• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ten NFL teams that could actually win Super Bowl 50

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^the butthurt runs deep.

The Ravens are always on ur little mind aren't they? You know u can't wish them out of the playoffs?

:clap:

Don't have to wish them out of the playoffs, you just let Joe Flaccid handle it for you.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but some have virtually no shot at the SB. I really think the Giants are included just because cot it being to 2015 season. I don't think they are a SB team but then again I didn't think they were in 2007 or 2011 either. I think the writer included them because of the small trend.

I think the writer included the NY team because all the best sports writing jobs are in NY.....

Eli Chadwick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Giants do not deserve to be on that list replace them with a team that wins games like the AZ Cardinals umm duh!!!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.... Peyton get's a bum wrap ... He's taken 2 different teams to the big dance... He's been to 3 Super-Bowls now, and he has won one .... You can't say that's no playoff success... I have no idea why he get's bashed so much ...[/QUOTE

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton is 39 and had a serious injury last year. He had a great run, but I think it is done.

Last serious injury he had he came back and finished 2nd in the MVP voting while winning it the next year. That was with a much more serious injury than his quad injury this past year.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last serious injury he had he came back and finished 2nd in the MVP voting while winning it the next year. That was with a much more serious injury than his quad injury this past year.
LOL.....and he's 4 years older now
You have a hard time with the slightest hint of Manning criticism.
Father time gets um all and the boo boo's take much longer to get better.
I also think Manning will regret playing another season.

Time will tell....:2cents:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's going to be a very short season for him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow you must have selective reading on here. I have said plenty of times that Manning is a big question mark especially for the 2nd half of the season. All I was doing was pointing out the other side of the argument in Manning has come back from worse and done so at the top of his game. He seems to thrive in situations where people doubt him most. People have also been saying since he came to Denver that one good hit and Manning is done for yet a few years later and many hits later he is still standing. So while yes I can see why many are doubting Manning and I have my own doubts for sure I also wouldn't discount one of the toughest and smartest competitors this game has ever seen.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You having a hard time with the slightest hint of Manning criticism has nothing to do with selective reading skills.
Did the 4 years later part fly right over your head? I think Manning will regret playing another season.
Take solace in knowing it shouldn't be as bad as that image of Y A Title all those years ago.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You having a hard time with the slightest hint of Manning criticism has nothing to do with selective reading skills.
Did the 4 years later part fly right over your head? I think Manning will regret playing another season.
Take solace in knowing it shouldn't be as bad as that image of Y A Title all those years ago.

All I said was that he has come back from worse. How is that me struggling to take criticism? If I was struggling with any kind of criticism about the Broncos I could go to a long line of stats to prove otherwise but I understand that age is undefeated in catching up with us all and understand this truly could be the year Manning falls off. I also could see him have a bounce back year and be among the top-2 QB's this next season. Either way would not surprise me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point remains 4 years later
It's okay....opinions tend to vary and you can tell me how wrong I was down the road

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have to wish them out of the playoffs, you just let Joe Flaccid handle it for you.

I understand the desire to ridicule, but you have to choose your targets more carefully. This just makes you sound like a moron. The Ravens have made the playoffs 6 of his 7 years and have won at least one playoff game in every one of those 6 years.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the desire to ridicule, but you have to choose your targets more carefully. This just makes you sound like a moron. The Ravens have made the playoffs 6 of his 7 years and have won at least one playoff game in every one of those 6 years.

So how did that work out for them last year? Is there a defining play that you could point to that might signal the end of their season?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did that work out for them last year? Is there a defining play that you could point to that might signal the end of their season?

What you wrote is just plain idiotic. Flacco has been in the league for 7 years and is already #10 in all-time playoff wins as a starting QB. I'm pretty sure you understand just how stupid that comment was, so just own it and move on.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you wrote is just plain idiotic. Flacco has been in the league for 7 years and is already #10 in all-time playoff wins as a starting QB. I'm pretty sure you understand just how stupid that comment was, so just own it and move on.

Yes, Trent Dilfer rode the Baltimore defense to a SB win as well. Spare me your critique because I think you 3 Raisin's fans are as dull witted as it gets. OldStool struggles to write coherent comments while he fights with his colostomy bag, Tganntard has all of the estrogen fueled angst you'd expect from from a 13 year old girl and you have been burdened with a Baltimore PS education and don't know enough to be quiet so the whole of the Hoop doesn't laugh at you.

Now I know you're not to bright, but let me give you another chance.

Is there one defining play that you could point to that might signal the end of the Raisin's season last year?

Take your time, I know the BPS system is sketchy and all, but ur smaht so u shud be abel to handel it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a chuckle out of these pundits who prognosticate based on averages and their "expert" opinion. It's a crap shoot and some teams not on the list could put it altogether and make a run and teams on that list could have a bout of the injury bug and be wiped out. There are some algorithms that give some of these "experts" a leg up on common folks like me but the majority of this is just mentations.