• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THAT S.O.B. JAMES DOES IS AGAIN

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lakers fan, you are probably a huge fan of Kobe, who can be a arrogant and selfish player. You then turn around and hate on Lebron for supposedly being a arrogant and selfish dick.

Just to clear this up, many Lakers fans (including CL) are not particular fans of Kobe. For many, maybe even most of us, we are Lakers fans and Kobe is a Laker. Kobe being a Laker is not the reason that the majority of us are Lakers fans. Most of us were Lakers fans before Kobe and will continue to be Lakers fans after he is gone.

We all know that Kobe can be an arrogant and selfish player and don't like that about him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anybody ever done a count on how many Lebron threads get started on a daily basis? The Hoop will be a lot better place when Lebron either retires or Hammer starts restricting Lebron threads to 10 max, per day.

That would/should depend on if the thread has substance or not.

IMO, this one did/does.

It's getting turned into the usual shit that most threads do,
but what else is new?:noidea:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to clear this up, many Lakers fans (including CL) are not particular fans of Kobe. For many, maybe even most of us, we are Lakers fans and Kobe is a Laker. Kobe being a Laker is not the reason that the majority of us are Lakers fans. Most of us were Lakers fans before Kobe and will continue to be Lakers fans after he is gone.

We all know that Kobe can be an arrogant and selfish player and don't like that about him.

I will agree that both you have expressed that opinion before.

However, you still tend to defend him or take his side on most topics.

Why should Heat fans be any different with James?
I don't recall any of us saying he can't be arrogant or a dick.

All we have said, is that nothing he has ever done warrants the ridiculous hate at all,
let alone years after the fact.

Nobody's perfect, and in the scheme of life, it wasn't that bad.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree that both you have expressed that opinion before.

However, you still tend to defend him or take his side on most topics.

Why should Heat fans be any different with James?
I don't recall any of us saying he can't be arrogant or a dick.

All we have said, is that nothing he has ever done warrants the ridiculous hate at all,
let alone years after the fact.

Nobody's perfect, and in the scheme of life, it wasn't that bad.

:L

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Shoveyjoe is being an idiot once again as always. You''ll have to excuse him, he suffers from a mental disorder. Don't pay no mind to him guys I mean you know something is wrong with him when he claims that he is a " better person than Paul George ". :L

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Shoveyjoe is being an idiot once again as always. You''ll have to excuse him, he suffers from a mental disorder. Don't pay no mind to him guys I mean you know something is wrong with him when he claims that he is a " better person than Paul George ". :L

actually Shovey's ok. he's hardly the worst Heat fan here, and HE'S actually a FAN, not a bandwagoner...

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said I would put my character up against his. I still haven't gotten a straight answer as to why he is a better person than me or anyone else here? Him being a millionaire does not make him a better person.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I would put my character up against his. I still haven't gotten a straight answer as to why he is a better person than me or anyone else here? Him being a millionaire does not make him a better person.

Go back to the foul out thread were I clearly explained it to you in detail. Clearly you weren't paying attention, and didn't learn anything, and it wasn't about him being better than any other person in here. I clearly explained what you comprehended on this subject. Go back & read & then get back at me because you did make yourself look like a fool.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...urns-dunk-contest-i-think-i-owed-my-fans.html

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back to the foul out thread were I clearly explained it to you in detail, clearly you weren't paying attention & didn't learn anything & it wasn't about him a better than any other person in here. I clearly explained what you comprehended on this subject. Go back & read & then get back at me.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...urns-dunk-contest-i-think-i-owed-my-fans.html

I read it. Basically because he is person that is dedicated to his craft and works hard at it, he is a better than me. NOPE. He is a better basketball player but that does make him a better person.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read it. Basically because he is person that is dedicated to his craft and works hard at it, he is a better than me. NOPE. He is a better basketball player but that does make him a better person.

1st you never met the guy & over an incident he had with two women you already believe he was douchebag wich you clearly called him & that makes you better than him.:L

2nd You also believed basketball does not make anyone a better person in life. Yea you sure know what you're talking about & everything else someone says is irrelevant. Shoveyjoe is a genius. :doh:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st you never met the guy & over an incident he had with two women you already believe he was douchebag wich you clearly called him & that makes you better than him.:L

2nd You also believed basketball does not make anyone a better person in life. Yea you sure know what you're talking about & everything else someone says is irrelevant. Shoveyjoe is a genius. :doh:

Basketball could help someone better their lives yes. Does being good at basketball make someone a better person than someone who is not? No there is more to being a good person than being a good basketball player.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,718.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great to see athletes do stuff like this. especially when its players you root for

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball could help someone better their lives yes. Does being good at basketball make someone a better person than someone who is not? No there is more to being a good person than being a good basketball player.

That's not the point you think you are better than him because he handled a personal matter differently then you would have. You said this not me, wich was idiotic of you when you don't know him personally & don't know how this personal matter that he had with these women went down. That doesn't mean you are better than him buddy because you believe it to be.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the bottom line for us all folks. Forgive me for belaboring the obvious. When the playoffs come, your team either wins or it loses. End of story. If someone beats my Pacers, I have little option but to congratulate them. :clap:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the point you think you are better than him because he handled a personal matter differently then you would have. You said this not me, wich was idiotic of you when you don't know him personally & don't know how this personal matter that he had with these women went down. That doesn't mean you are better than him buddy because you believe it to be.

Well you started off with he is so much better than me and I said I would but up my character against his. Honestly why do you give a crap if I think he is a douche? You talk shit about Lebron all the time for trivial things he does on a basketball court?

Last edited by a moderator: