• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THAT S.O.B. JAMES DOES IS AGAIN

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you started off with he is so much better than me and I said I would but up my character against his. Honestly why do you give a crap if I think he is a douche?

This is a forum where I can say what I want & I believed it was stupid of you to call him that over his personal issues & then want to compare yourself to him, wich was funny ass fuck. :laugh3::laugh3:

You talk shit about Lebron all the time for tribal things he does on a basketball court?

So what ?? I'm giving my opinions & having fun just like everyone else is, but I'm not the one saying I'm a better person than Lebron or calling him a douchebag for something personal in his life that he is going through & handling it a certain way. Basketball is a game & your personal matters in your life are two different things buddy. Come on wake up already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a forum where I can say what I want & I believed it was stupid of you to call him that over his personal issues & then want to compare yourself to him, wich was funny ass fuck. :laugh3::laugh3:

So what ?? I'm giving my opinions & having fun just like everyone else is, but I'm not the one saying I'm a better person than Lebron or calling him a douchebag for something personal in his life that he is going through & handling it a certain way. Basketball is a game & your personal matters in your life are two different things buddy. Come on wake up already.

Ok I see what you are saying, we will just have to disagree. I may have come off to strongly about the abortion thing. I am very much pro-life. If I said I was a BETTER person, I misspoke. I was simply trying to say that being a great basketball player by itself does not make you a great person.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did this turn into an abortion debate? This thread should be locked up and tossed into the fouled out forum.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree that both you have expressed that opinion before.

However, you still tend to defend him or take his side on most topics.

Why should Heat fans be any different with James?
I don't recall any of us saying he can't be arrogant or a dick.

All we have said, is that nothing he has ever done warrants the ridiculous hate at all,
let alone years after the fact.

Nobody's perfect, and in the scheme of life, it wasn't that bad.

That bolded part is the difference. I don't recall any Lakers fan telling any Heat fan or Lebroniac what is an acceptable reason to hate Kobe or called their reasons for hating him ridiculous. We accept that many don't like Kobe and for the most part only defend him with regard to basketball related issues.

Heat fans and Lebroniacs, on the other hand, want to tell everyone what reasons are acceptable and/or flat-out tell people that they are lying about why they don't like Lebron and claiming it's jealousy.

I've asked it before and you and others have never answered, so I'll try one more time:

Who are you to tell someone else what is an acceptable reason to not like a player or to determine the statute of limitations on it?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I see what you are saying, we will just have to disagree. I may have come off to strongly about the abortion thing. I am very much pro-life. If I said I was a BETTER person, I misspoke.

It's understandable I know what you mean, but I thought more like this two females could be Psycho bitches, that's why I said you never know what his situation was. You know how females can be bitches & this probably made him look bad in your eyes when it probably wasn't his fault that he handle it the way he did. For all we know these bitches are lying just to get money, And yes you had a point when you said he should step up & be a man about it, but like I said we don't know what went down, I was in a similar situation once & believe me this bitch was psycho & I don't think I was the douchebag for it. :laugh3:

I was simply trying to say that being a great basketball player by itself does not make you a great person.

:agree: many other things are involved in someones life in order for them to become a good person or great person, but I think we should not judge someones character by their personal lives. I know people that have made bad choices & some pretty bad ones, but they are not psycho & care about about their families & friends & always give you a hand when ever you need something. Sometimes drugs & other personal things in life just messes you up, but that doesn't mean you're bad IMO, as long as you didn't r*pe someone or commit murder time & time again & destroy people's lives.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's understandable I know what you mean, but I thought more like this two females could be Psycho bitches, that's why I said you never know what his situation was. You know how females can be bitches & this probably made him look bad in your eyes when it probably wasn't his fault that he handle it the way he did. For all we know these bitches are lying just to get money, And yes you had a point when you said he should step up & be a man about it, but like I said we don't know what went down, I was in a similar situation once & believe me this bitch was psycho & I don't think I was the douchebag for it. :laugh3:

:agree: many other things are involved in someones life in order for them to become a good person or great person, but I think we should not judge someones character by their personal lives. I know people that have made bad choices & some pretty bad ones, but they are not psycho & care about about their families & friends & always give you a hand when ever you need something. Sometimes drugs & other personal things in life just messes you up, but that doesn't mean you're bad IMO, as long as you didn't r*pe someone or commit murder time & time again & destroy people's lives.

Fair enough. I agree with a lot of this.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Who are you to tell someone else what is an acceptable reason to not like a player or to determine the statute of limitations on it?"

When did I ever try to do that? Some people like chocolate, some like vanilla.
To each his own.

All of have done is state MY opinion on the subject, which I can support with MY reasons.

1. Other then himself, who was hurt or negatively affected by anything James has ever done, let alone a charity/ TV show?

2. How much good has come out of it, and continues to for the charity involved that night?

3. Who really gives a fiddlers fuck about some nickname ESPN gave someone, to the point of hatred?

4. Same could be said over ones tattoo choices as a teenager. And if you do, MY opinion is you really need to get a life.

And please don't even try to justify or single him out as some arrogant athlete, because if you or anyone else wants to use that reasoning I can easily counter with you shouldn't be a fan of any team or any sport, because for the most part they are all birds of the same feather.

As far as statute of limitations, my opinion/ guess is it would change overnight if James ever decided to become a Laker or player on anyone else's team who talks the same IMO nonsense.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Who are you to tell someone else what is an acceptable reason to not like a player or to determine the statute of limitations on it?"

To each his own.

All of have done is state MY opinion on the subject, which I can support with MY reasons.

1. Other then himself, who was hurt or negatively affected by anything James has ever done, let alone a charity/ TV show?

2. How much good has come out of it, and continues to for the charity involved that night?

3. Who really gives a fiddlers fuck about some nickname ESPN gave someone, to the point of hatred?

4. Same could be said over ones tattoo choices as a teenager. And if you do, MY opinion is you really need to get a life.

And please don't even try to justify or single him out as some arrogant athlete, because if you or anyone else wants to use that reasoning I can easily counter with you shouldn't be a fan of any team or any sport, because for the most part they are all birds of the same feather.

As far as statute of limitations, my opinion/ guess is it would change overnight if James ever decided to become a Laker or player on anyone else's team who talks the same IMO nonsense.

repeat :L...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To each his own.

Seriously?!? How about every time you've told another poster on here that: "it's time to get over it", "it's time to move on", "it's a stupid reason to hate someone", "it was a long time ago", "Kobe was accused of worse and you don't hate him"? Or the times when posters have told you why they don't like him and you've said that it's "nonsense" and the real reason is "jealousy"?

And here you are again, trying to be the judge of why someone else should/should not dislike a player. It doesn't matter why someone doesn't like Lebron. They can dislike him because he has a receding hairline. Again, who are you to tell them what is a good enough reason and what isn't?

You don't like Kobe or the Lakers. You have your reasons and I couldn't care less what they are. For all I know, I may think they are stupid reasons. But the fact is, I don't care. That's why I've never asked or tried to convince you otherwise. It's not up to me to tell you why you should or shouldn't like a certain team or player.

As I've told you before, if Lebron became a Laker, I'd look at him the same way I do Kobe. I'd be glad he's a Laker and I'd support him along with the rest of the team. My overall opinion of him, however, would not change.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
repeat :L...

That was your 12th 'contribution' on this thread without posting one fucking word of substance.

I suppose you are just lucky that Trojan/Hammer know you are a special needs Laker fan and don't want to take away your candy.:nod:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was your 12th 'contribution' on this thread without posting one fucking word of substance.

I suppose you are just lucky that Trojan/Hammer know you are a special needs Laker fan and don't want to take away your candy.:nod:

And apparently you are now also the sole decider of what is or is not a "contribution" to the thread.

Good to see that you're back to counting CL's posts again, though.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[B]
That was your 12th 'contribution' on this thread without posting one fucking wo
rd of substance.[/B]

with YOUR words of STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE what need did i have? it's pretty obvious everything's going in one ear and out the other. hell, keep clowning yourself. you have a natural talent for it...

apparently it's YOU who have "special needs" considering they let YOUR sad, drunk ass stick around here. guess they see some entertainment value in keeping a fool like YOU around this site. keep up the entertainment. you've truly found your talent...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And apparently you are now also the sole decider of what is or is not a "contribution" to the thread.

Good to see that you're back to counting CL's posts again, though.

hehehe, did a great job owning space in the little twerp's cranium if i do say so myself...

it ain't like I'VE ever had the need to duplicate anyone's handle...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And here you are again, trying to be the judge of why someone else should/should not dislike a player. It doesn't matter why someone doesn't like Lebron. They can dislike him because he has a receding hairline. Again, who are you to tell them what is a good enough reason and what isn't?

You don't like Kobe or the Lakers. You have your reasons and I couldn't care less what they are. For all I know, I may think they are stupid reasons. But the fact is, I don't care. That's why I've never asked or tried to convince you otherwise. It's not up to me to tell you why you should or shouldn't like a certain team or player."

I really don't understand why this is so hard.

You are impyling that people stating an opinion is the same as trying to force feed it on you. Like you have to accept it and go along with it. That isn't at all the case.

Isn't this a sports thread where topics are created so people will express their opinions?

If you are so uninterested and closed minded as to what others have to say, they why would you post here and offer your opinions to us?
I said last week that on some topics my opinons has been swayed.
Sometimes another persons perspective can make you say "oh yeah", and you start looking at the topic differently.

"You don't like Kobe or the Lakers"

Actually that is not true at all.
I think Kobe was a great player and one of my favorites to watch.
I also almost always rooted for the Lakers (except for when they were playing Miami).
The last couple years it has been fun to watch them lose but only because of the Laker fans here and back on CBS.

Going back to CBS 4 years ago I always wanted a James/Kobe Finals.