• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies , offer sent.

@leftypower , ready to make our discussed offer, awaiting your reply.

And, of the three offers I made in the past 24 hours, the one I had the least amount of faith in being accepted, just was.

I deal Mark Ingram, Gus Bus, and my 4th rd to Clemson
For
His '20 #1, Marquis Brown, and J. Wilkins

I don't anticipate his #1 being any better than 1.11, (possibly the very last with this missing piece) but still..finally someone willing to pay a decent price to try and buy the playoffs..nice

Well with Cook getting hurt tonight and Mack still hurt it makes perfect sense for him. I would have done that trade too although I'm surprised he dealt Jordan Wilkins.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with Cook getting hurt tonight and Mack still hurt it makes perfect sense for him. I would have done that trade too although I'm surprised he dealt Jordan Wilkins.
Really? Wilkins? He's not a Clemson alum, why the love for him?

I only included him to balance out the roster numbers, might drop him for some random rookie. Are you saying I should squeeze him for another pick after the season??? ;)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Wilkins? He's not a Clemson alum, why the love for him?

I only included him to balance out the roster numbers, might drop him for some random rookie. Are you saying I should squeeze him for another pick after the season??? ;)

Well no I don't think he has any value to you, but for the guy that has Mack, Hines, and Williams it seemed strange to deal Wilkins.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another biggun' as my twar down/rebuild continues.

I send Fuzzy
Cooper Kupp
Sony Michel and,
My '20 #2
He sends me
Alvin Kamara

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I send Fuzzy
Cooper Kupp
Sony Michel and,
My '20 #2
He sends me
Alvin Kamara
Holy cow that is a big one. Nice.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I send Fuzzy
Cooper Kupp
Sony Michel and,
My '20 #2
He sends me
Alvin Kamara

That one is interesting. I never thought you'd get rid of Kupp and never thought Fuzzy would get rid of Kamara, but as an owner of Kamara in another league, he has been a giant freaking disappointment this year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one is interesting. I never thought you'd get rid of Kupp and never thought Fuzzy would get rid of Kamara, but as an owner of Kamara in another league, he has been a giant freaking disappointment this year.
Could be a knee jerk reaction to the past 4weeks or so where Kupp was basically a negative (can't bench him, but Mecole Hardman outscored him multiple times), and Goff's utter regression. Maybe D's figured out McVeigh, maybe its Gurley not being the superstud, maybe Goff just sucks and the camouflage just isnt holding up? I dunno, but was done with it. Plenty of strong looking WR's in the draft, and not picking till #6, I'm anticipating missing out on the top 3-4 RB's that will likely be taken, so Michel/Ingram replaced by Kamara, Kupp can honestly be replaced by AJ Green (surely his rehab isnt gonna stretch 2 years,.. Right???), 2nd years Hardman, M. Brown, or whatever dude is sitting at #6.

Possibly a net neutral move, but I think Kamara just had a down year, dealt with sine nagging injuries, and didn't help that Brees was t around for awhile either.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This .... but I understand the logic behind it on both parts. ... it was certainly more than I was willing to give for here today, gone tomorrow Michel.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly a net neutral move, but I think Kamara just had a down year, dealt with sine nagging injuries, and didn't help that Brees was t around for awhile either.

You might be absolutely correct and don't get me wrong, I'd love to own Kamara in dynasty, but pass catchers with all these aging quarterbacks kind of scare me in dynasty. When Bridgewater played, Michael Thomas was still fine, but Kamara was not and I'm just not sure how much Brees has left in the tank.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be absolutely correct and don't get me wrong, I'd love to own Kamara in dynasty, but pass catchers with all these aging quarterbacks kind of scare me in dynasty. When Bridgewater played, Michael Thomas was still fine, but Kamara was not and I'm just not sure how much Brees has left in the tank.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Brees hangs it up this off season. Heck, if they can find a way to win it all, he might announce it on the stage, kissing the trophy.

Which, could be a very bad thing..I dunno. Is Taysom Hill a real QB? Do they resign TeddyB? A rookie, with some random vet like Fitzpatrick or whatever as a band aid? Some of those options might be ok for Kamaras outlook, others are disastrous to even consider.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he and Brady have a competition going on as to which will outlast the other. ..... couple of more yr from Brees would be nice for me though - as long as Thomas is around.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't done yet. I still got Tranny, who could be a decent piece if you need a "in case of emergency" QB, same thing with Robbie Anderson, and Kyle Rudolph..I ain't asking a ton, and they might as well head out the door

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I send Fuzzy
Cooper Kupp
Sony Michel and,
My '20 #2
He sends me
Alvin Kamara
Been sitting here watching my team suck all year. Felt a move was appropriate. Took me overnight to accept.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been sitting here watching my team suck all year. Felt a move was appropriate. Took me overnight to accept.
Good for you man - wish I'd have pushed more on Kamara but at the time it didn't make sense for you and I get it. Not even sure what I was offering now - hell, I've sent out so many I think Fantrax will just start making offers for me (or tilt when I don't). ... :D

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my idiot brother-in-law just traded Devonta Freeman for a guy that was picked up on waivers tonight in Anthony Miller. I'm sure somebody else would have been happy to use their waiver priority if they knew it would net them Freeman. What's even more funny is he is the one that dropped Anthony Miller to pick up Auden Tate. Oh man, sometimes I just want to shake people.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my idiot brother-in-law just traded Devonta Freeman for a guy that was picked up on waivers tonight in Anthony Miller. I'm sure somebody else would have been happy to use their waiver priority if they knew it would net them Freeman. What's even more funny is he is the one that dropped Anthony Miller to pick up Auden Tate. Oh man, sometimes I just want to shake people.
I saw that this morning - - surprised myself but think he's hurting at WR with injuries. .... I'm sure most will say this but; wish I had known I have far better options I would have sold. .... even though Freeman has sucked.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I have zero desire to have Freeman on my team, but surely his name would've came in handy in trade negotiations with someone...bugger

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he traded a 4th for 200yr old Gore. .... even with Singletary why if you had Freeman? :noidea:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he traded a 4th for 200yr old Gore. .... even with Singletary why if you had Freeman? :noidea:
it was a 5th, and only after I declined Richard...and in that instance, I would say, probably becuase at least Gore plays every week, likely pretty frustrated with Freeman never being available. But who knows, dicey to assume the thought process of anyone that would deal a starting RB for a #3 WR from Chicago