• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say- was skeptical on the Strus signing but he does a little bit of everything and was the starter they needed in that lineup. He is just a good basketball player--- he hasnt even shot as well from 3 as I expected but he has more than made up for it with everyone else--- he was red hot tonight though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they could get Merrill on the floor but they just cant......they arent gonna sit Niang- and Wade has really stepped up defensively at the 4 and is back to shooting the 3 well.

its a deep team right now.....Wade and Merrill as the 9th and 10th guys is deep.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why you need to keep Mitchell.

He’s got the alpha gene.

I give Darius a pass due to health.

When healthy, he’s awesome.

Again: Mobley is good.

I expected him to be GREAT.

He still has time.

But, he’s looking more like the 3rd or 4th best player on a championship level team type ceiling.

I thought you at least had Pau Gasol, Toronto Bosh.

Looking more like Aaron Gordon.
Yeah and maybe he can develop into Gasol. I mean he is still only 22. Very young. I am fine with that development, Gordon, but he needs to attempt more 3’s

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just doesn’t have alpha in him. Very good player-at least attempting the 3 now. Pretty shot but something is not there. Idk

Garland took a step back too. He was injured but still he hasn’t been right all year

When he was at USC, he was their best player, but his brother was the teams leader.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say- was skeptical on the Strus signing but he does a little bit of everything and was the starter they needed in that lineup. He is just a good basketball player--- he hasnt even shot as well from 3 as I expected but he has more than made up for it with everyone else--- he was red hot tonight though.

2nd longest game-winner in NBA history

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @WiggyRuss

Y’all gonna watch Shogun?

I liked True Detective.

But, fug outta here about it being better than Season 1.

Like Season 1, I didn’t like all the loose threads.

Well, Season 1 was more a bunch of red herrings.
I havent watched True Detective yet---- I am definitely watching Shogun---- its one of my favorite books of all time-- its really an incredible story and its loosely based on some real individuals-- at least the Anjin-San (Blackthorne) and Toranaga are based on real people.

I have heard a lot of dissapointment about true detective.

I have been kind of on a revolutionary war kick- I watched Turn on AMC (about WAshington's spy network during the Revolutionary War)- that had a lot of interesting stuff in it-- Benedict Arnold, Charles Lee, John Andre--- and the Culper Spy Ring- Abaraham Woodhull, etc.....its an interesting story about how the spy ring was crucuial to the war and explains why @Wamu 's idol Benedict Arnold became the most well known traitor in American History.......

after Turn I am watching John Adams on MAX right now- which is again pretty interesting--- Boston Massacre- how the Revolutionary War started at Concord, the negotiatons to get to the Declaration of Independence, the negotiations with the French freaks and King Louis for aid that was crucial (including cutting the British off from retreat at Yorktown).....I still have 2-3 episodes of John Adams- I imagine they get more into the War, and then into the Articles of Confederation and of course than the Constitution- not sure if it goes to War of 1812--- they do talk about the French Revolution and how Washington preferred to remain neutral even though it happens soon after the French bailed us out.......some good historical information and pretty entertaining.

Cant wait for Shogun though- its an epic story and epic book- some amazing moments.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also- getting boiled alive while some sick Japanese freak gets his rocks off to it --- and having the torturer keep it hot enough so you just dont die and end up looking like a cooked lobster is some fucked up shit. -Shogun.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent watched True Detective yet---- I am definitely watching Shogun---- its one of my favorite books of all time-- its really an incredible story and its loosely based on some real individuals-- at least the Anjin-San (Blackthorne) and Toranaga are based on real people.

I have heard a lot of dissapointment about true detective.

I have been kind of on a revolutionary war kick- I watched Turn on AMC (about WAshington's spy network during the Revolutionary War)- that had a lot of interesting stuff in it-- Benedict Arnold, Charles Lee, John Andre--- and the Culper Spy Ring- Abaraham Woodhull, etc.....its an interesting story about how the spy ring was crucuial to the war and explains why @Wamu 's idol Benedict Arnold became the most well known traitor in American History.......

after Turn I am watching John Adams on MAX right now- which is again pretty interesting--- Boston Massacre- how the Revolutionary War started at Concord, the negotiatons to get to the Declaration of Independence, the negotiations with the French freaks and King Louis for aid that was crucial (including cutting the British off from retreat at Yorktown).....I still have 2-3 episodes of John Adams- I imagine they get more into the War, and then into the Articles of Confederation and of course than the Constitution- not sure if it goes to War of 1812--- they do talk about the French Revolution and how Washington preferred to remain neutral even though it happens soon after the French bailed us out.......some good historical information and pretty entertaining.

Cant wait for Shogun though- its an epic story and epic book- some amazing moments.
I was on the fence about watching John Adams.

Guess I will give it a look.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat get the W. Can finish this road trip at 6-0 if they can beat Denver on Thursday.

They are now all the way back from that 7 game losing streak. They were a season high 8 games over when that losing streak started. With the win tonight, they are back at 8 games over .500

Winners in 9 of their last 11 and 5th in the east now