• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THAT S.O.B. JAMES DOES IS AGAIN

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking every stranger/groupie/women that he could shouldn't really count for charity or community service, should it? :suds:

If that was the case, you would be correct, but as a dumbass you really don't know what you're talking about - Magic Johnson has built nice parks for the community and spent more helping the community then all of the others combined. Do your research before talking through your ass

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was the case, you would be correct, but as a dumbass you really don't know what you're talking about - Magic Johnson has built nice parks for the community and spent more helping the community then all of the others combined. Do your research before talking through your ass

And where did I say he wasn't charitable?

I made a joke because admittedly he fucked everything in sight. What was it? 300-500/ year?

Thanks for piping I though.

A couple more of you and we will have Fool & The Gang. :laugh3:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehehe...

you're gonna have to excuse the little fella. seems he's riding that ol' conspiracy theory about how all of us are out to get him, yet he STILL comes to this site to be bugtussled...

VERY important to the little pygmy that he can TRY to get at us...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lever:but hey, Tom Thumb. if it makes you feel any better i'm sure you'll come up with yet ANOTHER thread that'll end up in the toilet. course i'm guessing you'll point the finger for that happening to everybody else but yourself, as always...

you're a VERY sad case, ol' sock. VERY sad indeed...:clap:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking every stranger/groupie/women that he could shouldn't really count for charity or community service, should it? :suds:

Ah come on sounds to me more like if you are jealous, Magic & Dr. Buss use to party all the time & loved being around top notch bitches rightfully so. Shit I would do the same.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I made a joke because admittedly he fucked everything in sight. What was it? 300-500/ year?

Thats not true though - now if you had said Wilt Chamberlain fucked everything in site, that would be correct. Magic Johnson admits he had his own share of women before he got married, but not nearly as many as Will, so again you just talking through your ass

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah come on sounds to me more like if you are jealous, Magic & Dr. Buss use to party all the time & loved being around top notch bitches rightfully so. Shit I would do the same.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Turnupthe heat is jealous because Lebron's dick is the only one his mommy allows him to suck:laugh3::laugh3:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnupthe heat is jealous because Lebron's dick is the only one his mommy allows him to suck:laugh3::laugh3:

91021-ouch-gif-GWIQ.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not true though - now if you had said Wilt Chamberlain fucked everything in site, that would be correct. Magic Johnson admits he had his own share of women before he got married, but not nearly as many as Will, so again you just talking through your ass

Tremendous stuff:lol:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...6sKx0ot9K5BadlIoiG3_ZEw&bvm=bv.61535280,d.eW0

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...YuFOABvEJs-X8siNUsefoOg&bvm=bv.61535280,d.eW0

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...S1yoqXR4Xil6BtDk29Btq-Q&bvm=bv.61535280,d.eW0
http://www.google.com/url?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CnFNZhBaM4R_38X1Y7L6wdw&bvm=bv.61535280,d.eW0

Need more??

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you even smart enough to feel stupid?
Aren't you the same clown who kept arguing about how many games Brown lost in a row when people were showing you that you were incorrect.

I have an idea for you, how about you Do your research before talking through your ass?:laugh3:

P.S. I know another real dumbass who likes to twist, spin and turn when he is proven to have been made a fool of.

Maybe IM him for advice.

My best guess will be that he tells you to say that it was just a gag:yahoo::nod:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Are you even smart enough to feel stupid?
Aren't you the same clown who kept arguing about how many games Brown lost in a row when people were showing you that you were incorrect.

I have an idea for you, how about you Do your research before talking through your ass?:laugh3:

P.S. I know another real dumbass who likes to twist, spin and turn when he is proven to have been made a fool of.

Maybe IM him for advice.

My best guess will be that he tells you to say that it was just a gag:yahoo::nod:

er, article WASN'T real rankings. i bet you, you lost, you WELCHED...

just one of MANY times i've made you look like an ass. but i'm glad you want to keep bringing it up. let's face it, FuckUp. you're one VERY brain fried little man. truth to tell i'm starting to feel sorry for you again...and you KNOW how much i hate that...:laugh3::laugh3:

the only person who continuously is made a fool of is YOU. lol sorry, but that's just the TRUTH of the matter...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, let me get this straight. You get called out for never posting about your team. So you create a thread about them that dies on the vine. Now you posted on the lone thread about your team an hour ago and this somehow means that you post about them all of the time?

Not buying it.
And the board is suppose to buy your theory that Lakers fans don't get mad when Kobe is talked about in a negative way after seeing your epic meltdown for that very reason?

When the opportunity rises, I talk plenty about the NYK. Go back and look it up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the board is suppose to buy your theory that Lakers fans don't get mad when Kobe is talked about in a negative way after seeing your epic meltdown for that very reason?

When the opportunity rises, I talk plenty about the NYK. Go back and look it up.

There was no meltdown, epic or otherwise. You were called out for your trolling and not posting about your team, got a couple of posts deleted and have been crying about it ever since.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!! why'd i KNOW you'd find a way to blame this on ME...?:lol:

so now TF12's my "keeper"? well hell, little buddy. the way you keep coming up with stuff outta the blue:crazy: i'd LOVE to hear how you figure this...

now i KNOW this'll only end with some sad, cowardly, weak attack on me and my family, but wtf. i've taken EVERYTHING you could ever throw at me and continued to LAUGH in your face...:laugh3::laugh3:

Damn right, bitch!! Now go make me a sandwich!!:laugh3::laugh3:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, you stepped right in to that one TLF!! Magic was bangin' 'em 2 or 3 at a time and in every NBA city. Dude was a single, young, multi-millionaire playing on a team that was treated like rock stars everywhere they went.

And he took full advantage of that opportunity!!

Thought that was pretty much common knowledge.