• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs Houston Astros 9/23-9/25

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers need to jump on the Astros early again and put it to bed. Give Yu 4 or 5 runs and then let him go to work.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for the white sox makes me remember how much we sucked against them.....:L

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree but our offense has disappeared every time Yu pitches

They finally put some up in Tampa for his last start. The key will be whether or not they put together patient quality at bats for two nights in a row.

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for the white sox makes me remember how much we sucked against them.....:L

Just a split would do. C'mon White Sox hate your division rival the way the Angels are going to try to hate on us.

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians on the board vs white sox already.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our team just can't get a fucking break

Rangers haven't earned nor do they deserve any breaks. They have played awful baseball in September, including the worst homestand in team history plus blowing a must win in TB the other night. I hate relying on "breaks" or other teams' misfortune to earn a playoff spot. I hope they roll off 7 straight to end the season, but that won't guarantee anything. They have no one to blame but themselves and their manager for being in this position.

Sorry to be so blunt but that's just the way it is.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers haven't earned nor do they deserve any breaks. They have played awful baseball in September, including the worst homestand in team history plus blowing a must win in TB the other night. I hate relying on "breaks" or other teams' misfortune to earn a playoff spot. I hope they roll off 7 straight to end the season, but that won't guarantee anything. They have no one to blame but themselves and their manager for being in this position.

I agrEe

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lay 95% of the blame on the front office

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st and 2nd nobody out for the yankees hopefully they cam do something

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we get that, we do watch the games and all. Agree the Rangers have played horribly in September and the Dodgers were 12 below .500 in mid June and you don't hear anyone saying they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. As frustrated as I am by the past four weeks, I will still root for the Rangers and against the Indians and Rays every night sorry man.

Keep on mind if you are in the wild card game it takes going 12-8 to win the WS. As sorry as the Rangers have looked lately is equal to how good they looked in August so hell yea I'm going to hope that every bad break in the world hits the Rays and Indians and that the Rangers can find one more run that gets them in and through the playoffs.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st and 3rd nobody out for the white sox. Bases loaded fornthe yankees 1 out

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we get that, we do watch the games and all. Agree the Rangers have played horribly in September and the Dodgers were 12 below .500 in mid June and you don't hear anyone saying they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. As frustrated as I am by the past four weeks, I will still root for the Rangers and against the Indians and Rays every night sorry man.

Keep on mind if you are in the wild card game it takes going 12-8 to win the WS. As sorry as the Rangers have looked lately is equal to how good they looked in August so hell yea I'm going to hope that every bad break in the world hits the Rays and Indians and that the Rangers can find one more run that gets them in and through the playoffs.

And then when it all ends, if its short of winning the WS, I will bitch and moan about Wash, the FO, the players the umpires etc... cuz that's what us die hards do.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya a little to them but its on the players and wash mostly

the front office knew during the off-season about Cruz and did nothing to add offense after losing Hamilton and Napoli. they should have added a bat instead of putting their faith in Murphy and others and they didn't.
i will revise my numbers and say the front office gets 89% of the blame, Wash gets 9.5% and the players get 1.5%