• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would help to read the actual question and answer in the link lol. His kids are all still in Portland

Is he just waiting for the school year to end? He still has at least one more year under contract.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he just waiting for the school year to end? He still has at least one more year under contract.
Most likely since the trade took place after school already had started but he’s also going through a divorce so who knows

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely since the trade took place after school already had started but he’s also going through a divorce so who knows
Yep divorced, kids not with him. Whether he has money or not still a tough situation.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat are currently 9-2 since perk said this and 1 game back of the 4th seed

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent watched True Detective yet---- I am definitely watching Shogun---- its one of my favorite books of all time-- its really an incredible story and its loosely based on some real individuals-- at least the Anjin-San (Blackthorne) and Toranaga are based on real people.

I have heard a lot of dissapointment about true detective.

I have been kind of on a revolutionary war kick- I watched Turn on AMC (about WAshington's spy network during the Revolutionary War)- that had a lot of interesting stuff in it-- Benedict Arnold, Charles Lee, John Andre--- and the Culper Spy Ring- Abaraham Woodhull, etc.....its an interesting story about how the spy ring was crucuial to the war and explains why @Wamu 's idol Benedict Arnold became the most well known traitor in American History.......

after Turn I am watching John Adams on MAX right now- which is again pretty interesting--- Boston Massacre- how the Revolutionary War started at Concord, the negotiatons to get to the Declaration of Independence, the negotiations with the French freaks and King Louis for aid that was crucial (including cutting the British off from retreat at Yorktown).....I still have 2-3 episodes of John Adams- I imagine they get more into the War, and then into the Articles of Confederation and of course than the Constitution- not sure if it goes to War of 1812--- they do talk about the French Revolution and how Washington preferred to remain neutral even though it happens soon after the French bailed us out.......some good historical information and pretty entertaining.

Cant wait for Shogun though- its an epic story and epic book- some amazing moments.

Wow are you stupid.

It's still funny you never had an issue with me being a Celtics fan until five minutes after LeBron broke your heart and went to Los Angeles.

You also said his prime passed him by the minute he signed with the Lakers. Did I say you're really stupid? Just making sure.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow are you stupid.

It's still funny you never had an issue with me being a Celtics fan until five minutes after LeBron broke your heart and went to Los Angeles.

You also said his prime passed him by the minute he signed with the Lakers. Did I say you're really stupid? Just making sure.
Wiggy is a bitch ass motherfucker.

The worst of the Cleveland fans. Has the nerve to talk about illiterates on here.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow are you stupid.

^^^But I’m the angry one.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^But I’m the angry one.

Oh Short Bus ever since I started calling always injured Embiid a broken bitch you now think all my comments equal anger.

Ain't it funny how wiggy over-pimped LeBron nonstop when he was a Cav and now you over-pimp Embiid all the time? You're wiggy 2.0.

The other day you tried giving me shit for being a Celtics fan from Ohio. That's pretty foolish because you're a Notre Dame from from Pennsylvania. Or do you think South Bend's in PA? You're such a hypocrite. You also root for a team that's not in your home state.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried setting up a bet, @Mecca but it's gonna expire....it's awaiting approval before you can accept it. Started it before I left for work and now I am home fixing to get drunk after my nap. Just ate.

Screenshot_20240228-124720.png

This is why I let @Sportsguy9695 start our bets. They get approved.

Fucking BS.