• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I had Hilton in like 3 leagues too and he's going to kill me. I really hate when guys suck on Thursday night and then you just have to stare at the bad decision you made for three extra days.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I had Hilton in like 3 leagues too and he's going to kill me. I really hate when guys suck on Thursday night and then you just have to stare at the bad decision you made for three extra days.

Had Duke in 2 leagues, feeling the pain there with Lat Murray on the bench in both

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sterling Shepard looks like he's going to play finally. What a disappointment he's been since I traded for him. Going to put him in the line up. Hopefully he produces enough to make this a wise choice, but IDK if it will pay off.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sterling Shepard looks like he's going to play finally. What a disappointment he's been since I traded for him. Going to put him in the line up. Hopefully he produces enough to make this a wise choice, but IDK if it will pay off.
Well - good luck with that - it's always a iffy situation playing a guy coming off injury. Short-term he has been a disappointment - but if he can put his head injury stuff behind him, he has a lot of promise as a dynasty player. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't think he had cleared protocol yet when you acquired him, could be good down the stretch with fairly easy schedule and Engram looking to be a couple more wks away from returning.

Heard on sirius radio that when engram took his boot off and tried to run it didn't go well this past week

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

Seriously not trying to play spoiler here but looks like my team got the memo, ball out vs treff
Tranny culturing TD's, both on the ground and in the air, from Henry is sure keeping me alive, but hope is fading fast. Really needed Jacobs and Cooper to contribute a helluvalot more, especially given the Goff/Kupp part if the equation.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad I traded Jarvis Landry for Aaron Rodgers three weeks ago. It is working out so well for me. In the three weeks I've owned him, he has scored 10 points less than Landry scored today. I hate this fucking game. I'm going to miss the motherfucking playoffs in both of my leagues and Dad's league. This is so not worth the frustration. I seem to get more upset now than ever before. Going to be re-evaluating my involvement in leagues this off-season.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad I traded Jarvis Landry for Aaron Rodgers three weeks ago. It is working out so well for me. In the three weeks I've owned him, he has scored 10 points less than Landry scored today. I hate this fucking game. I'm going to miss the motherfucking playoffs in both of my leagues and Dad's league. This is so not worth the frustration. I seem to get more upset now than ever before. Going to be re-evaluating my involvement in leagues this off-season.

Right there with ya this season. I've missed the playoffs before, but this yr has been extremely frustrating.

Easy to say now, but I'm looking to drop 2 money leagues and circle the wagons around MBBRL and dynasties

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get exactly what you guys are saying. I don't think I've ever had a yr like this one where every week is such a damn struggle just setting a friggin lineup. Granted, I've managed to keep my head above water for the most part - but with injuries, guys just randomly disappearing, random guys going off, RBBC's and the constant guessing game on QB's (outside of a few) there has been nothing simple. Seems outside of a handful of guys there's been no one you can consider a 'no-brainer' from week to week. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tranny culturing TD's, both on the ground and in the air, from Henry is sure keeping me alive

Henry got his in great fashion last night, it was fun game to be at. Him and Kittle killed me in another dynasty where I really needed a win, but look to have me winning here. Have to get a big Rob Woods night and nothing from Gurley to have a chance to salvage that other one.

Happy that my 1st round pick I traded to Wrecking Crew won't be a top 2 pick. Pending how the chips fall next week, I could push that draft pick out of the top 5 - lessens the blow of not getting DMontgomery and Miles Sanders like I had planned when I made the trade during our rookie draft

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there shall be fat trimming done on the volume my leagues this offseason as well. I haven't changed my mind there.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get exactly what you guys are saying. I don't think I've ever had a yr like this one where every week is such a damn struggle just setting a friggin lineup. Granted, I've managed to keep my head above water for the most part - but with injuries, guys just randomly disappearing, random guys going off, RBBC's and the constant guessing game on QB's (outside of a few) there has been nothing simple. Seems outside of a handful of guys there's been no one you can consider a 'no-brainer' from week to week. ....

You crack me up. You're in 3 money leagues and you'll be 9-3 in two of them, most likely getting byes in the first round and 7-5 in the other one and clinched a playoff birth in all 3. Love to "keep my head above water" like you. LOL.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You crack me up. You're in 3 money leagues and you'll be 9-3 in two of them, most likely getting byes in the first round and 7-5 in the other one and clinched a playoff birth in all 3. Love to "keep my head above water" like you. LOL.
Hey. you know how much time I put into this stuff and damn right, none of them have been easy - I've just been very, very fortunate - if you look at my overall scores I'm mostly middle of the road - just have good weeks when I need them and generally on on the bad one - my DST coordinator has done his job. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey. you know how much time I put into this stuff and damn right, none of them have been easy - I've just been very, very fortunate - if you look at my overall scores I'm mostly middle of the road - just have good weeks when I need them and generally on on the bad one - my DST coordinator has done his job. ...
Does this d coordinator have an up and coming assistant we can hire next year? Cuz...f man, my guy sucks nuts

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this d coordinator have an up and coming assistant we can hire next year? Cuz...f man, my guy sucks nuts
Well, I'll let you know, things are far from settled yet - - maybe a draft pick would nab him though .... :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 more Ingram TD's, maybe a Kupp rushing TD ...I can see the light!
Well, @TREFF - if the Rams had kept the game semi-competitive you probably would have gotten your wish. .... I gotta tell ya Ingram had me sweating in 3 leagues. ......

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, @TREFF - if the Rams had kept the game semi-competitive you probably would have gotten your wish. .... I gotta tell ya Ingram had me sweating in 3 leagues. ......
If they would've benched Goff I think I would've been fine. No way the third string guy is as bad as Goff, dear Lord he's hit rock bottom

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he has - - what a difference 1 yr can make. Rams offensive players were a target earlier, now not so much. ... damn shame none of them can stay on the field long enough to make an impact with Goff sucking donkey nuts. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 2 games back of the division, One week to go, that's effed. 1 game back of the wild card, hes playing our #1 seed, im playing a dude vying for the top draft pick, pretty sure I've got the tie breaker, so....fuck it, I'm still buying.

Who wants my #1 pick and Michel, AJ Green, or virtually anyone else of my roster in order to improve a WR/RB spot? (no, Jacobs, Ingram, Kupp, Hill, and Cooper, nor Mahommes, are on the table)