• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always liked his enthusiasm for CBB.

One of the funniest things I can remember him saying was when he called a Colorado game (for the 12 pac network) and said that Boulder was the epicenter of the universe.

RIP
I loved it when they did the cross promotion where NBA announcers swapped out with CBB.

Bill talked about everything EXCEPT the game.

His broadcasting partners exasperation had me ROLLLING…lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Apparently it’s from a late 80s SNL sketch with Jon Lovitz. Being funny is tough for people on the autism spectrum. I appreciate him trying despite the fact that all of his jokes bomb.
Still waiting for you to offer a player other than Allen you think could have played but didn't. So far all we know is you think allen could go but no one else has been capable in the playoffs.

and you think a fake tough guy is tough.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Tommy gonna Tommy and lie and/or not refute what I said...because you can't.
Because there’s really no point in mounting an argument. I don’t need to counter anything when you can’t successfully address the fact that Allen’s injury is different from these others. I don’t need to respond when you’re making shit up like I and others said that Allen is the only guy in the NBA that isn’t willing to play hurt. This is why you can’t have a good faith discussion with you.

Hey I’ll back off the claim if you can produce any posters here that think @dtgold88 can have a good faith debate.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved it when they did the cross promotion where NBA announcers swapped out with CBB.

Bill talked about everything EXCEPT the game.

His broadcasting partners exasperation had me ROLLLING…lol
That is hilarious.

A lot of people do not realize he started out announcing NBA games and he switched to college ball.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an interesting take.

Zero chance. If LeBron is going to leave the city that is best for his family and most complimentary with his life goals after basketball to ring chase he isn’t choosing Joel Embiid who has been healthy for one playoff of his career…the bubble year where he had 2-3 months off the court, essentially in bubble wrap until the playoffs started.

No chance of happening.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at this point in time, the pundits have James going everywhere but staying in LA. Of course, if James goes somewhere, that opens-up the many notions that Brony will be drafted by that team as well. It must be almost summer!!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This argument between DTFoolsGold and fightintittybags is entertaining.

Waiting to hear whose dad can beat up the other's dad.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or if you are Bill Simmons, this is what you are suggesting.

Can’t take this nonsense seriously.

All the Paul George speculation fun.

Truth is, he isn’t with the Clippers for purely basketball reasons.

So, if they offer the max, it will be game over.

Time will tell if they will give him what he wants.

Simmons take is at least interesting because it keeps him in LA close to his parents.

Still, neither team nor Lebron would be in favor of such a swap.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero chance. If LeBron is going to leave the city that is best for his family and most complimentary with his life goals after basketball to ring chase he isn’t choosing Joel Embiid who has been healthy for one playoff of his career…the bubble year where he had 2-3 months off the court, essentially in bubble wrap until the playoffs started.

No chance of happening.
This is the throw shit at the wall for clicks time of the year.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the throw shit at the wall for clicks time of the year.
Oh if that crap only ended on a certain date. It doesn’t seem to anymore, and certainly not just in sports.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there’s really no point in mounting an argument. I don’t need to counter anything when you can’t successfully address the fact that Allen’s injury is different from these others. I don’t need to respond when you’re making shit up like I and others said that Allen is the only guy in the NBA that isn’t willing to play hurt. This is why you can’t have a good faith discussion with you.

Hey I’ll back off the claim if you can produce any posters here that think @dtgold88 can have a good faith debate.
I did point out his injury is different , (more than once).....that all those injuries are different and even that each of those injuries can have varying degrees/levels of injuries if to the same body part. Please read this and understand before you move on, Tommy.

Now hold on a sec....do you understand what was written above? If not, read it again...

If what I said is not true how about explain why allen is the only player you are mentioning who missed time but could have gone? You are making excuses for all the other guys and singling out Allen. As of now, it even seems like you made up the idea Allen was cleared by docs to play.