• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers 2021 Spring Training

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stories like that are cool. Reminds me of how Gallo, Kris Bryant, and Bryce Harper all played LL together. And how Clayton Kershaw and Matthew Stafford did, and then at one point were simultaneously the highest paid players in their respective sports.
Yes, those kinds of stories are very cool. I also like how we get to be exposed to the players' family's excitement about the player through Twitter. I remember going to watch a minor league game in Port Charlotte back when we played there. We met Mike Lamb's grandmother during a rain delay, and he became my favorite prospect after that. Then, when we went to the All Star game at the Ballpark we met Darryl Hamilton's dad just a few months before Darryl signed with us. Both, Lamb's grandmother and Hamilton's dad, seemed like such nice people.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Ronald Guzman is willing to do what Odor refuses to do. He has changed his swing and is working on other positions in his drive to stay with this team

ive been more vocal than anyone the last few years saying Guzman sucked and the “condor” needed to have his wings clipped by management, but if the guy can reinvent himself and develop a first base bat then he has all star potential when you factor in his defense. He might be the best defensive first baseman ive ever seen so I hope he can develop the bat. It’s worth giving him another year to see if things have changed.

ive already given up on odor tho and want him off the roster ASAP.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the other day where Gibson has added a cutter. Today, I read that Allard has added a slider.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, those kinds of stories are very cool. I also like how we get to be exposed to the players' family's excitement about the player through Twitter. I remember going to watch a minor league game in Port Charlotte back when we played there. We met Mike Lamb's grandmother during a rain delay, and he became my favorite prospect after that. Then, when we went to the All Star game at the Ballpark we met Darryl Hamilton's dad just a few months before Darryl signed with us. Both, Lamb's grandmother and Hamilton's dad, seemed like such nice people.
Chris Young's dad was sitting next to my oldest son and I in his first game to pitch. We really followed him after that for a while.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it's ST, but Joey is raking.
Save some of that for the regular season. LOL! The guy is athletic as all get out. If he can just improve his ability to make contact then look out.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save some of that for the regular season. LOL! The guy is athletic as all get out. If he can just improve his ability to make contact then look out.

If he puts together a strong first half, CY is going to have one hell of a decision to make at the deadline.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evan Grant had a story about Gallo. Here is an excerpt.

"His offseason was dual-focused. On the baseball side, he wanted to reduce his launch angle a little bit, turning more pop-ups into line-drives. On the mental side — get in the habit of being more positive. Here’s where the results help. If trying to build up the mental muscle memory to stay positive, even in the face of a slump, early results may help make reinforcement stick for later."

'“I didn’t really perform last year,” Gallo said. “I wanted to get out and make up for that and start performing again and feeling like I’m back on track. For me, it is spring training, but they are important at-bats. It’s easier to be positive when the results are positive all the time. I’m excited to see how I handle that when I go 0-for-three games or something. I’m excited to keep working on it.”'

'“I’m really proud of him,” manager Chris Woodward said. “He’s done everything that we talked about all offseason. The real test comes when you struggle, and the team struggles. But I believe in him, man. He’s in a really good place.”'

"Woodward cited that Gallo’s homered off a lefty, homered twice with two strikes, driven balls in situations that would normally work against him. He also walked against a lefty Thursday and had a bloop double that was really a pop up to shallow left that vexed San Diego’s fielders in the Surprise sun. The point: Gallo hustled all the way. On a pop up. In the first week of spring."

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked a question a few weeks ago. I asked what would it take for you guys who had already decided we should trade Gallo, to change your mind. I was mainly thinking about a regular season performance. Now, my question is, have the things you have read about Gallo this spring, not the HRs, but the adjustments he has made and the things in the article that Ephland linked to, changed your minds any?

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3