• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THAT S.O.B. JAMES DOES IS AGAIN

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And apparently you are now also the sole decider of what is or is not a "contribution" to the thread.

I'm not, you are, but I can surely read.
Usual garbage from him.
I'll be waiting(a real long time) for you to show me the post(s) with substance.

Good to see that you're back to counting CL's posts again, though.

It might be hard for some here to count to 12, but for me and most it would be quite simple and maybe take 30 seconds to scroll through his garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be hard for some here to count to 12, but for me and most it would be quite simple and maybe take 30 seconds to scroll through his garbage.

well, i'll give cred where it's due. congrats on you having the ability to count to 12...

you can put your shoes back on now...:laugh3::laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And here you are again, trying to be the judge of why someone else should/should not dislike a player. It doesn't matter why someone doesn't like Lebron. They can dislike him because he has a receding hairline. Again, who are you to tell them what is a good enough reason and what isn't?

You don't like Kobe or the Lakers. You have your reasons and I couldn't care less what they are. For all I know, I may think they are stupid reasons. But the fact is, I don't care. That's why I've never asked or tried to convince you otherwise. It's not up to me to tell you why you should or shouldn't like a certain team or player."

I really don't understand why this is so hard.

Me either, but you sure seem to be having a tough time.

You are impyling that people stating an opinion is the same as trying to force feed it on you. Like you have to accept it and go along with it. That isn't at all the case.

Uh, no I'm not. I'm saying that you are constantly trying to tell others why they should no longer dislike Lebron. Which is exactly what you have been doing since the Heat got him.

Isn't this a sports thread where topics are created so people will express their opinions?

If you are so uninterested and closed minded as to what others have to say, they why would you post here and offer your opinions to us?

Once again, showing your lack of understanding. I don't offer an opinion on why you should or should not like any player or team because I don't care why you like them or dislike them. That's not being closed minded, it's being disinterested. I'd prefer to talk basketball whether I like a player or not is irrelevant.

I said last week that on some topics my opinons has been swayed.
Sometimes another persons perspective can make you say "oh yeah", and you start looking at the topic differently.

You say it has happened, but no one's ever seen it.

"You don't like Kobe or the Lakers"

Actually that is not true at all.
I think Kobe was a great player and one of my favorites to watch.
I also almost always rooted for the Lakers (except for when they were playing Miami).
The last couple years it has been fun to watch them lose but only because of the Laker fans here and back on CBS.

Going back to CBS 4 years ago I always wanted a James/Kobe Finals.

Wanting a James/Kobe finals has nothing to do with liking Kobe or the Lakers. I'd expect that you'd want a James/Kobe finals for the same reasons I would.

1.) It would likely be an epic finals and it would have been sort of the "old master" vs. "the young gun" whose trying to take his spot as the best in the game.

2.) Bragging rights if your team won.

Sadly, it seems likely that the only way we'll see a Lebron/Kobe finals is if Lebron signs with the Lakers. Since that's unlikely to happen, I'll have to learn to play my son's Xbox!!:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanting a James/Kobe finals has nothing to do with liking Kobe or the Lakers. I'd expect that you'd want a James/Kobe finals for the same reasons I would.

1.) It would likely be an epic finals and it would have been sort of the "old master" vs. "the young gun" whose trying to take his spot as the best in the game.

2.) Bragging rights if your team won.

Sadly, it seems likely that the only way we'll see a Lebron/Kobe finals is if Lebron signs with the Lakers. Since that's unlikely to happen, I'll have to learn to play my son's Xbox!!:lol:

lol, naw. on my playstation i DRAFT players that make LeClown look silly. just sayin'...

let the Heat KEEP him...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess counting another posters posts is just another of those things that I don't care about and you do.

Just different priorities I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one in your profile.

Oh.:lol:

Yeah, I like that USC stays traditional with their uni's with only the slightest changes and that's how the majority of us like it.

A couple of years ago, there was a black uniform being considered. Let's just say that Trojan's everywhere expressed their "displeasure" and the idea was quickly scrapped:lol:.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess counting another posters posts is just another of those things that I don't care about and you do.

yep. spinning, twisting, and thinking he's winning is CLEARLY what goes through his brain. not hard to imagine how a guy like that can troll the original Heat haters thread even with DAILY abuse...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.:lol:

Yeah, I like that USC stays traditional with their uni's with only the slightest changes and that's how the majority of us like it.

A couple of years ago, there was a black uniform being considered. Let's just say that Trojan's everywhere expressed their "displeasure" and the idea was quickly scrapped:lol:.

i remember that. lol i was kinda looking forward to seeing how those looked on the field. but maybe i'm just into black lol...

i DO remember i was the only one on the Lakers board that actually LIKED the Hollywood nights uni's...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember that. lol i was kinda looking forward to seeing how those looked on the field. but maybe i'm just into black lol...

i DO remember i was the only one on the Lakers board that actually LIKED the Hollywood nights uni's...

Oh yeah and when I say "expressed their displeasure" I mean, flipped the eff out!! I guess the e-mails that came flying in just about crashed the server.:lol:

Not to mention the phone calls!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
QUOTE=trojanfan12;4542377]Guess counting another posters posts is just another of those things that I don't care about and you do.

[/QUOTE]

No.
I was just supporting my position with fact (that has yet to be disputed), unless you feel that going off thread topic to discuss Trojan uniforms (which I also like) is relevant.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No.
I was just supporting my position with fact (that has yet to be disputed), unless you feel that going off thread topic to discuss Trojan uniforms (which I also like) is relevant.[/QUOTE]

fact="because i say so"...:laugh3:

his point was who were YOU to judge? go ahead and spin that, though...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
I was just supporting my position with fact (that has yet to be disputed), unless you feel that going off thread topic to discuss Trojan uniforms (which I also like) is relevant.

What fact? The number of times he's posted on a thread? How does that back your opinion that his "contributions" didn't "add one fucking word of substance"?

As for the talk of USC's uni's, it's better than the shit show this thread has turned into.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fact? The number of times he's posted on a thread? How does that back your opinion that his "contributions" didn't "add one fucking word of substance"?
look at my last post...

As for the talk of USC's uni's, it's better than the shit show this thread has turned into.

he'll of COURSE blame me for that. after all, for YEARS this fool has been telling anyone that'll listen to him that I'M the one with the problems. yep, proof's SURELY in the pudding...:rollseyes:

you pegged it MONTHS ago. he EXPECTS people to take his word as FACTS. who knows HOW deep this goof's malfunction actually runs, but it's pretty evident here...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 75% of the bashing of Kobe and the Lakers comes from Heat fans/Lebroniacs. Yet, I don't see any Lakers fans complaining about it.

Think I remember a certain someone go into meltdown mode and ask "why do you never talk about your team" when facts were posted about Kobe that he didn't like.....:whistle:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
examples-

CL is addicted to sports threads.

CL spends too much time posting on these boards. look at his hours

CL can't get along with his family members. something he twisted with a single post about my mother-in-law.

CL BEGGED to have his status on CBS re-instated...even though he's NEVER, EVER produced a SINGLE SLIVER of evidence to back that up.

and this is just stuff off the top of my head BEFORE we came to this site and he got exposed. but yep, I'M the one with the issues. glad to see the little fella cares about m so much...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
examples-

CL is addicted to sports threads.

CL spends too much time posting on these boards. look at his hours

CL can't get along with his family members. something he twisted with a single post about my mother-in-law.

CL BEGGED to have his status on CBS re-instated...even though he's NEVER, EVER produced a SINGLE SLIVER of evidence to back that up.

and this is just stuff off the top of my head BEFORE we came to this site and he got exposed. but yep, I'M the one with the issues. glad to see the little fella cares about m so much...

:wtf:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I remember a certain someone go into meltdown mode and ask "why do you never talk about your team" when facts were posted about Kobe that he didn't like.....:whistle:

well, the fact you DON'T talk about your team IS something folks notice. just sayin'...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Once again, showing your lack of understanding. I don't offer an opinion on why you should or should not like any player or team because I don't care why you like them or dislike them. That's not being closed minded, it's being disinterested. I'd prefer to talk basketball whether I like a player or not is irrelevant."

My last word (hopefully) on this.

If you are disinterested/"don't care", on this/any topic, then why comment/reply at all?

If you feel that actual basketball games makes better discussion then the players who are playing it, great. That is YOUR opinion.

What you are now saying tis hat what you feel is is interesting is more important then what I /others might feel is important/interesting.

I'm pretty sure though that you have contributed in some other player related threads, like rankings etc...

So when you offer an opinion/reason there, are you just doing that, or trying to convince others to think like you do?

Think about it, there is no difference in you stating an opinion that the Lakers are fun to watch, or that some of the players they are developing may be usefull down the road, or that you don't like the coach, etc, etc, etc,.. vs me stating I think the reasoning used to mostly dislike James is petty.