• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

texas has only one more big12 championship than northwestern?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what I've read in some 'insider reports, first level' , that's his "no more bitchassness allowed" look.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
attachment.php

Where's all the white women at?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random bit of info that could find a home in this thread.

Garrett Gilbert now in at QB for the St Louis Rams.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you need to check out you fellow fans over on shaggy bevo cuz I saw a lot of posts last year making fun of Case.

gotta love how some of you guys are so high and mighty....:L

Not really sure what your point is here? I said one shouldn't make fun of another due to a genetic disease, because it's not funny - and gave you credit for not doing so. Yet that makes me high and mighty? :scratch:

No love lost between you and I and we will continue on as soon as season starts. But all I did is criticize those who think it's ok to hit a girl and who think it's funny to make fun of those with a disease. That's bullshit. I credited you for not doing either. But somehow alleged people who I don't know, from a site I've never visited, from a year ago... Discredits that? :scratch:

I thought sanders and meander should be gone after allegations against a young girl, when there is evidence to support it. I thought mixon should be suspended for allegations against a young girl, when there is at least evidence to support it (btw stoops agrees with me). And I don't think it's funny to make fun of someone struggling with a genetic illness. If that makes me high and mighty dude, whatever. Hope your daughter is doing well, honestly.

Again, some things are bigger than a football game. I know Romeo and Occupant don't understand that - but it's true.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure what your point is here? I said one shouldn't make fun of another due to a genetic disease, because it's not funny - and gave you credit for not doing so. Yet that makes me high and mighty? :scratch:

No love lost between you and I and we will continue on as soon as season starts. But all I did is criticize those who think it's ok to hit a girl and who think it's funny to make fun of those with a disease. That's bullshit. I credited you for not doing either. But somehow alleged people who I don't know, from a site I've never visited, from a year ago... Discredits that? :scratch:

I thought sanders and meander should be gone after allegations against a young girl, when there is evidence to support it. I thought mixon should be suspended for allegations against a young girl, when there is at least evidence to support it (btw stoops agrees with me). And I don't think it's funny to make fun of someone struggling with a genetic illness. If that makes me high and mighty dude, whatever. Hope your daughter is doing well, honestly.

Again, some things are bigger than a football game. I know Romeo and Occupant don't understand that - but it's true.

You're such a bitch.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't on here then, but I did say that Case McCoy scared me the most in that game. One thing you can always say about a McCoy is that they are winners.

Colt was better than Case, but I think the team around him made him the 'Star'....much like with McElroy and McCarron at Bama...no way they are that good and would have been that successful on a lesser team.

But I think OU had as much to do with losing that game as McCoy had to do with winning it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how well texas sucked but we beat OU. When at the end of the year OU had a major fluke win in the Sugar Bowl.

FIFY.........Oregon's win wasn't exactly a raping as our defense held Oregon's offense to its 2nd lowest point total last year (16 pts). Oregon would have throat fucked your weak as fuck rush defense with ease, the way Texas, Baylor and Bama did and I sure as hell doubt Oregon commits 5 turnovers.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY.........Oregon's win wasn't exactly a raping as our defense held Oregon's offense to its 2nd lowest point total last year (16 pts). Oregon would have throat fucked your weak as fuck rush defense with ease, the way Texas, Baylor and Bama did and I sure as hell doubt Oregon commits 5 turnovers.

If Oklahoma's win over Bama was a fluke win, I don't even think there's a strong enough word to describe what a fluke win Texas had in the RRSO last year.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

man exes sure got her panties in a wad on that one, LMFAO!~

maybe she needs a $2 ho, to relax with...:pound:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man exes sure got her panties in a wad on that one, LMFAO!~

maybe she needs a $2 ho, to relax with...:pound:

He's in a constant state of having his panties in a wad about Oklahoma. He's so butthurt about Oklahoma's sugar bowl win over bama, I bet he's actually lost sleep over it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Oklahoma's win over Bama was a fluke win, I don't even think there's a strong enough word to describe what a fluke win Texas had in the RRSO last year.

OU was destroyed by teams with good running games last year, that's a fact, so the RRSO wasn't a fluke win. The only reason your win against Bama was a fluke was b/c of the 5 turnovers Bama committed (which is unheard of from a Saban coached team). Bama's offense rolled over 500 yds of offense on your weak defense and had Bama's dumbass OC not stopped giving the ball to Henry, OU doesn't even win this game. Baylor destroyed OU as well, b/c of their running game.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in a constant state of having his panties in a wad about Oklahoma. He's so butthurt about Oklahoma's sugar bowl win over bama, I bet he's actually lost sleep over it.

Not at all, just pointing out how that fluke win is making the media overrate and overhype your average team. Hell, nobody knew who Johnny Football was until he led Aggy to that win in Tuscaloosa and he won a Heisman for beating Bama.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all, just pointing out how that fluke win is making the media overrate and overhype your average team. Hell, nobody knew who Johnny Football was until he led Aggy to that win in Tuscaloosa and he won a Heisman for beating Bama.

:bawling:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's a Fluke when you do it"
"It's not a Fluke when we do it"

.................................................................Texas fans
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When we win the Conference it's legit"
"When you win the Conference you backdoored your way in"

................................................................Texas Fans.

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU was destroyed by teams with good running games last year, that's a fact, so the RRSO wasn't a fluke win. The only reason your win against Bama was a fluke was b/c of the 5 turnovers Bama committed (which is unheard of from a Saban coached team). Bama's offense rolled over 500 yds of offense on your weak defense and had Bama's dumbass OC not stopped giving the ball to Henry, OU doesn't even win this game. Baylor destroyed OU as well, b/c of their running game.

Yeah, Oklahoma didn't lose their defensive captain senior middle linebacker who was having a stellar season against TCU the week before. Not did they lose the anchor of their defensive front either. Not were they forced to play an extremely green freshman in the spot vacated by their defensive captain. Nor did the OC pick that game to start going full retard in his play calling. None of that could've had anything to do with their ability to stop the run. I mean, Texas clearly beat Oklahoma at full strength and firing on all cylinders. Nothing flukey here. :rollseyes:

:stfu: