• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, thanks to Jared Goff fuckin' the dog, the Raiders insistence on throwing inside the five, and Cooper's knee, added to my own inability to find a more suitable replacement for Michel, AND my D coordinator sucking ass (I mean come on..Gurley finally shows up again, a linebacker gets an int, Brees barely hits 200 but has 3 scores, Edelman throws for a TD, Zeke and Landry have a shit days but still score TD's. Wtf????)
I need Mahommes and Reek to REALLY have exceptional games tonight. If my math is right I need about 61 points, which is within the realm of possibility, but not all that likely.
Gonna be right back to where I was last week, FOCK!
Well Treff - just so you'll know, for any other QB/WR combo I'd be feeling pretty confident. .... but I'm not.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I need M Williams and Bagdley to score less than 12 to beat Clemson. Not likely but I have a chance.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers can't get into the end-zone- 3 field goals for Badgley. :gaah:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit nice comeback, glad the side deal worked for one of us!

Is it next season yet?

Thank you. Although before I made the trade I was going to have to play Driskel instead of the interception machine that is Philip Rivers. LOL. It worked out though anyway.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I will send this out in the email later also, but obviously Clemson and Harold have clinched the #1 and #2 seeds and first round byes in the playoffs at 10-1 and they have clearly been the two best teams all year. It's just a matter of who ends up #1 and who ends up #2. Dad now leads the Snowman division by one game over Treff. Both Monkey and Roll Tide have now been eliminated from playoff contention. Right now The Fighting Irish would be the #4 seed and first wild card with a 7-4 record and since he has the most points in the league, he's virtually a lock to make the playoffs unless an epic meltdown happens. King of the World is the #5 seed as the only 6-5 wild card team right now and he has 1506.06 points. Treff would be the #6 seed because he has the most points of the 5-6 teams with 1507.8 points. I am right behind him at 5-6 with 1482.36 points so right now I would be the first team out and Fout-n-Fout is also 5-6 but only has 1245.16 points. To round things out, Fuzzy would be 9th at 4-7 with 1257 points so he would need Treff and me to both lose out because there's no way he's going to win the points tie-breaker over either one of us but he is not eliminated yet. Right now Monkey is sitting 10th at 3-8 because he has a lot more points (1303.48) than the other 3-8 team which is Roll Tide (1177.18 points). Both of them have been eliminated from playoff contention as has The Wrecking Crew who would be 12th right now. On a side note since this is dynasty and the draft picks matter. The only team in the bottom 4 that actually has his 1st rounder next year is Roll Tide. Monkey, Fuzzy, and the Wrecking Crew all traded theirs.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note since this is dynasty and the draft picks matter. The only team in the bottom 4 that actually has his 1st rounder next year is Roll Tide. Monkey, Fuzzy, and the Wrecking Crew all traded theirs.

but I traded mine to Wrecking Crew, so he's alright!

thanks again for running this circus, always a good time with serious fantasy folks, even if I'm not having a good season

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, trade deadline is midnight December 4 - - what the hell will I do after that ? :noidea: :scratch: :ranger: :rant::playball:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, trade deadline is midnight December 4 - - what the hell will I do after that ? :noidea: :scratch: :ranger: :rant::playball:

Don't worry it will be back up after the Super Bowl so you'll only have two months of torture.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

Seriously not trying to play spoiler here but looks like my team got the memo, ball out vs treff

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

Seriously not trying to play spoiler here but looks like my team got the memo, ball out vs treff
Normally I wouldn't be scared, but no Mahommes, no Reek, Kupp on the skids, my flexes dependant on Robbie Anderson and Hunter Renfrow?? Yeah, I'm more hoping for losses from other teams to stay afloat than I am winning on my own

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with all the bye week issues I had it was either Pascal or the 2nd Green Bay running back against San Francisco. Obviously I chose incorrectly, but if you had told me that Hilton was going to have 18 yards receiving I would have thought I made the right call. Didn't know the Colts just weren't going to let Brissett throw against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. It worked out well for them too.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with all the bye week issues I had it was either Pascal or the 2nd Green Bay running back against San Francisco. Obviously I chose incorrectly, but if you had told me that Hilton was going to have 18 yards receiving I would have thought I made the right call. Didn't know the Colts just weren't going to let Brissett throw against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. It worked out well for them too.
Yea - that was surprising - even down late in the 4th they chose to run ... :noidea:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that the run game worked, just didn't get the little bit from the passing game that they needed.

1 play is never what determines the outcome of an NFL game, but that ball that Hilton grabbed a fraction of a second too late that Joseph knocked out of his hands on their 2nd to last drive.....man, he should've come down with that one, Brissett threw a good ball there

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that the run game worked, just didn't get the little bit from the passing game that they needed.
1 play is never what determines the outcome of an NFL game, but that ball that Hilton grabbed a fraction of a second too late that Joseph knocked out of his hands on their 2nd to last drive.....man, he should've come down with that one, Brissett threw a good ball there
Yea - Hilton obviously was not on his game. .... didn't watch it but apparently he had a couple of bad drops on third downs. .. and yea, they did run the ball well, just ate up too much time towards the end.