• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a 5th, and only after I declined Richard...and in that instance, I would say, probably becuase at least Gore plays every week, likely pretty frustrated with Freeman never being available. But who knows, dicey to assume the thought process of anyone that would deal a starting RB for a #3 WR from Chicago
Exactly. ......

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell, not only the #3 WR from Chicago, but a wide receiver he dropped for Auden Tate earlier in the year. When I pointed that out to him, he said that he didn't remember that but yeah that must seem stupid. He also said that he doesn't now what the hell he's doing. Well yeah, no shit. :doh::gaah:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell, not only the #3 WR from Chicago, but a wide receiver he dropped for Auden Tate earlier in the year. When I pointed that out to him, he said that he didn't remember that but yeah that must seem stupid. He also said that he doesn't now what the hell he's doing. Well yeah, no shit. :doh::gaah:
I know - hard to understand sometimes - but he does have a better record than any one of us, with trips to the playoffs pretty much every year - - so I guess who the heck are we to question his methods :noidea:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our potential league champion ladies and gents.

Sometimes, even a blind squirrel funds a nut.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our potential league champion ladies and gents.
Sometimes, even a blind squirrel funds a nut.
Well, I was one of his nuts by sending him Jackson last yr. .... then again, he was the main bait in the Zeke deal. ..

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was one of his nuts by sending him Jackson last yr. .... then again, he was the main bait in the Zeke deal. ..
Well I gave him CMac two years ago. The way all the picks and subsequent deals from that trade have worked out, I'm not unhappy about it, but I'd sure love to have CMac back

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I gave him CMac two years ago. The way all the picks and subsequent deals from that trade have worked out, I'm not unhappy about it, but I'd sure love to have CMac back
So what you're saying is we made him what he is today. :suds: I'm not unhappy about mine either. .... a RB upgrade from Freeman to Zeke was well worth it. ... even if I had to give up Jackson. Think Kyler will be his equal as time progresses and ARI upgrades the oline (they have to do that anyway - can't be much worse). ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is we made him what he is today. :suds: I'm not unhappy about mine either. .... a RB upgrade from Freeman to Zeke was well worth it. ... even if I had to give up Jackson. Think Kyler will be his equal as time progresses and ARI upgrades the oline (they have to do that anyway - can't be much worse). ...
I imagine with a full off season to study what Baltimore does, what works against them v what doesn't, he'll fall back to the pack. He doesn't have the passing game chops to be totally indefensible

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work sucks, come out n play!

OK I got a few minutes to ponder this. Interesting offer for sure. Think if I accept would help for the present ...maybe that is. Long term not liking it much. I'll decide in the time I have before I need to get back to things.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF decided to decline and I may end up regretting that. It was a good offer and I didn't turn it down without pondering the wisdom of accepting or declining. Feel like potentially the deal could help me in the playoffs at least some, so was hard to decline. Didn't see a counter or I'd send one.
Really appreciate the effort, was a good offer.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, sometimes the hardest thing to do in dynasty is nothing. I have looked up and down these rosters for the last two days trying to come up with something and it's been really hard to do nothing, but with the 1st and 5th picks next year and my core being so young, I think it's best to stay put, but that hasn't stopped me from going into the roster chart screen about 500 times the last two days. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, sometimes the hardest thing to do in dynasty is nothing. I have looked up and down these rosters for the last two days trying to come up with something and it's been really hard to do nothing, but with the 1st and 5th picks next year and my core being so young, I think it's best to stay put, but that hasn't stopped me from going into the roster chart screen about 500 times the last two days. LOL.
Same, cept I don't have the 1&5, so I'm still moving and shaking!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF decided to decline and I may end up regretting that. It was a good offer and I didn't turn it down without pondering the wisdom of accepting or declining. Feel like potentially the deal could help me in the playoffs at least some, so was hard to decline. Didn't see a counter or I'd send one.
Really appreciate the effort, was a good offer.
I'm gonna restart looking for deals elsewhere, but know I'm open to revisiting it should you reconsider.

If not, still cheering for u (and Lefty!) and cheering for the health of RW!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar offers have just been made to all 6 playoff teams. If nothing comes of it, I'm calling it a season, and gonna start researching who might be around at #6

Course, I'll do that anyways, who am I kidding

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar offers have just been made to all 6 playoff teams. If nothing comes of it, I'm calling it a season, and gonna start researching who might be around at #6
Course, I'll do that anyways, who am I kidding
Well @TREFF - we were just a small piece from getting a deal done in your fire-sale. The last I didn't even see until it was too late. ... oh well, now it's wait for a couple of months until the fun begins again. ...:suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

feel ya on that, had a couple stabs at my young RBs the last few days, one decent one and one completely laughable, but I'm in the same boat.
Majority of my "starters" are all 28yrs old or younger, with most being younger. Not making any moves unless I get an upgrade somewhere, just doesn't make sense, even after a down season.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feel ya on that, had a couple stabs at my young RBs the last few days, one decent one and one completely laughable, but I'm in the same boat.
Majority of my "starters" are all 28yrs old or younger, with most being younger. Not making any moves unless I get an upgrade somewhere, just doesn't make sense, even after a down season.
A couple stabs? I made multiple stabs, virtually every week for four weeks, lol