• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likes it there, lots of wins, team friendly deal?

That's what it seems. But less than an MLE seems low. Of course, I don't see him play much and he is getting up there, so this is likely a "taking less to get that 2nd guaranteed year" deal.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what it seems. But less than an MLE seems low. Of course, I don't see him play much and he is getting up there, so this is likely a "taking less to get that 2nd guaranteed year" deal.

Slightly suprised he locked it in already.

But it makes sense. He’s already mid 30s. And while he’s playing great and could get more.

At his age, having 2 years guranteed. A massive role on a major contender and not having to move again. Pretty enticing.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastern Conference really let them know last night.

Just a superior culture here in the East.

Superior rap music.

Superior women.

Obviously superior basketball ability.

:peep:
east side GIF

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have I mentioned that he also won a national championship?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw a quote where Doc apparently said "coaching the Bucks is more difficult than I thought".

Not a good look.
Just here to remind everyone that the Pistons have a better record than the Bucks since Doc took over.

So, maybe I’m wrong in calling Monty the worst coach in the history of the NBA.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just here to remind everyone that the Pistons have a better record than the Bucks since Doc took over.

Monty did a good job with NO and Phoenix.

Let's see how the Pistons look this time next season. After him having shopped for the groceries to cook the meal. Assuming Weaver listens to him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Just stop. He mentioned a trade that he said he said he just learned about and was clearly joking about being angry at George Karl. Also, you decided to use hindsight to claim Karl was right because you decided to think someone was actually angry over something from 13 years ago because "Lakers homer".

I said what I said.

Funny how Laker fans are jumping in to defend their homer boy, and everyone else seems to agree with me.

Maybe you are the one that should stop before you clown yourself even more.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Monty had a good couple weeks and then reverted back to full retard in the last 2 games.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty did a good job with NO and Phoenix.

Let's see how the Pistons look this time next season. After him having shopped for the groceries to cook the meal. Assuming Weaver listens to him.
No, he actually didn’t. It was just that Chris Paul is very good and likes Monty. He misused other very good players in both places and completely lost the teams confidence before being kicked to the curb.
Hopefully the Pistons look much better at this point next year (it would be hard not to) because Monty is jobless.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said what I said.

Funny how Laker fans are jumping in to defend their homer boy, and everyone else seems to agree with me.

Maybe you are the one that should stop before you clown yourself even more.

Why are you still going on about this? My guy my initial post was hyperbole. I'm not actually mad. If you think I'm a homer you CLEARLY have never read a single post from me about the Lakers on this board. I'm like the exact opposite of a homer. If anything, I'm overly critical of the team. It's you that viewed it thru the prism of homerism. It's a bummer that it didn't happen, but more a fun what if in the same vein that I really would have liked to see Tim Duncan join the Magic with Hill and T-Mac, which he was close to doing, or any other could have been scenario.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you still going on about this? My guy my initial post was hyperbole. I'm not actually mad. If you think I'm a homer you CLEARLY have never read a single post from me about the Lakers on this board. I'm like the exact opposite of a homer. If anything, I'm overly critical of the team. It's you that viewed it thru the prism of homerism. It's a bummer that it didn't happen, but more a fun what if in the same vein that I really would have liked to see Tim Duncan join the Magic with Hill and T-Mac, which he was close to doing, or any other could have been scenario.
Nope.

You are one of the most sarcastic and critical posters on here. Even I know that.