• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope the same on June 20 when they go exploring up my posterior with a camera...somebody that I know that has had a colonoscopy said they most likely will find polyps. He said the key word will also be benign.
I've had 3-4 and they usually find them....so far never been an issue and usually just have to keep having them every 5 years or so.

Procedure is a good nap, though.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Hart said Derrick White is more impactful than Tatum because he does everything at a very high level....

Thoughts?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won a title with him and while I am not the biggest Vogel fan.....he did not deserve to be fired by the Lakers.

Yes and no.

Based on his performance, he should not have been fired. The season that he had a healthy Lebron and AD, they won a title.

However, based on how he handled the Westbrook situation, he did deserve to be fired. He made it known before they got him, that he didn't want him and why. When the FO chose to bring him in, as head coach, it was his job to work with him and try to find a way for him to fit. He didn't, which is insubordination.

Part of what finally got the FO to move on from Westbrook was Ham said all the right things re: Westbrook and tried to find a way to fit him in. When it still didn't work, the FO moved him.

Had Vogel done what Ham did...maybe Westbrook gets moved sooner and Vogel is still coach.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to the mat? It's a sports discussion. No one is going to the mat for anyone here. as to Greedy, you need to try this again....I only pushed back on you saying Greedy was faking his injury which was complete looney tunes. If you need to make things up to support your opinion that may say more of you.

There actually is no real smoke around Allen. A fake tough guy trying to be tough. All we got at this point. Being a nice guy like he seems to be does not mean he is soft and/or cannot sustain a real injury. as for Kobe? Again, I'm never gonna say how hurt someone might be and maybe he would have given it a go.....but why are all these stories about Allen and not OG, Zinger, Giannis, Zion (who is always hurt), etc? That's the only push back I'd give.

Not push back but do find it funny Morris says this about Allen when his own bro got beat up by Joker and missed 4 months for whiplash. My sources tell me Allen would have been back after a game and Kobe just kicks Joker's ass and never leaves the game.

Dt you will argue a topic incessantly because it involves a player you like or your team is involved with.

The smoke was all there that Greedy was not one who applied himself in any way shape or form. You got pissy because I called him a pussy (he is) for not playing a single down of football in 2020.

He is no longer in the league.

When things like this start leaking out it's usually not a good thing. Rib injury aside there is very likely more behind all this with Allen.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Hart said Derrick White is more impactful than Tatum because he does everything at a very high level....

Thoughts?

I wanna know what Josh Hart was smoking when he said that. That's a crazy thing to say.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dt you will argue a topic incessantly because it involves a player you like or your team is involved with.

The smoke was all there that Greedy was not one who applied himself in any way shape or form. You got pissy because I called him a pussy (he is) for not playing a single down of football in 2020.

He is no longer in the league.

When things like this start leaking out it's usually not a good thing. Rib injury aside there is very likely more behind all this with Allen.
Yeah that first comment is not really true. Had you simply said Greedy was injury prone and a bad pick by Dorsey you'd get no disagreement from me. Faked his injuries is next level stuff though. I'd also never get pissy over anything said here (anyone who would shouldn't be here) even if incredibly irrational like saying he faked his injury. Hell, if there was anything factual that implied Allen could take a shot and be fine and he refused (and it was because he feared the shot might puncture his lung like it did an NFL player whose name escapes me) I'd have no issue calling him out for that.

what "started leaking out"? a fake tough guy making a foolish comment and some thinking it's fact? Could there be more to it? sure.....but what altman said could also be true. that they and Allen have no issues.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

There is fire where there is smoke.
There is? so next season Lebron will play for LA, the Cavs, Philly, Phoenix and other teams? Mitchell will stay here but also be in Brooklyn, Miami and with the Knicks. Hell, might also be in Philly...I guess with Lebron.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is? so next season Lebron will play for LA, the Cavs, Philly, Phoenix and other teams? Mitchell will stay here but also be in Brooklyn, Miami and with the Knicks. Hell, might also be in Philly...I guess with Lebron.

Yeah this getting absurd

Lebron can play for 2…maybe 3 teams max

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that first comment is not really true. Had you simply said Greedy was injury prone and a bad pick by Dorsey you'd get no disagreement from me. Faked his injuries is next level stuff though. I'd also never get pissy over anything said here (anyone who would shouldn't be here) even if incredibly irrational like saying he faked his injury. Hell, if there was anything factual that implied Allen could take a shot and be fine and he refused (and it was because he feared the shot might puncture his lung like it did an NFL player whose name escapes me) I'd have no issue calling him out for that.

what "started leaking out"? a fake tough guy making a foolish comment and some thinking it's fact? Could there be more to it? sure.....but what altman said could also be true. that they and Allen have no issues.

Altman is not going to say "yea man Allen is struggling within the locker room we are probably gonna deal him"

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altman is not going to say "yea man Allen is struggling within the locker room we are probably gonna deal him"
No disagreement there. I also agree just because he said the plan is keep the core 4 together does not mean they would not deal one (or more) of them.

But this does not mean it couldn't be true about the FO and Allen.......and, hell, they could deal him even if on good terms.