '19 Drake down the stretch

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well "wanting" Ruggs is somewhat subjective. A passive fascination perhaps?? :)
I still hold to my belief that he and Carr together are oil and water. But have no doubts that he could be a very good receiver at some point. Just had to have the right price to make that calculated risk. But still gonna flick my left testy when Edmonds pulls a repeat of '19 Drake down the stretch
Oh, I have no doubt Ruggs is a big fish down the road (why I drafted him), but you do what you gotta. As for Edmonds, perhaps, then maybe not, but I have short term issues at RB and heck, he's young enough to stay valuable for a few yrs (I hope). ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ride high one week and in the gutter the next - - thank goodness my opponent tanked as well. ..... our QB's COMBINED for 11pts of which I contributed 1. ..... :eek:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty persistence combined with a hell of an offer that I couldn't refuse, no matter how hard I tried.... now I'm down to Hopkins and Odell from the original draft

I send Henry, D Evans, 21 3rd
Lefty sends Zeke, Pollard, 21 1st