• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texans scout texted Dak Prescott to confirm draft day phone #

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prescott’s numbers in November: 87-of-119 (73.1 percent), 1,137 yards of total offense, 10 total touchdowns, zero turnovers, 125.4 passer rating.

yep....pretty much anyone can drive this bus
Pure plug & play

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

It means the whole team is almost the exact same team but for an upgrade at running back. You can't say McFadden was bad.

And Dak.

Dez has missed games this year too.

Without Dak this year it collapses like a house of cards. And you bet your fucking ass he's better than any of those chumps you listed, or anybody patrolling the field behind your O-line this year.

I'm willing to say it that McFadden is bad. He hadn't averaged over 3.4 yards per carry since 2011 and even there that was only playing 7 games. He has been an average RB at best and hasn't played well in quite some time until he came to Dallas last year and had one of the best OL's the NFL has seen in quite a while.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to say it that McFadden is bad. He hadn't averaged over 3.4 yards per carry since 2011 and even there that was only playing 7 games. He has been an average RB at best and hasn't played well in quite some time until he came to Dallas last year and had one of the best OL's the NFL has seen in quite a while.

Fill your boots....

He had a decent season last year and was not the reason Dallas sucked balls.

He was not bad last year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fill your boots....

He had a decent season last year and was not the reason Dallas sucked balls.

Didn't say he was the reason. I just don't think he is anything special where he is the difference between winning and losing either. He is just a guy that was filling the spot until they could find a much better upgrade. To me on most teams McFadden is more of a 3.5 yards per carry type guy than the 4.6 he had last year with the Cowboys.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say he was the reason. I just don't think he is anything special where he is the difference between winning and losing either. He is just a guy that was filling the spot until they could find a much better upgrade. To me on most teams McFadden is more of a 3.5 yards per carry type guy than the 4.6 he had last year with the Cowboys.

Yet, all I was talking about was his year last year and how he played well enough. Elliot is an upgrade for sure but we aren't talking Ferrari versus Kia.

Again, the biggest difference this year from last is Dak Prescott.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, all I was talking about was his year last year and how he played well enough. Elliot is an upgrade for sure but we aren't talking Ferrari versus Kia.

Again, the biggest difference this year from last is Dak Prescott.

I guess just have to agree to disagree on the upgrade at the RB position of how much of one it was. Understand in this argument I think Dak is a great QB that is playing really well and is going to be a starter in this league for a long time barring injury. And maybe you are right the QB position has upgraded dramatically more than the RB position but then again the QB situation was maybe one of the 2 worst in the NFL last year. Not hard to see a huge jump in that. I still think of the starting RB's though McFadden as a player was bottom-10 for starting RB's in the NFL. Where Elliot might already be the best RB in football as a rookie.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess just have to agree to disagree on the upgrade at the RB position of how much of one it was. Understand in this argument I think Dak is a great QB that is playing really well and is going to be a starter in this league for a long time barring injury. And maybe you are right the QB position has upgraded dramatically more than the RB position but then again the QB situation was maybe one of the 2 worst in the NFL last year. Not hard to see a huge jump in that. I still think of the starting RB's though McFadden as a player was bottom-10 for starting RB's in the NFL. Where Elliot might already be the best RB in football as a rookie.

McFadden was 4th last year. With 1,100 yards. That's pretty fair no matter how you cut it. Not Elliot good but like I said, not chopped liver.

No Dak this year and you likely have the same shit as last year. No matter who is running the ball.

10-1 is huge. And they wouldn't be there without Dak. Maybe not without Elliot too but for sure not without Prescott.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a capable starting QB this year it collapses like a house of cards. And you bet your fucking ass he's better than any of those chumps you listed, or anybody patrolling the field behind your O-line this year.

FIFY

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Any thoughts on Paxton Lynch?

I don't think he's going to be very good. He's on a team with a good surrounding cast & good management, so he has a big advantage over some other QBs. But I thought he was a pretty average prospect.

I think his ceiling is Mariota and his floor is the CFL.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's going to be very good. He's on a team with a good surrounding cast & good management, so he has a big advantage over some other QBs. But I thought he was a pretty average prospect.

I think his ceiling is Mariota and his floor is the CFL.

I see him somewhere between Osweiler and Kaepernick.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott is having an amazing year. I personally think a lot of that is due to his being part of an offensive juggernaut and I don't think he would do as well without Ezekial Elliot. With That Said.........

Lesser QB's would not do well. He has great poise and intelligence. His running ability is an added bonus. However......he still has to make the throws and he is doing that. He is making the plays he needs to make and he is only going to get better. I don't think he is capable of putting a team on his back and carrying them but he is a rookie and that is asking way too much. In a couple years he should be able to do that. I think the best player on the Cowboys offense is Elliot. That does not mean Dak is not a stud either.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're both of mixed race, actually.
I guess Id always just assumed Dak was a white kid. What with Growin up in a trailer n all.

And I've seen pics of his mother, who was white.

And black game manager isnt really normal. But this is Murica, it might take more than one drop, but not many, for white to lose out in the race custody proceedings.

(Dak is a better QB now than Kaep ever was. But having the best Oline in the world doesn't hurt him any.)

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Id always just assumed Dak was a white kid. What with Growin up in a trailer n all.

And black game manager isnt really normal. But this is Murica, it might take more than one drop, but not many, for white to lose out in the race custody proceedings.

(Dak is a better QB now than Kaep ever was. But having the best Oline in the world doesn't hurt him any.)

His father is African-American.

1462078095-Mississippi-St-Kentucky-Football.jpg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a friend who doesn't own a TV. Cheap fuck... But he follows NFL on radio shows and on line .

Back when the Vikings had Culpepper he had it in his head that Culpepper was some white plantation owner football player......