• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

texas has only one more big12 championship than northwestern?

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, man UT isn't even good and you guys can't stop talking about us. Then you say we're arrogant. IFcharlie Strong gets the program back on track this board is going to explode.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and as did the Tyler Rose...so I have no idea what point he is trying to make.:noidea:
Really? I thought you were smarter than that.
You Sooners made fun of Case his entire career. His face, but mostly his inept play on the football field.

AND HE FUCKING BEAT YOU IN 2013!

Sooners derided him for being inept and somehow he beat you. You should at least be honest and admit how embarrassing that was for you Land Thieves, but you Sooners are in denial or you're lying. Lying is the obvious answer, Sooners just can't admit it. smh

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's see, I'm pretty sure there were a number of us who gave ut props for winning the game and how it sucked to lose to ut with derp at the helm, I know I did, so I have nothing to be denial about.

and I have never made fun of derps face. not fucking once. considering my youngest has scleroderma, that is a given....and I don't think it's right for anyone to do so, either, fwiw and I'm pretty sure I made that known, too.

it just seems to some ut fans, what is good for the goose is not good for the gander.:noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's see, I'm pretty sure there were a number of us who gave ut props for winning the game and how it sucked to lose to ut with derp at the helm, I know I did, so I have nothing to be denial about.

and I have never made fun of derps face. not fucking once. considering my youngest has scleroderma, that is a given....and I don't think it's right for anyone to do so, either, fwiw and I'm pretty sure I made that known, too.

it just seems to some ut fans, what is good for the goose is not good for the gander.:noidea:

Wheat never made fun of Case's face, but he did make fun of his ability to play football.:suds:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as did many, many, ut fans......

Which is why it was all the more amazing that Case beat OU. I think there was one Longhorn poster who actually thought UT would win. I can't remember who it was, but I remember him mentioning it after the fact.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot make fun of a dude who has a genetic childhood illness.
His family has worked tirelessly to generate tons of money for research to fight this illness.

There are a lot of children who were not blessed with the McCoy's family resources....
For many of them, the McCoys are heroic figures.

To this day, they are constantly getting involved and being at the forefront of this disease.
I think Case and Colt McCoy did a heck of a job raising awareness and helping fund research.

It kind of crosses the line to make fun of an illness that affects small children.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP and Coaches only. The NCAA is inconsistent and stops including systems like NCF after 1935.
If you count all the other systems, Minn. has 7 and Texas has 9.

we don't count those 'others'. Some do, some don't.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot make fun of a dude who has a genetic childhood illness.

Oh yes I can.

His family has worked tirelessly to generate tons of money for research to fight this illness.

Fucks were given.

There are a lot of children who were not blessed with the McCoy's family resources....

Thanks Cap'n!

For many of them, the McCoys are heroic figures.

...and the others?

To this day, they are constantly getting involved and being at the forefront of this disease.

Like, today?

I think Case and Colt McCoy did a heck of a job raising awareness and helping fund research.

Never ever heard either one peep about any "illness". Mama drank...

It kind of crosses the line to make fun of an illness that affects small children.

Where's the next line?

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occupant is that stereotypical oklahoma fan, meth head living in the hood with his sister/wife.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3