• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like him to be more aggressive offensively on a consistent basis.

Otherwise….goodness.
That’s the talk around here, he could be more aggressive. But the guy knows who he has around him and is fine just doing his part as long as they get the win. Actually that’s the whole team, hoping against hope that doesn’t change.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t need his scoring.

I would say he is just there to have an adult in the locker room.

But, that doesn’t ring true.

The Thunder don’t have knuckleheads.
When they got him I was hopeful he could help dial them back at times, especially during the regular season. But that ship has sailed, these guys are going all out like a bunch of college kids and they really don’t care what people think. I’m sure some think it’s silly for professionals to act like they do at times but damn why would anyone do anything to kill it?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they got him I was hopeful he could help dial them back at times, especially during the regular season. But that ship has sailed, these guys are going all out like a bunch of college kids and they really don’t care what people think. I’m sure some think it’s silly for professionals to act like they do at times but damn why would anyone do anything to kill it?
Silly?

What’s silly about winning?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas made great moves at the deadline.

Top 5 team in the west….imo.
Had the bad PJ against the Pacers and the good PJ tonight. I’ll take a little consistency on his part. Gafford is going to be a factor coming off the bench in a rotation with Lively. Josh Green is coming into his own a little. I’d really like to see THJ raise his game. But yeah - Nico pulled off a solid trade deadline performance. This team is significantly better. We’ll see how much over the next few games against TOR & the Celtics.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever look at Jamie Jaquez and think….what the fuck, Rob?

Not like they were unaware.

He played at UCLA, ffs
I love my Bruins but not really and here is why.....

He was projected to be a late 1st rounder and even very early 2nd rounder in a lot of mock drafts a few months before the draft. Unless, something changed a few weeks before the draft.....nobody expected Jaquez to go as high as he did and to be this good.

I wanted Whitmore when he was still available!!!! Damn it!!!!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had the bad PJ against the Pacers and the good PJ tonight. I’ll take a little consistency on his part. Gafford is going to be a factor coming off the bench in a rotation with Lively. Josh Green is coming into his own a little. I’d really like to see THJ raise his game. But yeah - Nico pulled off a solid trade deadline performance. This team is significantly better. We’ll see how much over the next few games against TOR & the Celtics.
Give PJ time.

He’s used to putting up stats on a dogshit team.

He can help you once he settles in.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly?

What’s silly about winning?
Exactly. I’m talking about the rah rah stuff and a group of them supporting who ever won player of the game in the on court interview after the game. These guys are as tight a group as there is I think. Im sure there are veterans that chuckle about that stuff but they don’t care, having fun is part of what is making them so tough.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, if the Cavs want Mobley to develop....they gotta deal Allen.
yah hes terrible.....hes been hurt a lot of the year and hasnt got a rhythm but hes at 16, 10 and 3 a night, on 59% shooting and was 3 assists shy of the triple double tonight --- at 22 years old.- plus hes down to 31 minutes a game after being at 34 minutes his last 2 years.

and the CAvs are the only team in the NBA with 2 guys averaging 10 rebounds or more a game. plus there is only 1 ball with Mitchell, Garland, Allen, LeVert and Strus at 28, 18, 16, 14, and 12 a night respectively..... 2nd in the East and still a very young team.

you slap Mobley on the Pistons and what are his numbers? I am sure he is happy to share the ball with a lot of solid players and be 2nd in the East than average 24 and 12 a game on 35 minute a night getting his brains bashed in.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @WiggyRuss

Y’all gonna watch Shogun?

I liked True Detective.

But, fug outta here about it being better than Season 1.

Like Season 1, I didn’t like all the loose threads.

Well, Season 1 was more a bunch of red herrings.

Watched True Detective, really liked it, but I'm a Jodie Foster fan...so chances are, I'd have liked it no matter what. Better than Season1...I'd have to watch it again. But I'd likely be biased. lol

Not sure about Shogun, but I'll likely end up watching it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched True Detective, really liked it, but I'm a Jodie Foster fan...so chances are, I'd have liked it no matter what. Better than Season1...I'd have to watch it again. But I'd likely be biased. lol

Not sure about Shogun, but I'll likely end up watching it.
I really liked it too.

Maybe I’m nostalgic.

But, that 1st Season was magic.