• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Golden State...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh gotcha, Pippen, Rodman and Kukoc plus those guys wasn't enough. But dellavedova, JR smith, Mozgov, Tristan and james jones should've been. Good story bro
kukoc was defensively retarded. rodman, yeah...great rebounder. solid defensive player. offensively retarded...even when he was trying to score as a piston.

so it was jordan and a bunch of guys.

injuries happen. i dont cry about gronk on one leg in a SB, or brady on one leg...or horrible defenses being dragged to yet another loss against NY.

you cant either.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh gotcha, Pippen, Rodman and Kukoc plus those guys wasn't enough. But dellavedova, JR smith, Mozgov, Tristan and james jones should've been. Good story bro
dont forget HOFer dwayne wade and bordeliner bosh (titles alone help)

you act as if lebrons been a one man show his entire career.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kukoc was defensively retarded. rodman, yeah...great rebounder. solid defensive player. offensively retarded...even when he was trying to score as a piston.

injuries happen. i dont cry about gronk on one leg in a SB, or brady on one leg...or horrible defenses being dragged to yet another loss against NY.

you cant either.

Did you see me complain about injuries? I just think it is epicly stupid to throw out oh blah he's 2-4 in the finals without looking at any context. Dallas goes squarely on him. This last one and the first one would've been a miracle. It was a miracle that they even won two games. The spurs last year, well, I don't know if there is a team in the modern era who could've beaten them they way they played

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are we just gonna ignore the fact that all Michael's and Kobe's finals teams were loaded and LeBron has now dragged two teams to the finals that had no business being there?

And no one on earth was beating that spurs team last year.'

But I know, its easier to just say 2-4 blah blah blah rather than looking at any context for things

What are you smoking?!?

He left cleveland specifically to join a "super team" of Wade and Bosh.

Then when those two declined he waited long enough for cleveland to suck and get Irving and Wiggins (to be traded for Love) in the draft to join his next "super team"

No business being there?!? :L

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see me complain about injuries? I just think it is epicly stupid to throw out oh blah he's 2-4 in the finals without looking at any context. Dallas goes squarely on him. This last one and the first one would've been a miracle. It was a miracle that they even won two games. The spurs last year, well, I don't know if there is a team in the modern era who could've beaten them they way they played
no context needed

2-4

hes lost twice as many as hes won.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you smoking?!?

He left cleveland specifically to join a "super team" of Wade and Bosh.

Then when those two declined he waited long enough for cleveland to suck and get Irving and Wiggins (to be traded for Love) in the draft to join his next "super team"

No business being there?!? :L
people forget about wade and bosh i guess. amazing huh?

Craig24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you cant either.

If all one is doing is evaluating a player's individual performance and effort, you can take the relative strength of the team into account. LeBron did the best he could under the circumstances and proved how good he is. His team lost. No excuses for that but LeBron is still the King.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the first post to see what we're thanking GS for, genius! :doh:

Thanking Golden St for winning so there's no 24-7 lebron talk, except...there's still....lebron talk on the airwaves (and in this thread)?? I suppose if I'm "genius", you must be "einstein"?

What are you, 9?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are we just gonna ignore the fact that all Michael's and Kobe's finals teams were loaded and LeBron has now dragged two teams to the finals that had no business being there?

And no one on earth was beating that spurs team last year.'

But I know, its easier to just say 2-4 blah blah blah rather than looking at any context for things

What? The prince has had hand picked mercenary teams in his last 5 finals appearances.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanking Golden St for winning so there's no 24-7 lebron talk, except...there's still....lebron talk on the airwaves (and in this thread)?? I suppose if I'm "genius", you must be "einstein"?

What are you, 9?

How hard is it for you to read???

"we dont have to sit thru 24/7 of how awesome lebron is, how awesome he thinks he is, and how wonderful everyone says he is."

Rock Strongo didn't make this thread so there's no lebron talk. This is about lebron dick sucking, and you my friend are gripping his shaft hard and aint letting go!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? The prince has had hand picked mercenary teams in his last 5 finals appearances.
why cant people wrap their brains around this?

injuries happen.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt and Ox said you made the NBA finals all about Brady.
well, lebrons 2-4 now and hes the bestest everer

if brady was 3-3 or 2-4...and...go.

those guys are forgetting lebron hand picked his teams the last 5 years.

Reactions: BUD