• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THAT S.O.B. JAMES DOES IS AGAIN

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leclown- being an example of unnecessary childish commenting. He can bashed just fine without the lame nicknames.
see here's the problem. i don't respect the guy in any way, shape, or form. 'sides, why would you care? it doesn't hurt YOUR feelings, does it...?

every time this guy opens his mouth he almost always clowns himself in one way or another. the "nickname" applies...

I guess I'm ok with the bashing as long as lakers fans realize how hypocritical they are.

why does one HAVE to be connected with the other? it's the one thing Heat fans always get twisted. my being a fan of whatever team ain't got a DAMN thing to do with it...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.)On this site, it is 75% laker fans.

2.) ok

And 75% of the bashing of Kobe and the Lakers comes from Heat fans/Lebroniacs. Yet, I don't see any Lakers fans complaining about it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please. ESPECIALLY in light of the FACT i know how the OP thinks...

As usual, you know nothing.

I've seen both sides of James including him being a dick, but this particular thread was created because of the several times that people (mostly Laker fans) said James was disingenuous when he donated the $$$ from The Decision to these kids.

Its pretty obvious that several years later and 23 and counting club upgrades, that wasn't the case.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90% of the fans on this site are not Heat or Lakers fans. Actually ive only seen about 3-4 actual Heat fans. There are a lot of Suns, Warriors fans too, and I would say both those fan bases outnumber the Heat fans on this site.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why does one HAVE to be connected with the other? it's the one thing Heat fans always get twisted. my being a fan of whatever team ain't got a DAMN thing to do with it...

As a lakers fan, you are probably a huge fan of Kobe, who can be a arrogant and selfish player. You then turn around and hate on Lebron for supposedly being a arrogant and selfish dick.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, you know nothing.
:bullshit:

I've seen both sides of James including him being a dick, but this particular thread was created because of the several times that people (mostly Laker fans) said James was disingenuous when he donated the $$$ from The Decision to these kids.

suuurrrreee you did...:rollseyes:

that bazillions of dollars comment you made is STILL a classic...:laugh3::laugh3:

and as ALWAYS it's just "Lakers fans". your head's PERMANENTLY lodged up your ass...

Its pretty obvious that several years later and 23 and counting club upgrades, that wasn't the case.

still underwhelmed. do keep trying, though...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the OP's attempt to change everyone's mind about the great god LeClown again. he can't accept that everyone isn't flat-out in love with this guy for whatever reason...

All of them have their charities one way or another - they do it to make themselves look good in the community and for the tax write offs. Truthfully I don't think any one has done more for his community than Magic Johnson.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lakers fan, you are probably a huge fan of Kobe, who can be a arrogant and selfish player. You then turn around and hate on Lebron for supposedly being a arrogant and selfish dick.

lol, you're the 3rd Heat/LeClown fan i've had to set straight on the matter this week. i always admitted that Kobe was an arrogant prick. never denied it. you guys should actually READ what i say...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anybody ever done a count on how many Lebron threads get started on a daily basis? The Hoop will be a lot better place when Lebron either retires or Hammer starts restricting Lebron threads to 10 max, per day.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them have their charities one way or another - they do it to make themselves look good in the community and for the tax write offs.

Truthfully I don't think any one has done more for his community than Magic Johnson.

Fucking every stranger/groupie/women that he could shouldn't really count for charity or community service, should it? :suds: