• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2021 NFL Draft Thread.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i guess that my point, dak i still TBD. With the exception of cousin(who washington didnt believe in for whatever reason)........all the rest of the guys were semi bust......

Mariota was not good in his time, winston went(fwiw i want him in black and gold), haskins was abysmal, darnolds been really bad actually.......teddy was hurt........but all of them were just not worth a contract over a journeyman or another rookie........

When i think of round 1 qb's, i think of, heres a solution for 5-6-7-8 year
Its hard to find a franchise QB. I'm sure the second contracts on rd2 and rd 3 QBs is even worse.

Currently on my big board thats trying to factor in positional value I have:

#1 overall: Trevor Lawrence
#2 overall: Zach Wilson
#4 overall: Justin Fields
#15 overall: Trey Lance
#22 overall: Mac Jones
#48 overall: Kellen Mond

I get why people are knocking Justin Fields but teams get paid to develop guys like that and its your job to develop him. Chris Simms' take on Kellen Mond is just kinda out there. I have a hard time seeing him go rd1 but he does have the upside to be a starter.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to find a franchise QB. I'm sure the second contracts on rd2 and rd 3 QBs is even worse.

I get why people are knocking Justin Fields but teams get paid to develop guys like that and its your job to develop him. Chris Simms' take on Kellen Mond is just kinda out there. I have a hard time seeing him go rd1.
no i agree. I guess tht also was my point, going qb round 1, is not even close to a sure thing!

Like i said i like mond alot, he wont go round 1.....but i like him.......... im still really torn on mac jones, and lance, well, i dunno , thats just a gamble i dont think anyone should take.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i agree. I guess tht also was my point, going qb round 1, is not even close to a sure thing!

Like i said i like mond alot, he wont go round 1.....but i like him.......... im still really torn on mac jones, and lance, well, i dunno , thats just a gamble i dont think anyone should take.
I think the best part of this draft is seeing who will take the gambles at the various positions. I see Lance like in the same ballpark as Ryan Tannehill who only had 20 starts in college and while he had success it was against Big 12 defenses. Tannehill has made it big in the NFL but it took a second team and a run-first offense. I don't think a team should draft Lance under the expectation of being a volume thrower because he just simply doesn't have the sample size against good competition to back it up.

Mac Jones. Eh. He isn't the next Tom Brady but I don't think he sets your team back any if you draft him and he doesn't work out. He'll either walk in and take your talented team to the playoffs or he'll flounder on a bad team and get replaced by a big arm QB. I think the idea of him going top 10 is kinda nuts, though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the best part of this draft is seeing who will take the gambles at the various positions. I see Lance like in the same ballpark as Ryan Tannehill who only had 20 starts in college and while he had success it was against Big 12 defenses. Tannehill has made it big in the NFL but it took a second team and a run-first offense. I don't think a team should draft Lance under the expectation of being a volume thrower because he just simply doesn't have the sample size against good competition to back it up.

Mac Jones. Eh. He isn't the next Tom Brady but I don't think he sets your team back any if you draft him and he doesn't work out. He'll either walk in and take your talented team to the playoffs or he'll flounder on a bad team and get replaced by a big arm QB. I think the idea of him going top 10 is kinda nuts, though.
What seperates mac jones from aj mcarron.

i have heard mac jones has a great head on his shoulders, which impresses me more.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i have heard mac jones has a great head on his shoulders, which impresses me more.
IIRC Mcarron was more of a game manager. Jones lets it fly. Jones has a notably higher completion percentage but thats partially padded by a lot of sideline screens. The fact that Jones has a higher YPA with all of those screens means he almost undoubtedly has a lot more deep passes mixed in and he scored a lot of TDs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC Mcarron was more of a game manager. Jones lets it fly. Jones has a notably higher completion percentage but thats partially padded by a lot of sideline screens. The fact that Jones has a higher YPA with all of those screens means he almost undoubtedly has a lot more deep passes mixed in and he scored a lot of TDs.
He does, but id have to look at wgo mcarron played with, and the offense was different, but good points, definitely.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get why people are knocking Justin Fields but teams get paid to develop guys like that and its your job to develop him. Chris Simms' take on Kellen Mond is just kinda out there. I have a hard time seeing him go rd1 but he does have the upside to be a starter.
Simms does have a pretty good track record the last coue years I will say, for top QB’s but yeah I agree, the Mond pick just kinda seems like him hoping for a great prediction that makes him look good. If he gets it wrong he can always say, well I had him 4th. Having Fields at 5 could be a great win if he busts but potentially could kill his list if he develops well and becomes a superstar.
My list would be exactly like yours though and I am not high on Mac

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simms does have a pretty good track record the last coue years I will say, for top QB’s but yeah I agree, the Mond pick just kinda seems like him hoping for a great prediction that makes him look good. If he gets it wrong he can always say, well I had him 4th. Having Fields at 5 could be a great win if he busts but potentially could kill his list if he develops well and becomes a superstar.
My list would be exactly like yours though and I am not high on Mac
You're a Browns fan and Mac Jones is the typical mid 1st round QB so I don't blame you for being skeptical on him. I remember seeing a website using an NFL comp of Tom Brady to...Brandon Weeden.

I haven't seen more than 3 or 4 games of Mond but I'm getting Sam Bradford vibes. Throws a laser but not great arm talent overall, sees only half of the field, lives in shotgun/pistol, athletic but maybe a bit skinny. He is an interesting guy for an analyst to go 'all in' on. He could make it in the NFL but I dont see the super high ceiling that Fields has even if Mond's tape might be slightly better heading into the NFL.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF stat: Trey Lance has only 22 dropbacks in college where his team was behind.

The more I see and hear about him, the more I'm thinking he is a Jordan Love type of prospect that you stash for a year or two. Way too raw for any team looking for a QB in 2021.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the fact that they aren't doing the combine. Don't know what to trust.

Supposedly Meinerz pro day has him being almost every bit as athletic as Wirfs was last year.

Slater absolutely destroyed his pro day too.

Kind of liking the fact that the Vikes cut Reiff yesterday knowing it is going to force them into drafting OL early and often.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the fact that they aren't doing the combine. Don't know what to trust.

Supposedly Meinerz pro day has him being almost every bit as athletic as Wirfs was last year.

Slater absolutely destroyed his pro day too.

Kind of liking the fact that the Vikes cut Reiff yesterday knowing it is going to force them into drafting OL early and often.
The Vikings are in a good spot in rd1, though. I feel like there is a dropoff after the first 5 offensive line prospects in terms of having both athletic upside and good college reps. Teams like the Chiefs are going to need their scouts to really earn those paychecks.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings are in a good spot in rd1, though. I feel like there is a dropoff after the first 5 offensive line prospects in terms of having both athletic upside and good college reps. Teams like the Chiefs are going to need their scouts to really earn those paychecks.

Completely agree.

It would be pretty easy for our GM to look at the board early in the draft process (months ago) and know that he can fill a starting OL position with his first round pick and be virtually guaranteed to have a prospect like that sitting there for him at our slot in the 1st round.

At this point I can't imagine them going any other position other than OL in the 1st.

But I guess we will see if/who we sign yet. But them cutting Reiff and signing Weatherly already makes me feel like that is the way they are leaning. The only other thing that wouldn't shock me to see is if they decided they need to use that 1st round pick on Moehrig.

But any mock that doesn't have us taking one of those 2 is not really doing their homework.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pris och kostnad för svenskt körkort. Köp svenskt körkort med AM-kategori. EU-körkortskategorier, körkort utan körprov, svenskt körkort.: KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG. Whatsapp: +1678 5689501 Pris och kostnad för ett svenskt körkort. Köp svenskt körkort med AM-kategori. EU-körkortskategorier, körkort utan körprov, svenskt körkort.: KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
Whatsapp: +1678 5689501
E-post: [email protected]
Vi utför professionell registrering av ditt körkort innan vi skriver ut körkortet. Under registreringsprocessen betalar vi ut kontakter för att korrekt ange all information om ditt körkort i transportbyråns databas. Här visar vi bevis på din registrering innan vi använder registreringsnumret för att skriva ut ett giltigt körkort för ditt.
Om du har svårt att få ett svenskt körkort är vi här för dig.
Om du kan köra väldigt bra som många kan göra utan körkort måste du inte oroa dig. Vi är här för att sälja ett registrerat svenskt körkort utan körtest.
Du kanske inte har klarat körprovet av flera skäl. Du kanske inte har tid att ta körprovet. Ditt körkort kan ha stängts av. Du kanske har brutit mot trafikreglerna tidigare och nu hindrar ditt förflutna dig från att köra lagligt. Kontakta oss bara på: KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG. och köp ditt körkort.
Vi kan tillhandahålla ett registrerat körkort till EU-medborgare på mindre än sju arbetsdagar. Vi tillhandahåller samma antal EU-körkort för besökare. Det är en fantastisk upplevelse när du själv kan köra runt i Europa.
Vänligen kontakta KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG. och tacka mig för att du ledde dig.
Köp ett körkort från KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG. och kör lagligt i Sverige. Det är säkrare att köra din egen bil i tider som denna när vi har sjukdomar som koronavirus.
När vi producerar ett svenskt körkort åt dig kan du förnya det på ditt lokala kontor. När ditt svenska körkort går ut kan du alltid förnya det via ditt lokala kontor. Det är därför vi registrerar ditt körkort innan vi skriver ut informationen.
Vi registrerar din personliga information i körkortdatabasen och får ett registrerat körkortnummer att skriva ut ditt körkort med.
När vi skriver ut ditt ursprungliga körkort skickar vi det till dig på din postadress
köp ett körkort utan att skriva examen på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp ett körkort av klass A på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp körkort av klass B på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp körkort A + B körkort på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp körkort C1 på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp ett klass C-körkort på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp körkort D1 på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp ett körkort i klass D på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp körkort klass BE på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp körkort C1E på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp ett körkort i CE-klass på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp körkort klass D1E på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.
köp ett körkort för klass DE på KÖRKORT FÖR EU, SVERIGE OCH ANDRA LÄNDER SOM DU KAN KÖPA BILLIGT UTAN KÖRKORTENS TEORIPRÖVNING //////////// [ COVID 19 ÄR VERKLIG SÄKERHET OCH FÖLJANDE FÖRSIKTIGHETSÅTGÄRDER.] – KÖRKORT KAN KÖPAS GENOM SNABBA, DISKRETA OCH EFFEKTIVA TJÄNSTER .......... OBS ALL KLIENTINFORMATION ÄR KEPT PERSONLIG.

Got it.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields ran a 4.44. I wouldn't have guessed that fast.

I hate the pro days though. Never know how real those times are though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields ran a 4.44. I wouldn't have guessed that fast.

I hate the pro days though. Never know how real those times are though.
He ran around a 4.4 I think his senior year or the firsr year at tOSU. He would beat out the DB’s/WR’s in practice. You can’t tell when watching him imo. Even adding .10 still insane. He looked great in the pro day but I never had real questions about accuracy or arm strength. There are other things you cannot see in a pro day he needs to work on...still his ceiling is much higher than a guy like Mac Jones. Just needs the right coaching. Great work ethic too

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ran around a 4.4 I think his senior year or the firsr year at tOSU. He would beat out the DB’s/WR’s in practice. You can’t tell when watching him imo. Even adding .10 still insane. He looked great in the pro day but I never had real questions about accuracy or arm strength. There are other things you cannot see in a pro day he needs to work on...still his ceiling is much higher than a guy like Mac Jones. Just needs the right coaching. Great work ethic too
Watching it now. He looks pretty good.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not fair.

I am not a HUGE Mac fan....but if I was QB desperate, I would definitely have as a contingency to get into the back of the 1st round and snag him if he is there to get that 5th year option on him.

He can process the field, is a very good deep ball thrower and has some subtle parts to his game that your have to like. Great feet in the pocket. A true sense of what he is trying to do where he can think 2nd level and use ball fakes. Hell just seeing the ball fakes and how and when he uses shows that he has the head to play the NFL game. A lot of QB's even in the NFL don't see the game as well as him to use those type of things properly.

People seem to forget but almost every year one of the QB's being talked about in the top 10 always ends up in the bottom of the 1st. I think that is Mac this year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not fair.

I am not a HUGE Mac fan....but if I was QB desperate, I would definitely have as a contingency to get into the back of the 1st round and snag him if he is there to get that 5th year option on him.

He can process the field, is a very good deep ball thrower and has some subtle parts to his game that your have to like. Great feet in the pocket. A true sense of what he is trying to do where he can think 2nd level and use ball fakes. Hell just seeing the ball fakes and how and when he uses shows that he has the head to play the NFL game. A lot of QB's even in the NFL don't see the game as well as him to use those type of things properly.

People seem to forget but almost every year one of the QB's being talked about in the top 10 always ends up in the bottom of the 1st. I think that is Mac this year.
Yeah and mcarron had some traits too.. curiois how his vision is so exemplary , when he played one year on a loaded team with guys wide open... jameis would see it too, pre lasik. He has some good nuances yes. But i dunno. Im not saying he sucks, im just not seeing it yet.

Last edited: