• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty persistence combined with a hell of an offer that I couldn't refuse, no matter how hard I tried.... now I'm down to Hopkins and Odell from the original draft

I send Henry, D Evans, 21 3rd
Lefty sends Zeke, Pollard, 21 1st
I considered making a play for Henry...but I couldn't put up Jacobs or Jones, and I didn't see Robinson making it happen. As I said to Lefty in DM's, its just SO weird that Zeke would be traded FROM a league leader in an effort to "win now". Friggin 2020 man

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty persistence combined with a hell of an offer that I couldn't refuse, no matter how hard I tried.... now I'm down to Hopkins and Odell from the original draft

I send Henry, D Evans, 21 3rd
Lefty sends Zeke, Pollard, 21 1st
Wow. Got to say I’m a little shocked. Monkey moving Henry, Lefty bailing on Zeke? Strange season indeed.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I considered making a play for Henry...but I couldn't put up Jacobs or Jones, and I didn't see Robinson making it happen. As I said to Lefty in DM's, its just SO weird that Zeke would be traded FROM a league leader in an effort to "win now". Friggin 2020 man
Wow. Got to say I’m a little shocked. Monkey moving Henry, Lefty bailing on Zeke? Strange season indeed.
Well, it was indeed a tough decision for me - Zeke has won a lot of games for me the past few yrs. ..... but just felt it was time. Yeah, 2020 is a yr for the weird, but no guts, no glory. Giving up my 1st to boot was actually the hardest part of it. .... but he was a tough negotiator. ....
@SmokingMonkey y - nice banter and I hope it works out for us both. ..... :suds: and you saved Fout a tough decision. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had zero intentions of moving Henry, but also couldn't not take that offer, sitting at 3-5 after a poor showing last year, had to make a change.

Always a pleasure doing business with the trade machine Lefty

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty is going for the kill this year and I admire that attitude and I can also appreciate Monkeys strategy to plan for next year. It's what makes dynasty so fun.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty is going for the kill this year and I admire that attitude and I can also appreciate Monkeys strategy to plan for next year. It's what makes dynasty so fun.

Been scoring a lot of pts across my 4 dynasty leagues, top 4 pts scored in all 4, but 3-5 in two of them, ouch.

After losing kittle here, figured it was the right time to look to the future, then Lefty came calling and I'm sure y'all know how that goes, lol

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yowsa nice one boys....the Lurker is impressed....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't decide whether I'm a buyer or a seller in this damn league. I beat the two best teams (Treff and Lefty) but lost to the three worst teams (Fout, Tide, and Wrecking Crew). My team doesn't know what the hell it's doing.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't decide whether I'm a buyer or a seller in this damn league. I beat the two best teams (Treff and Lefty) but lost to the three worst teams (Fout, Tide, and Wrecking Crew). My team doesn't know what the hell it's doing.
It's friggin 2020 - appears that there are a lot of people out there that are in the same boat. .... fantasy or not.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been scoring a lot of pts across my 4 dynasty leagues, top 4 pts scored in all 4, but 3-5 in two of them, ouch.
After losing kittle here, figured it was the right time to look to the future, then Lefty came calling and I'm sure y'all know how that goes, lol
And calling, and calling and calling. ........ :boink:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's where I was here and in Old School, I'll prob try to hang around in Old School to try to sneak into playoffs, at least for a few more wks. Then decide if I even have anyone worth selling that's not named Kamara. Still pissed the cowboys are tanking and didn't make a trade for Jameis or Fitzmagic, but that actually gives me hope they seriously pursue Dak and try to get him re-signed

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where I was here and in Old School, I'll prob try to hang around in Old School to try to sneak into playoffs, at least for a few more wks. Then decide if I even have anyone worth selling that's not named Kamara. Still pissed the cowboys are tanking and didn't make a trade for Jameis or Fitzmagic, but that actually gives me hope they seriously pursue Dak and try to get him re-signed
Or they're entering the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes, where second prize is Justin Fields

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's tough - no discounts, not even 10% with a coupon.
Oh I offered what felt was full price...but kinda similar to the old barter days..I had enough value in chickens to pay the price, but he wanted paid in sheep. I don't have the sheep..err..something like that anyways :)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I offered what felt was full price...but kinda similar to the old barter days..I had enough value in chickens to pay the price, but he wanted paid in sheep. I don't have the sheep..err..something like that anyways :)

This is getting close to a settlers of catan trading scenario, lol

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're looking for a charity, maybe someday UNICEF will play fantasy football with you, but until then......
(Yes, this is a Joe Dirt reference)
Nope not looking for that, if I had I'd have looked elsewhere - - and not unhappy with our deal. .... after all, it was my offer

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - I saw you old pal Alfred Morris made an appearance last week - yet you didn't pick him up anywhere ... :pound: