• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank You

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special thank you to you guys. It looks like the Giants will rest their starters in the 2nd half and the Skins should have he 6th seed. Hopefully we will see you in the playoffs.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at best depth in the NFL needed help at the end of the year. And lol at Redskin fans praying like hell the Giants rest starters. I don't even know why the Giants would rest starters anyway. Going into the playoffs with a two game losing streak is not ideal since they are a Wildcard team.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at best depth in the NFL needed help at the end of the year. And lol at Redskin fans praying like hell the Giants rest starters. I don't even know why the Giants would rest starters anyway. Going into the playoffs with a two game losing streak is not ideal since they are a Wildcard team.

I think they will rest their starters b/c its the last week and they cant improve their seed. What if Eli or OBJ get hurt? They are done. I knew the Cowboys were going to play their starters last night b/c it was only week 16. They weren't going to give them a month off.

As far as the depth issue. You guys dismissed the Davis signing. Reed missed 4 games this year and Davis stepped up. Doctson only played one game and Crowder stepped up. Gholsten was out of the year and Hood stepped up. Hall went out for the year and Blackmon stepped up. That was my point.

Dallas is the biggest surprise team in the NFL this year. No one could of predicted what DAK is doing. The Skins have one of the worst run and 3rd down defenses in the NFL and they are probably going to make the playoffs. I think that is amazing.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will rest their starters b/c its the last week and they cant improve their seed. What if Eli or OBJ get hurt? They are done. I knew the Cowboys were going to play their starters last night b/c it was only week 16. They weren't going to give them a month off.

As far as the depth issue. You guys dismissed the Davis signing. Reed missed 4 games this year and Davis stepped up. Doctson only played one game and Crowder stepped up. Gholsten was out of the year and Hood stepped up. Hall went out for the year and Blackmon stepped up. That was my point.

Dallas is the biggest surprise team in the NFL this year. No one could of predicted what DAK is doing. The Skins have one of the worst run and 3rd down defenses in the NFL and they are probably going to make the playoffs. I think that is amazing.

2007, Giants could have rested their starters against the 15-0 Pats, but they didn't. In the end, it ended up benefiting them because they showed they could compete with a SB contender. Resting starters would be stupid for the Giants and they have a chance to knock out a playoff contender in the process. A loss would mean 2 game losing streak headed into Wildcard weekend. A team hosting a Wildcard like say Pittsburgh, doesn't need momentum, but teams that have to go on the road, need some momentum. Keep hoping and wishing, but my money is on the Giants going for the win.

So you guys have depth because you have a back up TE and WR? LMAO. Hall went out for the year, and the Redskins D is still trash. What is your point here?

Only a surprise because of Dak. Dallas was still the NFC East favorites and a 10-12 win team with a healthy Romo.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2007, Giants could have rested their starters against the 15-0 Pats, but they didn't. In the end, it ended up benefiting them because they showed they could compete with a SB contender. Resting starters would be stupid for the Giants and they have a chance to knock out a playoff contender in the process. A loss would mean 2 game losing streak headed into Wildcard weekend. A team hosting a Wildcard like say Pittsburgh, doesn't need momentum, but teams that have to go on the road, need some momentum. Keep hoping and wishing, but my money is on the Giants going for the win.

So you guys have depth because you have a back up TE and WR? LMAO. Hall went out for the year, and the Redskins D is still trash. What is your point here?

Only a surprise because of Dak. Dallas was still the NFC East favorites and a 10-12 win team with a healthy Romo.

I agree but when Romo went down most people wrote them off. My point is that the Redskins lost starerts and are still able to get to playoff contention. Didn't the 2007 Giants need the game to stay in the playoff hunt? what if someone gets hurt. Macdoo would never hear the end of it. The are fortunate that as a wild card team they can treat this week as their bye so take advantage.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but when Romo went down most people wrote them off. My point is that the Redskins lost starerts and are still able to get to playoff contention. Didn't the 2007 Giants need the game to stay in the playoff hunt? what if someone gets hurt. Macdoo would never hear the end of it. The are fortunate that as a wild card team they can treat this week as their bye so take advantage.
Only the people that didn't buy into Dak's phenomenal preseason wrote them off. It's just clear as day that you were 100% wrong about the Redskins being the deepest team in the division. They don't even have the 2nd deepest team in the division.

And the Giants in 2007 had wrapped up a playoff spot in Buffalo. They had nothing to play for against the Pats. Somebody can get hurt in practice. You can't spend time worrying about that. If I'm the Giants, I don't want to go on the road in Wildcard weekend with two losses in a row, and both would be on the road. The Redskins in Washington is a good tune up for the Giants to prepare them for a road playoff run. They should play to win, but I'm certain they'll bail the Redskins out and give them a free playoff berth just as the Cowboys, Lions, Bucs, etc have bailed them out multiple times already.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already explained how the Redskins depth has helped them this year. Look at what happened to Carr. There are fools if they let Manning play. The whole point in having a winning record is to get a bye so you can rest players and prevent injuries. The regular season doesn't mean anything when the playoffs start. that is why wildcard teams are successful. It doesn't matter how you finish the regular season.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already explained how the Redskins depth has helped them this year. Look at what happened to Carr. There are fools if they let Manning play. The whole point in having a winning record is to get a bye so you can rest players and prevent injuries. The regular season doesn't mean anything when the playoffs start. that is why wildcard teams are successful. It doesn't matter how you finish the regular season.
Out of 50 Super Bowls, only 6 Wildcard teams have won the SB. People need to stop this notion that Wildcard teams are successful just because of a handful of years where a Wildcard team fluked its way all the way to a championship. The Giants are a Wildcard team. Not a division winner, so every game for them is gonna be on the road. They can't afford bye weeks. Only teams that have home games in the playoffs deserve bye weeks. The Giants need to go in the playoffs playing well because winning on the road is not easy. What better way than to go into the playoffs with a road win against a team that was competing for a playoff spot? You keep bringing up injuries. Injuries can happen any time. The Raiders were trying to get a first round bye and bad luck struck so it's not like Carr shouldn't have been playing. The Pats don't need Brady next week, but you better believe he is playing. The Pats don't need HFA to beat the Raiders, but they will for sure play all their guys anyway. Maybe it's just me, but it's pure stupidity if the Giants go into this game resting players. If the situation were reversed I'd think the same thing. No way should Washington rest their starters against the Giants in NY just because they have a road playoff game locked up.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of 50 Super Bowls, only 6 Wildcard teams have won the SB. People need to stop this notion that Wildcard teams are successful just because of a handful of years where a Wildcard team fluked its way all the way to a championship. The Giants are a Wildcard team. Not a division winner, so every game for them is gonna be on the road. They can't afford bye weeks. Only teams that have home games in the playoffs deserve bye weeks. The Giants need to go in the playoffs playing well because winning on the road is not easy. What better way than to go into the playoffs with a road win against a team that was competing for a playoff spot? You keep bringing up injuries. Injuries can happen any time. The Raiders were trying to get a first round bye and bad luck struck so it's not like Carr shouldn't have been playing. The Pats don't need Brady next week, but you better believe he is playing. The Pats don't need HFA to beat the Raiders, but they will for sure play all their guys anyway. Maybe it's just me, but it's pure stupidity if the Giants go into this game resting players. If the situation were reversed I'd think the same thing. No way should Washington rest their starters against the Giants in NY just because they have a road playoff game locked up.

The Raiders were up by 20 points in the 4tq. when Carr got hurt. Why not use the bye week to rest players b/c they have to win on the road. Like I said before regular season means nothing in the playoffs.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before regular season means nothing in the playoffs.
And that's just stupid if you really believe that. I mean, if you guys do win, you'll likely be playing in Seattle. The toughest place to play. But according to you, regular season means nothing in the playoffs. It means every fucking thing. I much rather Dallas have to win two home games against very good teams in order to go to the SB than three road games against very good teams.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's just stupid if you really believe that. I mean, if you guys do win, you'll likely be playing in Seattle. The toughest place to play. But according to you, regular season means nothing in the playoffs. It means every fucking thing. I much rather Dallas have to win two home games against very good teams in order to go to the SB than three road games against very good teams.

Yes they might play Seattle who I believe is weaker than ATl and GB. You might see us agian.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Almighty!

Could you imagine this board this season IF the redskins were 13-2 with homefield throughout?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might see us again.
that's about all you got left

Frankly after reading your team board, I'm pulling for you guys to play us again. The old days only count when propping up Dallas....otherwise, it's relevant!

Onward Thru The Fog!!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they might play Seattle who I believe is weaker than ATl and GB. You might see us agian.
This is why Redskin fans are so hilarious. You beat one bad team on the road after losing to a bad team at home, and all of a sudden are talking about playing Dallas again, when you guys haven't even clinched a playoff spot. The reason why you think Seattle is weaker, is because you saw Arizona beat them. Ignoring that Arizona beat Washington too. You can believe in that bullshit all you want about anything can happen in the playoffs, but this is something you can put me down on record as saying: Washington has absolutely no chance of winning in Seattle should they meet. Absolutely none. You can screen shot this, put it on a poster, I don't give a fuck. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly put a pro Washington photo in my avatar and say something nice about them in my signature and I'll tell you everyday deanpet about how great you are. This is not even a bet. This is me saying what I will do should Washington play in Seattle and win.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure Washinton's #1's can beat the Giants non-starters for sure either?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why Redskin fans are so hilarious. You beat one bad team on the road after losing to a bad team at home, and all of a sudden are talking about playing Dallas again, when you guys haven't even clinched a playoff spot. The reason why you think Seattle is weaker, is because you saw Arizona beat them. Ignoring that Arizona beat Washington too. You can believe in that bullshit all you want about anything can happen in the playoffs, but this is something you can put me down on record as saying: Washington has absolutely no chance of winning in Seattle should they meet. Absolutely none. You can screen shot this, put it on a poster, I don't give a fuck. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly put a pro Washington photo in my avatar and say something nice about them in my signature and I'll tell you everyday deanpet about how great you are. This is not even a bet. This is me saying what I will do should Washington play in Seattle and win.

Ok. We did beat GB. I guess you forgot about that one.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure Washinton's #1's can beat the Giants non-starters for sure either?

already beat them this year. So I don't know where that is coming from.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
already beat them this year. So I don't know where that is coming from.
how bout you wait and see if your team even earns the right to play Dallas again this year? IF that happens, you can lead the charge to this board for the 3rd Dallas week and tell us all about the playoff history between the teams. That history remains the only one that's relevant to todays football, certainly not any other history between these teams.

In July..........you were so pissed so many national media heads had Dallas winning the division and how disrespectful it was to the residing eastern division champs and now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you spin to nobody saw Dallas with a rookie QB doing this good. In August it was all about the depth Washington has and Dallas was lacking. Now? Dallas is just lucky. Sale that shit down the road, least tell your team earns the right to play us again,

K?