• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should have, but do you really think he'll have another game like Sunday ? I have my doubts, think Hunt will be option 1 and Johnson will allow for breathers for Hunt. Once Chubb is back nobody will hear another word about Johnson IMO. RW bye week is week 6 and the 12 FF points Nick Foles put up Sunday didn't inspire confidence. Hope I don't regret not using my #1 waiver priority on Johnson, sure would have if Lefty hadn't dropped Tannehill.

I don't know, in watching that game, it looked like they didn't want Hunt on the field much more than he always has been although he did get all the goal line touches. I could see it being a 60/40 split for Hunt but with Hunt getting all the goal line work and as far as I'm concerned, 40% for a team that is good at and likes to run the ball is good enough for me. If he can get 12-14 carries a week I think that's better than a lot of the options that I have in leagues right now. LOL.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt was questionable entering that game, while I do think they don't want him running 20+ times as a general rule, I do think some of his usage last week was more nursing that injury than by true design.

I expect Hunt to be "the" guy, but, Johnson, among a couple others, will get whats left, and regardless, baring a free agent signing, Johnson is nectyin line should Hunt falter, without question

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a claim on Tranny, half expected to get him, but I guess I was fooling myself pretty hard if the top priority took him. @HaroldSeattle , Whatcha want for ol' Tranny?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt was questionable entering that game, while I do think they don't want him running 20+ times as a general rule, I do think some of his usage last week was more nursing that injury than by true design.

I expect Hunt to be "the" guy, but, Johnson, among a couple others, will get whats left, and regardless, baring a free agent signing, Johnson is nectyin line should Hunt falter, without question

Hey Treff would you mind benching a few of your guys this week for good play so I have a shot?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a claim on Tranny, half expected to get him, but I guess I was fooling myself pretty hard if the top priority took him. @HaroldSeattle , Whatcha want for ol' Tranny?
It'll have to be after RW bye week, after that we can talk.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell was all this Tanny love when I had him ?????

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know he was on the chopping block, I assumed he was gonna be your #2 since you kept offering me the other guy.
Don't you know me well enough by now to know that I'll deal (almost) anyone for the right price. ... #2 - no, not even close, sky is falling insurance sure. If they don't get the covid shit taken care of in TEN not even sure he can be trusted. to be on the field .....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell was all this Tanny love when I had him ?????
You just traded for him on Friday and even gave a pick ( very low pick ) in addition to Brees then cut him on Monday and he wasn't part of a package deal, he was the deal. Heck for a WW pick up in dynasty the price was definitely right for me.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just traded for him on Friday and even gave a pick ( very low pick ) in addition to Brees then cut him on Monday and he wasn't part of a package deal, he was the deal. Heck for a WW pick up in dynasty the price was definitely right for me.
In his defense, he only cut him because he had to either cut Tannehill, Brian Hill, or Davante Adams since Adams didn't play Monday night and they were the only ones that hadn't played when he found out Adams wasn't playing. And he was trying to win by trading for Sammy Watkins and had to cut one of them in order to make room for Watkins.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get that totally. .... not saying it was not the right thing for you to do. I was basically in a bind and had to move someone to get a WR plug in for any hope. As it turned out, I probably should have just put my hands in pockets and chalked up as a loss - - but cutting him was basically my only option to field a full team. Guess I could have dropped Hill but that just didn't make sense in my maintain a backup world. ... So in the end if he helps you, I'm fine with that. .... he was my #2 on waivers only because that RB insurance (albeit short-term) was too good to pass on. So, if you had grabbed Johnson then I would have taken Tanny back.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his defense, he only cut him because he had to either cut Tannehill, Brian Hill, or Davante Adams since Adams didn't play Monday night and they were the only ones that hadn't played when he found out Adams wasn't playing. And he was trying to win by trading for Sammy Watkins and had to cut one of them in order to make room for Watkins.
Yeah the Adam news came to late. After the games Sunday. I had him in one of my starting line ups Monday. Same league I have Rodgers and Darnold as my QBs this week. I'm in a heap of trouble in that league where I already lose Barkley.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Adam news came to late. After the games Sunday. I had him in one of my starting line ups Monday. Same league I have Rodgers and Darnold as my QBs this week. I'm in a heap of trouble in that league where I already lose Barkley.
Yeah, no crap - guess I should have prepared better and done something as a just in case. ..... but just trusted his analysis as to his own health - he could've been the difference-maker. ... oh well, live and learn.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy and I did a deal, imagine everyone has seen it already. But I send Walkins, M. Jones and Coleman for Shenualt and Jimmy G. Finally found a buyer for 2 guys I've been looking to move for some time. .. My quest for WR youth continues (and at least this one has seen the field). ...
Pleasure as always Fuzzy !!!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy and I did a deal, imagine everyone has seen it already. But I send Walkins, M. Jones and Coleman for Shenualt and Jimmy G. Finally found a buyer for 2 guys I've been looking to move for some time. .. My quest for WR youth continues (and at least this one has seen the field). ...
Pleasure as always Fuzzy !!!!
Well, at least Shenualt was a 'pleasure' .........

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong thread, but you tagged him so he can figure it out, lol

unless he's lurked himself into a lineup or future picks in this league somehow......:puzzled:
:doh: - uh, well, I'd try and explain it but I got nothing ......... :what:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: - uh, well, I'd try and explain it but I got nothing ......... :what:

too many leagues!
fun but also can be overwhelming, think I'm in 8 money leagues and then all the MBBRL free leagues on top