• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THAT S.O.B. JAMES DOES IS AGAIN

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
QUOTE=trojanfan12;4542510]What fact? The number of times he's posted on a thread? How does that back your opinion that his "contributions" didn't "add one fucking word of substance"?

As for the talk of USC's uni's, it's better than the shit show this thread has turned into.
[/QUOTE]

You are the moderator.

YOU tell me, when did the thread start taking a dump?
It was doing just fine.

As far as your question, READ the original 12 posts( or any after) and then please report back to me which one contained any substance or contributed to the thread.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I remember a certain someone go into meltdown mode and ask "why do you never talk about your team" when facts were posted about Kobe that he didn't like.....:whistle:

That's not even kinda true. You just didn't like being called out for the fact that you don't talk about your team. You even started a lame thread that went nowhere about your team shortly after that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, this is stuff Turnip used to make up about me when we posted on CBS. good times...

Why not start a thread about it :bawling::bawling::bawling:, if its so important to you?
Prety sure nobody else gives a flying fuck about your dimensia though:laugh3:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are the moderator.

It was doing just fine.

As far as your question, READ the original 12 posts( or any after) and then please report back to me which one contained any substance or contributed to the thread.[/QUOTE]

well, i'd TRY to debate with you like TF12 does, but it'd be a COMPLETE waste of my time...

obviously HE'S more patient with your foolishness than i am...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not start a thread about it :bawling::bawling::bawling:, if its so important to you?
what on God's green Earth are you TALKING about...?

important to ME?!!! YOU'RE the one who made all that bullshit up. HILARIOUS...!!!:laugh3:

Prety sure nobody else gives a flying fuck about my dimensia though:laugh3:

fixed...:lol:

and you're right, i could GIVE a flying fuck about it. sure is worth it's weight in GOLD as far as laugh value, though...:laugh3

prety. hmph, must be the British spelling...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not even kinda true. You just didn't like being called out for the fact that you don't talk about your team. You even started a lame thread that went nowhere about your team shortly after that.
Naaaa...it's true. Proof was on the front page at the time that I do and always have.

Just like right now. CL says I never do, because he's to senile to remember that I posted on the Jeff Teague thread like an hour ago.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naaaa...it's true. Proof was on the front page at the time that I do and always have.

Just like right now. CL says I never do, because he's to senile to remember that I posted on the Jeff Teague thread like an hour ago.

yep, evidently that's senility...:rollseyes:

more like the fact you hardly ever do it. that's the truth and we BOTH know it. guess you're just too senile to admit it...

c'mon, Turnip's providing ENOUGH laughs around here. quit trying to steal his thunder...:laugh3:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Once again, showing your lack of understanding. I don't offer an opinion on why you should or should not like any player or team because I don't care why you like them or dislike them. That's not being closed minded, it's being disinterested. I'd prefer to talk basketball whether I like a player or not is irrelevant."

My last word (hopefully) on this.

If you are disinterested/"don't care", on this/any topic, then why comment/reply at all?

Because I have been asked and I answered the question. I have been asked by several Heat fans and Lebroniacs as to why I don't like the guy. You're the only who has said that my reasons weren't acceptable however.

If you feel that actual basketball games makes better discussion then the players who are playing it, great. That is YOUR opinion.

What you are now saying tis hat what you feel is is interesting is more important then what I /others might feel is important/interesting.

Not even close. I said I prefer to talk about basketball and whether or not I like a specific player/team being discussed is irrelevant. I have never said that what interests me is more important than what interests others. Talk about a reach.

I'm pretty sure though that you have contributed in some other player related threads, like rankings etc...

So when you offer an opinion/reason there, are you just doing that, or trying to convince others to think like you do?

When I participate in those discussions, I really don't care if someone changes their opinion or not. That's not the point for me. I participate because it's interesting to me to discuss and I find others points of view and their reasons behind it interesting as well. If I say something that changes their thinking that's fine. If not, that's fine too. If they say something that changes my opinion or I learn something, all the better.

Think about it, there is no difference in you stating an opinion that the Lakers are fun to watch, or that some of the players they are developing may be usefull down the road, or that you don't like the coach, etc, etc, etc,.. vs me stating I think the reasoning used to mostly dislike James is petty.

Actually, there's a huge difference. I haven't tried to tell anyone that their reasons for liking/disliking the Lakers is petty or wrong. That is exactly what you have done re: Lebron.

On the Lakers boards, I'm probably the only poster who doesn't want D'Antoni fired yesterday. I express my opinion on it and other posters express why they feel he should be fired. I never tell them that their reasons are stupid, petty or anything else and they don't do that to me.

See how easy that is? Both sides get to express their opinion without the other questioning their reasons aren't acceptable.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the moderator.

It was doing just fine.

As far as your question, READ the original 12 posts( or any after) and then please report back to me which one contained any substance or contributed to the thread.

Oh, so now I report to you? :laugh3::laugh3:

This thread started taking a dump right about the time you created it.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, evidently that's senility...:rollseyes:

more like the fact you hardly ever do it. that's the truth and we BOTH know it. guess you're just too senile to admit it...

c'mon, Turnip's providing ENOUGH laughs around here. quit trying to steal his thunder...:laugh3:
So you go from saying ' I never' to 'hardly ever'.

poor ruined old man.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, let me get this straight. You get called out for never posting about your team. So you create a thread about them that dies on the vine. Now you posted on the lone thread about your team an hour ago and this somehow means that you post about them all of the time?

Not buying it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so now I report to you? :laugh3::laugh3:

This thread started taking a dump right about the time you created it.

"B-B-But James is a GOOD man. look at ALL that charity work. can't you all stop hating on him? he's a god"-TurnUpTheHeat

lol, sorry. couldn't resist. he'll say that WASN'T the reason he started it, though...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you go from saying ' I never' to 'hardly ever'.

poor ruined old man.

yep, you surely have me now. today and when you created that piss-poor thread TF12 talked about were the only 2 times in recent memory...

yep, i'm SURELY painted into a corner now. you talk about the Knicks in an overwhelming amount. no doubt about it, i'm done for...:rollseyes:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao, he barely talks about his own team and I'M the one that's ruined. door prize is catching Turnip's "because i say so" virus...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, you surely have me now. today and when you created that piss-poor thread TF12 talked about were the only 2 times in recent memory...

yep, i'm SURELY painted into a corner now. you talk about the Knicks in an overwhelming amount. no doubt about it, i'm done for...:rollseyes:

Yeah, the reality is that we all get sick of JD and his 24/7 Knicks, Knicks, Knicks, banter!!:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet ANOTHER Turnip "masterpiece" fouls out. i'd say i'm suprised, but i'd be lying...

Are you honestly, really that slow?

Of course your keeper was going to move it.
Only way he could justify allowing the bullshit, trolling, aka you, to continue.:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you honestly, really that slow?
ME?!!! it's YOUR shitty thread, fool...:laugh3:

Of course your keeper was going to move it.
Only way he could justify allowing the bullshit, trolling, aka you, to continue.:lol:

LMFAO!!! why'd i KNOW you'd find a way to blame this on ME...?:lol:

so now TF12's my "keeper"? well hell, little buddy. the way you keep coming up with stuff outta the blue:crazy: i'd LOVE to hear how you figure this...

now i KNOW this'll only end with some sad, cowardly, weak attack on me and my family, but wtf. i've taken EVERYTHING you could ever throw at me and continued to LAUGH in your face...:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"damn you Lakers fans. you're all in cahoots. you're stifling my freedom of speech around here. my word is LAW. i. HAVE. SPOKEN"-TurnUpTheHeat:blah:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"damn you Lakers fans. you're all in cahoots. you're stifling my freedom of speech around here. my word is LAW. i. HAVE. SPOKEN"-TurnUpTheHeat:blah:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I am very confused here - why is it wrong to stifle Turd-Ups freedom of Speech?:lol: