• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there’s really no point in mounting an argument. I don’t need to counter anything when you can’t successfully address the fact that Allen’s injury is different from these others. I don’t need to respond when you’re making shit up like I and others said that Allen is the only guy in the NBA that isn’t willing to play hurt. This is why you can’t have a good faith discussion with you.

Hey I’ll back off the claim if you can produce any posters here that think @dtgold88 can have a good faith debate.
haha...he says while not having a good faith debate.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This argument between DTFoolsGold and fightintittybags is entertaining.

Waiting to hear whose dad can beat up the other's dad.
if his is alive he will win.

More comical is you thinking someone else's discussion is entertaining. Next time you offer anything of substance will be the first.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the throw shit at the wall for clicks time of the year.
and why the job or reporters/"insiders" has gotten easier and easier. No accountability necessary.

But, sure, I still like hearing the rumors.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and why the job or reporters/"insiders" has gotten easier and easier. No accountability necessary.

But, sure, I still like hearing the rumors.
Yeah, unnamed sources is the easy out.

I actually do enjoy the rumor mill.

We don’t have very many pro games left.

Thank Goodness for the Olympics.

Should keep the major fuckery to a minimum.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harden is a FA, major Fuckery unavoidable!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah summer olympics will keep us busy. Team USA plays exhibition vs Canada I think July 10th so we go from free agency righ into summer olympics. No real basketball break until mid August

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense that they are focusing on OKC, Philly as a destination for all the top guys available.

Cap space and the talent already on both rosters.
Philly is not going to be a ring chasing destination. They’re going to have to pay guys for them to come. They’re more likely to get the Bruce Brown’s the KCPs etc than they are to get the PG13s and KDs.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is not going to be a ring chasing destination. They’re going to have to pay guys for them to come. They’re more likely to get the Bruce Brown’s the KCPs etc than they are to get the PG13s and KDs.
I keep seeing Brandon Ingram.

I’d rather have him than OG.

They both have injury histories.

But OG’s is Clipperesque.

Kuzma out there, Jerami Grant too.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense that they are focusing on OKC, Philly as a destination for all the top guys available.

Cap space and the talent already on both rosters.
If I’m OKC I’m getting myself a 15-25 million dollar starting big who can rim run, screen, rebound, body up a 5 or low post presence to help keep Chet away from having to take that matchup. If the guy can stretch the floor that’s a bonus but it’s secondary to those other musts I listed above.

If I get that piece? I’m done haha. They have the perfect young roster where all of their guys are on the same time table. Let them play together for awhile. Denver’s group was together for a long time before they won. That should be the small market blue print. Ideally this is Lopez from Bucks but what he was 4-5 years ago, not now. Now, I think comparable names are Capela and Claxton.

If I want to tweak on top of that, I swap out Giddey for a vet 3 and D wing who has some playoff pedigree. Not sure who this is now but a guy like Jae Crowder and what he used to be 3-4 years ago.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah summer olympics will keep us busy. Team USA plays exhibition vs Canada I think July 10th so we go from free agency righ into summer olympics. No real basketball break until mid August
I love the Olympics.

I watch shit I would normally not have any interest in.

Water polo…..

Rhythmic Gymnastics with the goddamn ribbons….

I eat it all up…lol

Both the Men and Women’s basketball teams face stiff opposition.

Should be fun.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m OKC I’m getting myself a 15-25 million dollar starting big who can rim run, screen, rebound, body up a 5 or low post presence to help keep Chet away from having to take that matchup. If the guy can stretch the floor that’s a bonus but it’s secondary to those other musts I listed above.

If I get that piece? I’m done haha. They have the perfect young roster where all of their guys are on the same time table. Let them play together for awhile. Denver’s group was together for a long time before they won. That should be the small market blue print. Ideally this is Lopez from Bucks but what he was 4-5 years ago, not now. Now, I think comparable names are Capela and Claxton.

If I want to tweak on top of that, I swap out Giddey for a vet 3 and D wing who has some playoff pedigree. Not sure who this is now but a guy like Jae Crowder and what he used to be 3-4 years ago.
Isaiah Hartenstein

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep seeing Brandon Ingram.

I’d rather have him than OG.

They both have injury histories.

But OG’s is Clipperesque.

Kuzma out there, Jerami Grant too.
Ingram and Kuzma would be ok by me.

Then they can ship out Embiid for Randle and Josh Hart and change the team name to Maxey and the Ex Lakers.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just allen or the many others who sit out?

Why would I do that?

This entire conversation was about Jared Allen.

And your unwillingness to concede a very mild criticism of him.

Has nothing to do with anyone else.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Claxton, Capela, Zubac, Hartensteim fit the bill.

Outside of Zu, none of those guys would come on the low end of the price scale you mentioned.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isaiah Hartenstein
Yes! Great name. He is a FA so likely going to have go to at least $20 and maybe $25 from what I’m reading. If you guys could get him away from the Knicks or at a minimum force them to pay him more I’d be good with that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claxton, Capela, Zubac, Hartensteim fit the bill.

Outside of Zu, none of those guys would come on the low end of the price scale you mentioned.
Yep. That guy is at a minimum a 20 million dollar a year player now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One good thing about JB being let go was at least there could be a coaching search to keep Cavs news out there........still 5 weeks until FA season begins (I guess 4 for draft). Ugh.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helps but by then we have FA news.....no real news (unless your team has a coach search) until the draft.